Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• I would think so too, but the episode has not been rated by ratings boards yet (which usually indicates the episode is around two weeks away). I would predict a March 8th release, or maybe a March 15th release.

Cuwwa posted: »

What about March 1st? Be a great way to start A new month.

• That's what i thought.

V.O. means voice over, it means the actors are recording their lines.

• It is photoshopped cause I checked and I had brightness on 10 and it wasn't their. unless it wasn't photoshopped umm shout it at me.

I assume that is a fake image.

• Im hoping by how much more time this episode is to come out that it will be longer, because if it is then its worth the wait.

• Gotta say, Minecraft Story Mode has been their worst effort yet. It's pretty meh at best. I just want ep 5 to come out so I can finish it and be done with the thing.

I hope episode 5 will be great, the other episodes were alright (excluding 4, that one was pretty good).

• The longer it takes for episode 5 to come out the more I wonder what its going to be about.

episode 4 felt like a solid conclusion, and I hope episode 5 doesnt feel like some strange add on

• they need time for releasing it. Just patience

• i think there will be a season 2 and herobrine will be the evil guy

• Herobrine is a bug, that player was constantly taking damage without mobs, lava or fall damage hurting him.

i think there will be a season 2 and herobrine will be the evil guy

• Happy is now the Herobrine Buster if you get the reference. Lol it tried to autocorrect Herobrine into heroine! Lol

Herobrine is a bug, that player was constantly taking damage without mobs, lava or fall damage hurting him.

• After Michonne has been released i think that's when we'll here some info about episode 5. Possibly next week! I honestly don't see herobrine in episode 5, all versions of minecraft have removed him anyway, so there would be no point using him now.

• Btw is there any other telltale games on iOS

After Michonne has been released i think that's when we'll here some info about episode 5. Possibly next week! I honestly don't see herobrine in episode 5, all versions of minecraft have removed him anyway, so there would be no point using him now.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited February 2016

A majority of Telltale's games are on iOS. The Walking Dead: Season 1, The Wolf Among Us, The Walking Dead: Season 2, Game of Thrones, and Tales from the Borderlands have the same interactive story gameplay as Minecraft: Story More, but are aimed towards mature audiences.

Telltale does have other story games on iOS that are rated E/E10+/T like Back to the Future, Tales of Monkey Island, Sam and Max: Season 2, and Puzzle Agent 2, but those games play a little different where you solve puzzles as opposed to playing an interactive movie where you make choices. Jurassic Park is also an interactive movie, but instead of making choices, you play action scenes.

Back to the Future is pretty close to Minecraft as they deliberately make the puzzles easy and give you a hint system for the puzzles, so the game can focus on telling a good story first without confusing people from puzzles. Jurassic Park is a little darker (T rated), but the game is also a little bit closer to Minecraft as you are also playing out an interactive movie, but instead of making choices, you are just playing out action scenes.

There are a few other titles I did not name, but the titles I did name are titles you might like because either they have similar gameplay or because they are family friendly.

Btw is there any other telltale games on iOS

• Which is the best after minecraft story mode

A majority of Telltale's games are on iOS. The Walking Dead: Season 1, The Wolf Among Us, The Walking Dead: Season 2, Game of Thrones, and T

edited February 2016

That depends on whether or not you are allowed to play games with Mature themes.

If you are allowed to play M rated games with violence and other mature content, I would recommend Walking Dead: Season 1, The Wolf Among Us, and Tales from the Borderlands. I believe most of those games have their first episode as a free download, but again, those games also have mature and dark stories, so keep that in mind.

If you want something a little more family friendly that is not as mature, Back to the Future is fairly close to Minecraft; the game has puzzles instead of choice making, but they are easy puzzles so the game can focus on telling a good story. Back to the Future's first episode is also free, so you can download the first episode to see if you like the game!

Which is the best after minecraft story mode

• Is game of thrones good or not

That depends on whether or not you are allowed to play games with Mature themes. If you are allowed to play M rated games with violence a

edited February 2016

Game of Thrones is good (and the first episode is also free). If you don't mind mature themes and violence, check it out.

If you have some free time to spare and enough space on your iOS device, the following games all have their first episode for free:

• Walking Dead: Season 1 (drama)
    • The Wolf Among Us (drama/mystery)
    • The Walking Dead: Season 2 (drama)
    • Tales from the Borderlands (comedy)
    • Game of Thrones (drama/action)
    • Back to the Future (comedy/drama)

Is game of thrones good or not

• Although it's definitely harder to get into and understand everything without some background on Game of Thrones than the other games. But it's still enjoyable even without that knowledge.

Game of Thrones is good (and the first episode is also free). If you don't mind mature themes and violence, check it out. If you have som

• Guys tell me which is the best

Although it's definitely harder to get into and understand everything without some background on Game of Thrones than the other games. But it's still enjoyable even without that knowledge.

• That will depend on taste, my personal favorite is Tales from the Borderlands.

Guys tell me which is the best

• A lot of Telltale's games have really great writing, so it really comes down to what genre you like.

A lot of people think The Walking Dead: Season 1 is the best thing Telltale did (it got over 90 Game of the Year awards in 2012). I personally like The Wolf Among Us the best.

• Yeah, I'm worried that we get some new, original story but only for the length of one episode. Maybe it could have different stories... (Which story do you choose? A, B, C?) Granted, that is a huge task for Telltale, but they could pull it off.

Poogers555 posted: »

The longer it takes for episode 5 to come out the more I wonder what its going to be about. episode 4 felt like a solid conclusion, and I hope episode 5 doesnt feel like some strange add on

• So when is release date of episode 5 (estimation of month). I just want an idea

• If not tomorrow (which is very unlikely) then probably in March (1st,8th or 15th)

victeldo posted: »

So when is release date of episode 5 (estimation of month). I just want an idea

• whoa whoa i dont like long waiting!

If not tomorrow (which is very unlikely) then probably in March (1st,8th or 15th)

• Play Tales from the Borderlands If you want a more humorous experience in a World of Psychopaths. Play The Wolf Among us If you want a "Mysterious Detective Story". Play The Walking Dead If you want a Game set in a Zombie Apocalypse, But is still very grounded.

• My wishs to MC:SM ep 5: Reuben

• edited February 2016

Theory:

After Jess killed the witherstorm, Then he starts using his new weapon to do stuff. But he doesnt know that his new weapon starts infecting him and turning him into evil. Ivor seen whats going on with jesse and he sees the weapon had been infected by the ultimate creature: HEROBRINE. Ivor call the rest of the order and the new order to find herobrine and kill him. You play as gabriel the warrior/petra the barbarian (players choice if jesse is male/female). When they find herobrine in the nether, he told: "You are rising ahead of my new weapon, a monster that I unsleashed." Gabriel/petra discovers that herobrine made ivor relase the witherstorm and he/shes discovers that ivor is infected too somehow. Until that he says to gabriel before he gets infected the recipe of the commandblock and the command book and then they have to create another ultimate weapon. But then herobrine teleports to the overworld and relases a ultimate thing: A HORDE OF WITHERSTORMS. Which they turn soon to 1 witherstorm, With alot of heads, not 3 heads. Gabriel/petra had gone to find stuff to make the commandblock. When the order come back gabriel/petra goes inside the witherstorm again to kill it. Until then someone mysterious followed gabriel/petra. when the last hit remaining to kill the witherstorm, He get a knockback by something. Herobrine, jesse and ivor had attacked gabe/petra. Its 3v1. Ivor attacks gabriel with his gold sword. he takes ivor down but then jesse tries to knock him out using his ultimate thing. Until a mysterious figure with a mask comes and assists gabe/petra. When he holds them out he says "Go gabe/petra!" Then he knock outs the last hit of the command block and then the witherstorm is dead by a epic big explosion. When he comes down he sees herobrine is gone and jesse/ivor is uninfected. but then he sees 3 people fainted: Ivor,jesse and the guy with the black mask. He discovers that soren. The other order goes to see jesse and ivor. Jesse must say his last words by player choice. Until that. Start crying.

Jesse died and ivor died.

In the funeral, Soren annouces that the new order turned into "The Order of the iron!" Then theres a scene that it shows jesse,reuben and magnus/ellegaard watching the funeral and they told some stuff of love. And jesse says he would defend the world as a ghost. Then they find a way to come back alive. They use the commandblock that they got in the heaven. But soren couldnt get out of heaven cause he did already used the command block. And then reubs, jess and magnus/ellegaard watched the funeral. Then jesse jumps down with reubs and magnus/ellegaard and says "Did you were looking for us?" And then the order is happy after he is alive. But until then they see zombies and monsters attack a city. They go with horses to attack it.

then jesses voice say - "I have just one thing to say, We are undead, We are alive, We are the universe, We are strong than your thought, we are the good annoucment, we are the bad thing, we are the dark we fight, we are the light we seek to you, and we are not alone, WE ARE THE ORDER OF THE IRON.

The end.

• No, just no

guyalf1 posted: »

My wishs to MC:SM ep 5: Reuben

• A flashback? allright! A revival? no...

guyalf1 posted: »

My wishs to MC:SM ep 5: Reuben

• Sorry mate, only on march, but on the bright side, as Michonne is going to be released tomorrow, then we will get some news around tomorrow.

If not tomorrow (which is very unlikely) then probably in March (1st,8th or 15th)

• Guys What is Game of thrones game category?

• I don't think herobrine will be in episode 5. Because he is no longer part of minecraft so why would they include him in story mode?

• Action, drama, adventure,, requiring a second season... Why?

Guys What is Game of thrones game category?

• You don't get it, the second name of Minecraft was Minecraft:The order of the stone, but it was too long and finally the tile is Minecraft.

• Guys What is Game of thrones game category?

What do you want to know about it?

Guys What is Game of thrones game category?

• I would say that The Walking Dead Season One is probably the best game they've done. After replaying it so many times and it being out for so long people might not quite remember exactly how they felt during that first playthrough.

Tales, GoT, and TWAU are all very good games as well. Tales from the borderlands is probably the best game of 2015 honestly

• The farlands were added and they aren't a part of Minecraft anymore so who knows? I can't wait for episode 5!!!!

I don't think herobrine will be in episode 5. Because he is no longer part of minecraft so why would they include him in story mode?

• When will episode 5 be released we will forget about what happened in the last episodes(1-2-3-4)!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.