Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Btw i kinda want your avatar but without the "rhysha thing" on it.

• edited February 2016

This Athena one? I'll add it when I'm on my computer

enter image description here

GrumpyDof posted: »

Btw i kinda want your avatar but without the "rhysha thing" on it.

• Aww <3

Happy Valentine's day everyone! I love you all! And a special shout out to all my single homies, I feel you.

• nice

Love them By ladysqueakinpip

• So I was bored and started looking for some random TFTBL play throughs and found one by this guy named angelarts. He got to the part in Episode 3 with Rhys and Sasha, and I really enjoyed what he had to say about how they're relationship had progressed so far in the game.

enter link description here

• I'm glad he enjoyed that part.

So I was bored and started looking for some random TFTBL play throughs and found one by this guy named angelarts. He got to the part in Epis

• This guy is very cute. I watched other parts. Wow. He is so emotional)

I also watched his 5 episode... Oh, God! Why do I still cry, when it seems that Sasha is dying? >_< I know that she will be fine!

So I was bored and started looking for some random TFTBL play throughs and found one by this guy named angelarts. He got to the part in Epis

• That's some good stuff, thanks for sharing. :) I also like how he's fanboying over any Rhysha moment.

• 7:25 is pretty much my reaction to any rhysha moment in the game

• MY EARS

buttstabber posted: »

7:25 is pretty much my reaction to any rhysha moment in the game

• He look absolutely, "Ahm, uh - uh ... "

Love them By ladysqueakinpip

• Love clam's style, and love that she loves Rhysha. :D

Linnet posted: »

by clamlynns

• You should always credit the artist if you post a picture

AronDracula posted: »

I CAN'T STOP LOVING THIS!!!

• edited February 2016

So what? You mean he doesn't want a lot of people to see pictures?

Duck_Hunt posted: »

You should always credit the artist if you post a picture

• I'm confused. Regardless, it's still polite to at least source it back to the artist as Duck_Hunt said.

• edited February 2016

Sasha looks great there - Those are great models

Full images here

Pipas posted: »

Source

• Guys, I just remembered something, tomorrow is February 17th, time to celebrate.

• If you like an art, you share the artist's name so that it can get more recognition and attention. He doesn't gain anything from us seeing this fanart and not knowing who made it.

• But there's a watermark in the bottom left corner.

armis37 posted: »

If you like an art, you share the artist's name so that it can get more recognition and attention. He doesn't gain anything from us seeing this fanart and not knowing who made it.

• It's a common courtesy to link the artist nonetheless.

IRunts posted: »

But there's a watermark in the bottom left corner.

• @Pipas
    Posting this story again, because it hasn't been added. :P

To the Top

It's going to be Rhysha, but to quote the author:

Remember this IS from Rhys' perspective, and I don't want him to be as openly engaging in having an interest in Sasha like in canon. I still plan for them to get together, but that will be a long time down the road.

• Those expressions though.

"What are thoooooooose!?"

Sasha looks great there - Those are great models Full images here

• Am I missing something or being stupid?

Guys, I just remembered something, tomorrow is February 17th, time to celebrate.

• The forum joke about Tales Episode 2 being released on February 17th, and how everyone now jokes that an unannounced episode/Season 2 will come out on this day.

Am I missing something or being stupid?

• Cast interview on F17,you heard it here first

The forum joke about Tales Episode 2 being released on February 17th, and how everyone now jokes that an unannounced episode/Season 2 will come out on this day.

• Juuuuust kidding,it will never come out at this point

The forum joke about Tales Episode 2 being released on February 17th, and how everyone now jokes that an unannounced episode/Season 2 will come out on this day.

• Oh hell, I wasn't even a part these forums but I always saw the specualtions. I honestly thought it was all cancelled and almost didn't buy The Handsome Collection while it was on sale. That wait almost made me lose hope of getting into Borderlands.

Guys, I just remembered something, tomorrow is February 17th, time to celebrate.

• enter image description here

Soon

• Right, sorry.

@Pipas Posting this story again, because it hasn't been added. :P To the Top It's going to be Rhysha, but to quote the author:

• Yes, and in the video the Season 2 will obviously be announced.

buttstabber posted: »

Cast interview on F17,you heard it here first

• 10/10

• Heyo finally back!! I hope this time I will be here for long time :D How was your life guys? *is not was you are not dead. So how Rhysha without me I think it is better without me here :D

• Nah, we missed you! Pipas was able to host a few Rhysha events, and hopefully you can make the next one!

UnicornsFTW posted: »

Heyo finally back!! I hope this time I will be here for long time How was your life guys? *is not was you are not dead. So how Rhysha without me I think it is better without me here

• edited February 2016

This is absolutely adorable! :з

• Cuties <3

Love clam's style, and love that she loves Rhysha.

• Hi! :)

UnicornsFTW posted: »

Heyo finally back!! I hope this time I will be here for long time How was your life guys? *is not was you are not dead. So how Rhysha without me I think it is better without me here

• Speaking of, what would you guys like to play on Saturday?

Nah, we missed you! Pipas was able to host a few Rhysha events, and hopefully you can make the next one!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.