Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• All about the Rhysha love here! And Im excited about the fanfic! I go crazy for em' ^u^

Hello, everyone! I'm a longtime lurker of the thread, first time poster. I've shipped Rhysha since episode 1 of TFTBL and lately I've been l

• Ohh, are you i-am-shepard-commander? I actually follow you on tumblr. :D Love your blog!

Anyways, glad to see you here. Can't wait to read your fic!

Hello, everyone! I'm a longtime lurker of the thread, first time poster. I've shipped Rhysha since episode 1 of TFTBL and lately I've been l

• enter image description here

Tumblr Link

Drew some more tftbl in my sketchbook, and thought I'd share it with you all >////< k'bye

• Stare

Damn, girl!
    You draw good! Those are fantastic! Envy your pencil skills!

Tumblr Link Drew some more tftbl in my sketchbook, and thought I'd share it with you all >////< k'bye

• edited December 2015

Y'ello!
    Welcome, to the sound of madness!
    And I still need to read your story! Looking forward to your new one, too.
    Phenomenal sketch!

• "Let us all wear the corny Christmas sweater things."
    "Capital."

Dracu98 posted: »

I really like this, except for sasha. she kinda looks like a fiona-clone without dyed hair. but asides from that, it's a...how can I say..."comfortable" picture, you know what I mean?

• You should see her art from when she had a working tablet. It was holy crap material.

Stare Damn, girl! You draw good! Those are fantastic! Envy your pencil skills!

• Beautiful! <3

Tumblr Link Drew some more tftbl in my sketchbook, and thought I'd share it with you all >////< k'bye

• There is some pretty good fanart here! :)

• MERRY CHRISTMAS, Y'ALL!

enter image description here

Source

• Merry Christmas, Rhysha's :D

• Lol August

Pipas posted: »

MERRY CHRISTMAS, Y'ALL! Source

• Gortys being on his lap makes it all the more perfect.

Lol August

• This is the best. Fiona giving Yvette the eye, Gortys telling Santa August what she wants, Vaughn getting his own skag, and of course Rhys' present is Handsome Jack. Also, Athena and Janey look awesome together.

Santaugust FTW!

• Merry Christmas I hope all your whishes will became true and be happy :) Happy Christmas all Rhyshas!!!

• edited December 2015

thank you! >////< I try. I haven't done a lot of fan art for over a year and I'm just kind of getting back into it again. what can I say? tftbl inspired me ^^

Stare Damn, girl! You draw good! Those are fantastic! Envy your pencil skills!

• I now need to watch the Time of the Doctor and weep uncontrollably.

• I didn't even see Jack at first. I was wondering why Rhys looked so pissed. xD

This is the best. Fiona giving Yvette the eye, Gortys telling Santa August what she wants, Vaughn getting his own skag, and of course Rhys' present is Handsome Jack. Also, Athena and Janey look awesome together.

• I know. It's a very talented community. :D

Pumpkinpunk posted: »

There is some pretty good fanart here!

• edited December 2015

And tommorow comes out Husbands of River Song and also Dairy of River Song from Big Finish. Merry Christmas.

I now need to watch the Time of the Doctor and weep uncontrollably.

• Merry Christmas ya filthy animals.

And a zappy glue beer.

• And a zappy glue beer.

Huh?

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals. And a zappy glue beer.

• Merry Christmas guys!

• He's giving Rhys A LOT of coal this year.

ZapThroat posted: »

Santaugust FTW!

• New chapter up for you folks! Rhysha candy for all, merry Christmas!

• Yup, that's me! I just followed you on tumblr as well; I am terrible when it comes to keeping up with my follow list! xD I'm glad you like my blog! Thank you!

I'm glad to be here! Hopefully I'll be fairly active after the holidays in posting fanart/fanfic.

Merry Christmas!

Ohh, are you i-am-shepard-commander? I actually follow you on tumblr. Love your blog! Anyways, glad to see you here. Can't wait to read your fic!

• Thank you! I look forward to writing it :)

I plan on doing a series of oneshots too, eventually; I kind of want to write something about a Rhysha family. So many things!

Welcome, I look forward to reading it.

• Thank you! I will be profusely gushing, probably xD

Hello siren! Glad to see you like Rhysha! Don't worry, you can gush all you want here.

• I plan on getting it up soon! I'll keep you posted :)

All about the Rhysha love here! And Im excited about the fanfic! I go crazy for em' ^u^

• Thank you! I hope you enjoy!

I need to hook up my Wacom tablet and start cranking out some quality stuff; I have so many ideas for Rhysha fanart. They really need some more love.

Y'ello! Welcome, to the sound of madness! And I still need to read your story! Looking forward to your new one, too. Phenomenal sketch!

• If he kept melting in her arms like this, she was going to have to start carrying a bucket around.

enter image description here

New chapter up for you folks! Rhysha candy for all, merry Christmas!

• + In Stitches +

If he kept melting in her arms like this, she was going to have to start carrying a bucket around.

• Tbh the whole chapter had me like that. :D

+ In Stitches +

• Ok I know it's been a while since I've been on the forum but Merry Chrismas everyone!!

• Merry Christmas my friends! I hope all of you who are celebrating today are having a great holiday!

• AHHHHH what an awesome christmas gift! And this chapter was SO amazing. I was absolutely melting throughout the entire thing. You just write them so perfectly. Amazing work as always ^w^

New chapter up for you folks! Rhysha candy for all, merry Christmas!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.