Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• Guys, you don't need spoiler tags for Episode 5 - it's pure speculation. It really clutters up the page and is pretty annoying.

• Preach!

Guys, you don't need spoiler tags for Episode 5 - it's pure speculation. It really clutters up the page and is pretty annoying.

• This episode will be the best story mode I think minecraft episode 1-5 very good !!! worth it!!!

• not please vo spoiler to say telltale games !!!

• WHEN WILL THEY RELEASE FRIGGIN EPISODE 5. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS

• Probably this month.

JD1234550 posted: »

WHEN WILL THEY RELEASE FRIGGIN EPISODE 5. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS

• Using my magical translating powers, I think he said:

Uhh... The ender dragon will appear in episode 5

Confirmation? Please?

• I think so... but there's no way the ender dragon is gonna be back. :P

AChicken posted: »

Using my magical translating powers, I think he said: Uhh... The ender dragon will appear in episode 5 Confirmation? Please?

• Notice that at the end the narrator says: "...there are many more worlds than just this one. " Like how there are countless minecraft worlds created by different players. What do you think that could mean for the story?

• Maybe there is season 2?? I dunno

lucariolu5 posted: »

Notice that at the end the narrator says: "...there are many more worlds than just this one. " Like how there are countless minecraft worlds created by different players. What do you think that could mean for the story?

• You mean, 'a-maze-d'?

I'm just amazed u thought that was funny. xD

• A zombie flood, to make it more original

BoltWiz1973 posted: »

Or maybe a Zombie Storm?

• They could apply the 1.9 mechanic of respawning the Ender Dragon

Well, as Soren explained, he erased it from existence with the command block hence why it wasn't there earlier when you went to the end in E

• Not likely, since Ellegaard could be dead in someone's playthrough

• This is The Flash all over again. Reuben from another world, lel

Notice that at the end the narrator says: "...there are many more worlds than just this one. " Like how there are countless minecraft worlds created by different players. What do you think that could mean for the story?

• This is probably this guys first TTG game. You don't get to complain yet, mate. There wasn't even 2 f*cking weeks last episode released. But probably this month.

JD1234550 posted: »

WHEN WILL THEY RELEASE FRIGGIN EPISODE 5. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS

• If it is a Season 2, then i'm ready!

• its good episode five lol!!

• PLEASE PLEASE REVIVE REUBEN !!!!

• Soooo...... I saw a website and it said release date for ep 5 is Jan 15th is that true?!?!?!?!

• If Telltale hasn't said anything then it's not true.

L-dog posted: »

Soooo...... I saw a website and it said release date for ep 5 is Jan 15th is that true?!?!?!?!

• Also, the 15th is a Friday.

dojo32161 posted: »

If Telltale hasn't said anything then it's not true.

• Clickbait websites like to make up fake information so they get ad revenue from people visiting their site. You probably saw that on a clickbait website. Only trust information that comes from Telltale directly.

Soooo...... I saw a website and it said release date for ep 5 is Jan 15th is that true?!?!?!?!

• This comment has nothing to do with episode 5 but: Anyone know when ZackScottGames will be playing MC:SM Episode 2? Im kinda of a fan of his channel. :P

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited January 2016

He hasn't uploaded it yet? It's weird.

Zack was the reason I got the original Minecraft, and into Telltale. I remember watching his Season 1 playthroughs, and I followed him since. For some reason he never uploaded beyond Episode 2 of TFTB and GoT, so I assume the reason for that might be the same. I saw he uploaded Episode 1 of MC:SM so I assume he was going to continue but I guess not.

Smellmeh posted: »

This comment has nothing to do with episode 5 but: Anyone know when ZackScottGames will be playing MC:SM Episode 2? Im kinda of a fan of his channel. :P

• Zack was the reason I got the original Minecraft, and into Telltale.

Same here bro, i found out about Telltale on his Back to the future playthroughs. And then i bought the game myself because i love the movies.

Is pretty weird that he won't upload Episode 2, maybe he quitted the series?

He hasn't uploaded it yet? It's weird. Zack was the reason I got the original Minecraft, and into Telltale. I remember watching his Seaso

• Not e5 related but.. What will it take if i wish to be moderator? :D and were the current mods earlier ordinary members of forum of staffs chose u'all to be mods?

• Mostly, we are chosen by staff members and are regular members prior. It's one of those things where they just have to be looking for mods at the time. People don't become a mod by asking.

AdamRoberts posted: »

Not e5 related but.. What will it take if i wish to be moderator? and were the current mods earlier ordinary members of forum of staffs chose u'all to be mods?

• Oh OK

Clickbait websites like to make up fake information so they get ad revenue from people visiting their site. You probably saw that on a clickbait website. Only trust information that comes from Telltale directly.

• Can't wait! Early 2016 is so soon!

• edited January 2016

[removed]

• How do you change your wallpaper

• Gravatar, bud.

How do you change your wallpaper

• Read somewhere about a January 15 release. Probably false info but that'd be my birthday

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

That information is false, no release dates have been confirmed by Telltale at this time.

Read somewhere about a January 15 release. Probably false info but that'd be my birthday

• At least this won't be another super long wait, like TftB and GoT had...
    Right?

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited January 2016

Edit: Disregard the original post below, I was on mobile and thought I was in the Michonne thread. No, I think this episode will release fairly quick just like other episodes did. I can't see that changing for Minecraft at this point.

Telltale said one of the reasons they delayed the series to Feburary was so that they could release episodes on a "tighter schedule," so I doubt long waiting periods will be a problem. ;)

I could see it having a schedule similar to Minecraft with monthly releases, just like old titles prior to Walking Dead: Season 1.

At least this won't be another super long wait, like TftB and GoT had... Right?

• That's an estimate. I know what website your talking about. Please read the actual website and don't skip to what they say is a release date. They made an estimate based off of the release dates and times of other episodes.

• For some reason, he stopped playing Game of Thrones and Tales from the Borderlands after playing their second episodes. Even after playing Minecraft Story Mode episode 1, he stopped playing it as well. Seriously what's up with him? He is clearly a Telltale gamer. He even played Back to the Future and Jurassic Park.

Smellmeh posted: »

This comment has nothing to do with episode 5 but: Anyone know when ZackScottGames will be playing MC:SM Episode 2? Im kinda of a fan of his channel. :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.