Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Sam would work for me. Not sure about Pippin, but I'll think of someone.

GrumpyDof posted: »

You could be Merry or Sam. If you want to be Merry, i need you to help me choose Pippin. Someone a little stupid but honest and nice.

• Not to mention LB's sacrifice, and having to destroy Gortys. Because let's face it, Rhysha, Rhyiona... so what? Gortysbot is Jacksepticeye's OTP, and his favorite characters. He's going to lose his mind.

Linnet posted: »

I just...don't get why the whole picking sides thing matters. He said they were cute. They are. (I just hope he takes the Sasha moment better than he took the Scooter one, poor guy)

• Great job! I love how the fireworks were spinning Rhysha artworks.

Also...

There I am, Gary!

Hobbit kid furthest on the left! Thanks for including me. Made my day. ^_^

So i managed to do something. It was really slow because i didn't understand everything about the program at first. Hope to do the other

• Right so.

Turns out this is gonna be a long chapter too.

Taking a break, then I'm back on it.

Writing the next chapter. W00t!

• I like my bunny. Stick with little bunny :)

Okay but your avatar is a little weird, i need an other (or you let me pick one with that bunny)

• Great things take time but it's usually worth it.

Right so. Turns out this is gonna be a long chapter too. Taking a break, then I'm back on it.

• If i can continue doing that kind of work, you might appear again.

mcemily posted: »

Great job! I love how the fireworks were spinning Rhysha artworks. Also... Hobbit kid furthest on the left! Thanks for including me. Made my day. ^_^

• Moar Sasha art

enter image description here

Sauce

• Like always, don't rush it. Quality material comes when you go at your own pace.

Right so. Turns out this is gonna be a long chapter too. Taking a break, then I'm back on it.

• I'll be in it (you can use my ween avatar or dippy fresh whatever you choose)

For the next video, i'm gonna need someone for Sam, Pippin and Merry. Maybe Pipas should choose his Sam, his loyal companion.

• edited February 2016

Check out this gif/image set!

By bloodomary

• I fucking love this.

Check out this gif/image set! By bloodomary

• It's surprising how much an elongated battle scene can take out of you. I'm having to stop frequently because I don't want things to seem too fast-paced, or underwhelming ... But the chapter is quickly approaching 10k words, and I still have one final part to add. And that part also happens to be the second longest part to it.

I'll get back to it tomorrow. Work tonight.

But here's a spoiler for you, in the meantime.

"I'm disappointed that they've actually got you thinking he's innocent. As a Vault Hunter, you're supposed to be more perceptive about these things."

Fiona's frown was palpable. "Says the one who got duped by Angel?"

The Siren Vessel-that-was-Jack kicked into low gear, spinning on its heels to face the newbie. It snarled, tribal patterns flashing across the whole body threateningly. Lilith took advantage of Fiona's ensuing backpedal to point her weapon at Rhys and fire a shot. The CEO squeaked. Fiona yelled. Sasha jumped in front of him.

And the Siren Vessel stepped before all of them to absorb the acidic ballistic into its shoulder. Pain wasn't a thing it reacted to. There was a sickening audio of flesh melting from a strong chemical and healing instantaneously in a billow of steam. Lilith's face screwed into that of a detective who'd solved a great crime.

Writing the next chapter. W00t!

• Yes.. good...

It's surprising how much an elongated battle scene can take out of you. I'm having to stop frequently because I don't want things to seem to

• So, since the first episode of Michonne is getting released tomorrow (and the first playthroughs are already on Youtube) and I imagine most of you guys will play it and will want to discuss some stuff about it, don't forget that we still have the spoilerous chat for spoilers HERE (which I conviniently renamed). The password is once again "spoilers".

With that in mind, please don't post any spoilers in the normal chat. Thanks.

• The good: I'm working on the next chapter of the halo project

The bad: I have so much work to do for classes that it might take me another week or two to complete

The just a heads up: the chapter is exclusively in Fiona's point of view so there's no Rhysha to speak of. However chapter 6 well continue on that Rhysha subplot! Sorry for the delay.

• Your fanfic is so good I'll wait forever!

LoseMyHome posted: »

The good: I'm working on the next chapter of the halo project The bad: I have so much work to do for classes that it might take me anothe

• SPOILER ALERT: Snape kils dumbledore

Pipas posted: »

So, since the first episode of Michonne is getting released tomorrow (and the first playthroughs are already on Youtube) and I imagine most

• Damn it, now there's no need for me to even play it.

Duck_Hunt posted: »

SPOILER ALERT: Snape kils dumbledore

• Voldemort was Rick Grimes all along.

• GIVE IT HEEEEEEEEEEEEERE

LoseMyHome posted: »

The good: I'm working on the next chapter of the halo project The bad: I have so much work to do for classes that it might take me anothe

• That face is killing me. xD

Did more typing. I think I'm at 11k now ... almost done. Hopefully tomorrow.

Yes.. good...

• Dangit, next thing you're gonna tell me is Darth Vader is Luke's father.

• https://www.wattpad.com/story/52647677-it-is-hard-to-reach-stars
    Finaly finished with this story :P I feel like last part is a crap :/

• Goddammit, I knew I was supposed to stay away from the forum. RIP gaming experience, now I won't enjoy it.

• Kekeke ... So evidently I was way off. The chapter is only a few words shy short of 13k.

I forgot today was my cousin's birthday. Aside from the part, CPR class tonight and work, I'll try to get it done tonight. But it might not be up until tomorrow. Sorry for the way, all!

• Such ginormous chapters! I love it!

Like always, take your time. It's always worth waiting for those.

Kekeke ... So evidently I was way off. The chapter is only a few words shy short of 13k. I forgot today was my cousin's birthday. Aside f

• In too deep ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

So, since the first episode of Michonne is getting released tomorrow (and the first playthroughs are already on Youtube) and I imagine most

• Hooray!

If i can continue doing that kind of work, you might appear again.

• You tried and suceeded.

I tried to art.

• Very nice! :)

I tried to art.

• Thank you both! I appreciate it. :)

Very nice!

• Wattpad is such a cockblock (I don't have an account)

UnicornsFTW posted: »

https://www.wattpad.com/story/52647677-it-is-hard-to-reach-stars Finaly finished with this story :P I feel like last part is a crap

• That's adorable! I love how bashful Rhys looks. Great job!

I tried to art.

• I will try log in in archive of our own or fanfiction.net. just for youuuuu ❤❤

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Wattpad is such a cockblock (I don't have an account)

• enter image description here

UnicornsFTW posted: »

I will try log in in archive of our own or fanfiction.net. just for youuuuu ❤❤

• Thank you kindly!

mcemily posted: »

That's adorable! I love how bashful Rhys looks. Great job!

• Very cute drawing :) Nice

I tried to art.

• Rhysha is the best ship

Sign in to comment in this discussion.