Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• Dang, these fast releases made me forget about all those ratings we have to wait for.

OzzyUK posted: »

It won't release on the 19th as there would have been some teasers by now and there are also no ratings for episode 5 which needs to happen

• Thx :D

MimoDX2 posted: »

Oh hi, i missed you

• Very soon

SOON.

• Way too soon

Smellmeh posted: »

Very soon

• It's not true. Whenever we get official information from Telltale, we will update our thread. Anybody claiming to have information that has not already been shared by Telltale from official sources already is either wrong or lying for attention.

collboy600 posted: »

I herd that it is coming out Tuesday is this true

• The only 2-3 week release period was the 2 week wait from Episode 1 to Episode 2. Otherwise, I think it has been around four weeks.

Still, after having 2-3 week releases, the waiting just feels right. I'm not going to lie, I've missed it a bit, even if it's only a fraction of what Tales and Thrones was like.

• edited January 2016

Tuesdays: 2 9 16 23

Aren't those Saturdays?

Most likely news will come around on the 22nd followed by a trailer for Episode 5 on the 26th, They probably have finished the "writing"

• No, those are in fact all the Tuesdays in February.

Tuesdays: 2 9 16 23 Aren't those Saturdays?

• Oh, i thought it was from January.

No, those are in fact all the Tuesdays in February.

• As someone else pointed out in another reply to another comment, Minecraft is the reality for them, that's why they can create stuff that doesn't exist in the actual Minecraft

IceKane posted: »

I guess so. Funny if in Episode 5 the world of Jesse 'updates' into 1.9, creating the End City to explore and stuff.

• edited January 2016

You choose what to craft, I made a pickaxe since it can be used for both fighting and mining

• edited January 2016

I think they just released it.... only for their alpha and beta tester. Because the game is impossible to play if the game rushed quickly without gameplay from their alpha/ beta tester, because there will be many bugs and problem will happened.

(Or even worse, Telltale has no alpha and beta tester)

• Sorry, your message confused me. Can you say it in an easier way?

I think they just released it.... only for their alpha and beta tester. Because the game is impossible to play if the game rushed quickly wi

• edited January 2016

I mean, episode 5 probably released but only for their beta tester, to find any bugs and crashes in game.

ASaltLick posted: »

Sorry, your message confused me. Can you say it in an easier way?

• Not EP5 related: When they make all episodes of a Game/Season, do they fix bugs from one of the episodes, or are they just forgotten by staffs?

• It's been weeks without news about the finale of this game. I'm so bored

• omfg i always make that typo!

Saiyan_Wolf posted: »

How many mouths is a few?? XD I know what you mean, but it was kinda funny.

• edited January 2016

Not necessarily Episode 5 related, but Episode 1 is finally coming to Wii U this Thursday: http://nintendoinquirer.com/blog/2016/01/18/minecraft-story-mode-heading-to-wii-u-this-thursday/

EDIT: Come to think of if, I wonder why episodes 2-4 aren't being released at the same time as ep 1. Huh.

• I still have no idea what this final episode is, they finished the storyline. This is almost DLC in content.

AronDracula posted: »

It's been weeks without news about the finale of this game. I'm so bored

• edited January 2016

Agreed. It should have been just 4 episodes like Jurassic Park. I'm kinda afraid about episode 5 because I don't want anyone else to die.

I still have no idea what this final episode is, they finished the storyline. This is almost DLC in content.

• It Says Nothing About only ep 1 being released

derrickd95 posted: »

Not necessarily Episode 5 related, but Episode 1 is finally coming to Wii U this Thursday: http://nintendoinquirer.com/blog/2016/01/18/minec

• Who cares for Wii? This are just for kids, mainly

Not necessarily Episode 5 related, but Episode 1 is finally coming to Wii U this Thursday: http://nintendoinquirer.com/blog/2016/01/18/minec

• Wii U is for everybody. Do you really think that only kids can enjoy the games Wii U has?

Who cares for Wii? This are just for kids, mainly

• Quote from 1st paragraph: "Now, three months after its October release on other platforms, the first episode of the game is finally making its way to the Wii U."

3rd paragraph: "Other platforms have already gotten the first four episodes of the tale and are now just waiting on the finale, so hopefully it won’t be too long of a wait for Wii U owners to catch up."

L-dog posted: »

It Says Nothing About only ep 1 being released

• Mostly forgotten.

Not EP5 related: When they make all episodes of a Game/Season, do they fix bugs from one of the episodes, or are they just forgotten by staffs?

• No because ages ago, I watched Pewdiepie playing a horror game on Wii.

Wii U is for everybody. Do you really think that only kids can enjoy the games Wii U has?

• It is so weird going so long without any news for this game, since the other episodes had fast releases. I even took a little break from the forums to get my stuff sorted out and, coming back, still no news.

I'm very curious to see what episode 5 will be all about, and most importantly, if Lukas will be in it.

• It's okay. ^v^ Don't sweat it. It's kind of funny though but hey, we all make mistakes.

omfg i always make that typo!

• I think this longer wait is because of Telltale's holiday breaks.

Abeille posted: »

It is so weird going so long without any news for this game, since the other episodes had fast releases. I even took a little break from the

• Well, that makes sense xD

I think this longer wait is because of Telltale's holiday breaks.

• I'm Stupid Derp

Quote from 1st paragraph: "Now, three months after its October release on other platforms, the first episode of the game is finally making i

• LUKAS HAS TO BE IN IT OR I WILL NOT PLAY IT
    OSJIOPajixodasjixjksnbjioxlmksnkjocxmnadslcmknsokl;snijok

Well, that makes sense xD

• Yeah, I agree. Hmm, at this point, it seems we might get the episode in February sometime around Michonne's premiere as well.

The Episode isn't rated, so it's obviously not coming tomorrow or next week.

I think this longer wait is because of Telltale's holiday breaks.

• I'm super worried because he doesn't take part in the jump in the end of Episode 4, even if he stays with Jesse.

It's not fair. He helped a lot too. As much or even more than some other members of the new Order of the Stone ~.~

LUKAS HAS TO BE IN IT OR I WILL NOT PLAY IT OSJIOPajixodasjixjksnbjioxlmksnkjocxmnadslcmknsokl;snijok

• And Yeah I Onlyplay ep's with Lukas in them If He Isn't I don't Play it
    yah

LUKAS HAS TO BE IN IT OR I WILL NOT PLAY IT OSJIOPajixodasjixjksnbjioxlmksnkjocxmnadslcmknsokl;snijok

• Like Petra And Axel Axel Doesn't even Come With you to the farlands And Petra can stay in a cave and become a member of the New oots?! (OOTS = Order of the stone)

I'm super worried because he doesn't take part in the jump in the end of Episode 4, even if he stays with Jesse. It's not fair. He helped a lot too. As much or even more than some other members of the new Order of the Stone ~.~

• So I'M Just Gonna start this saying Do You think Lukas will be in ep 5 or not?

• And Story Mode is in fact a game made for a younger demographic. With comments like these I question if you are even over the age of 13.

Who cares for Wii? This are just for kids, mainly

• edited January 2016

I think he might be on Episode 5, but i'm afraid he's not going to be a hero from the order, because now he has his friends, his old friends, so i'm afraid he can't just abandon then.

So I'M Just Gonna start this saying Do You think Lukas will be in ep 5 or not?

• Lukas never went after his friends or even saw them, in my gameplay his friends are dead, so he is definatly going to be some part of the order because there needs to be 5 that or he will be like a "side" hero

I think he might be on Episode 5, but i'm afraid he's not going to be a hero from the order, because now he has his friends, his old friends, so i'm afraid he can't just abandon then.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.