Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• micchonne gets a fast episode and we get a slow one so that means mcsm is better lol

• My list
    1. Play it
    2. Scream because Telltale took to freakin long
    3. Male Jesse (JETRA) Female Jesse (Lukas and Jesse)
    4. Debug the game so I can have Reuben back (Or I can make a reuben sandwich, a lot easier)
    5. Make the gang as SIMS!
    6. When I play, MAKE FUN CHOICES!

* Things to Do when Order Up is realeased * Cry My eyes Out * Flip the freak out * Hope for Jesse and Petra to kiss * look at DanTDM's reaction

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Not necessarily, Michonne's original release was pushed back so it could release its other episodes faster.

Tylerg823 posted: »

micchonne gets a fast episode and we get a slow one so that means mcsm is better lol

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited March 2016

Not many people outside of the forums think to check for those kinds of patterns, nor would most Minecraft fans conclude that since they probably only follow news on Story Mode and not other Telltale titles, so Telltale would definitely say something if that was the case.

The episode still needs to be rated by PEGI, so believe it or not, I think either we will get two episodes on the same day (29th) or that the Episode is delayed until April.

Cuwwa posted: »

Thought so , gets this pretty much confirms it , although I would have expected it before michonne's release had been confirmed. But then ag

• Depending on how long they will rate this episode, it will take much longer/ a few days to release. And just patience, they even not yet released the key art and latest news

Btw, sorry for wrong thread, but what will happen if i uninstall the game and all episode (2 - 4) then reinstall it back? The episode still listed as purchased or i must buy it again?

dojo32161 posted: »

Not necessarily, Michonne's original release was pushed back so it could release its other episodes faster.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited March 2016

Btw, sorry for wrong thread, but what will happen if i uninstall the game and all episode (2 - 4) then reinstall it back? The episode still listed as purchased or i must buy it again?

You can re-download the episodes for free if you uninstall the game. Even if you don't use Cloud Saving, I think you can keep your save file by keeping just Episode 1 installed while uninstalling the rest of the episodes. If you uninstall all episodes including Episode 1, I don't know if your save file remains or not as I have not tried. That should vary by platform.

Depending on how long they will rate this episode, it will take much longer/ a few days to release. And just patience, they even not yet rel

• So...what about the ps vita release? Is that still happening?

• List
    1: Play it
    2: Watch people play it
    3: Play It Again

* Things to Do when Order Up is realeased * Cry My eyes Out * Flip the freak out * Hope for Jesse and Petra to kiss * look at DanTDM's reaction

• What is happening? Wasn't there meant to be a trailer today?

• enter image description here

And the release date was the 22nd, so the episode can get rated by pegi literally the day before it comes out. It can still happen, Blind you just gotta believe

enter image description here

Not many people outside of the forums think to check for those kinds of patterns, nor would most Minecraft fans conclude that since they pro

• Telltale hasn't confirmed anything. But, I think we might get some news Thursday Morning PST.

Rocked03 posted: »

What is happening? Wasn't there meant to be a trailer today?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I am putting these in a spoiler tag as i know some people don't like reading achievement names but they have now been added to Steam.

enter image description here

One interesting thing to note is that they now have different names than the old ones from Playstation and Xbox so i guess the old ones where placeholders.

• Nope! Trailers don't come on Wednesdays, that was just a date fans had hoped for. Expect trailers to come out the Thursday, Friday, or Monday before an Episode releases!

Rocked03 posted: »

What is happening? Wasn't there meant to be a trailer today?

• edited March 2016

Complete Chapter 3 of Episode 51

Welp! Can't wait till Season 10 of Story Mode.

• "Friends in High Places" This confirms more sky block.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I was thinking the same, also seeing the achievement "To Boldly Go" makes me think they might be going to space due to the similarities to the Star Trek quote "To boldly go where no man has gone before".

"Friends in High Places" This confirms more sky block.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

That is a lot of episodes :P

Complete Chapter 3 of Episode 51 Welp! Can't wait till Season 10 of Story Mode.

• To boldly go.... Could it mean go somewhere? Or someone dies? Who knows :O

• I got a bad feeling about these achievement....

OzzyUK posted: »

I was thinking the same, also seeing the achievement "To Boldly Go" makes me think they might be going to space due to the similarities to the Star Trek quote "To boldly go where no man has gone before".

• To boldly go... To re-defeat the ender dragon?

ASaltLick posted: »

To boldly go.... Could it mean go somewhere? Or someone dies? Who knows :O

• Ditto.

Omari M posted: »

List 1: Play it 2: Watch people play it 3: Play It Again

• edited March 2016

Or someone dies?

Possible Thing that will happen in ep5

Cuwwa posted: »

To boldly go... To re-defeat the ender dragon?

• WILL JESSE DIE!!!

Or someone dies? Possible Thing that will happen in ep5

• castles in the sky

hmmm kind of obvious don,t ya think

I got a bad feeling about these achievement....

• edited March 2016

of the hero

sacrifice

• 1 million days down 5 to go

• I will delete the game if jesse dies

• I will cried and livestream it to youtube if jesse dies

Osaq218 posted: »

I will delete the game if jesse dies

• Jesse might die. I mean does anyone remember TWD s1? Lee dies in that so I mean it wouldn't suprise me if Jesse did die ( I'd still cry though lol).

I will cried and livestream it to youtube if jesse dies

• To boldly go? I have a theory that Petra dies, it may be weird because she didn't die before even with the wither sickness. I just believe that this name "To Boldly go" may fit Petra's death. Tell me what you think.

• episode 5 theory

chapter 1 theory jesse loses his weapon someone finds it

chapter 2 jesse finds the person but they won't give it back

chapter 3 so they go to someplace in the sky?? (i think there was a planed feuture of minecraft called the sky dimention but i don't think it was ever added)

chapter 4 they go to some castle in the sky to get the weapon back

chapter 5 they leave the sky

chapter 6 ????

• Sean6150 posted: »

episode 5 theory chapter 1 theory jesse loses his weapon someone finds it chapter 2 jesse finds the person but they won't give it back

• Since they are kind of just hints of the episode itself then it's not that kind of spoiler. The only thing i know now is that they're going to floating lands.

• I hope the trailer comes out today!

• What if the trailer comes out at 10:00 PST?JK but the forth episode came out then.If not we except the trailer for Friday.

• That's what I Was thinking...
    Telltale At Minecon "Our favourite characters are Petra and Reuben!"
    Don't do it telltale... Please XD

• I thought that the first 4 episodes came out pretty fast. They came out faster than Telltale usually puts games out.

Tylerg823 posted: »

micchonne gets a fast episode and we get a slow one so that means mcsm is better lol

• edited March 2016

First off magnus/ellegaard, then reuben and POSSIBLY PETRA? THIS IS A NIGHTMARE OF DEATHS!

rip jetra (possibly) 2015-2016

AngelicTea posted: »

That's what I Was thinking... Telltale At Minecon "Our favourite characters are Petra and Reuben!" Don't do it telltale... Please XD

• Yep, you will cried.

I will cried and livestream it to youtube if jesse dies

Sign in to comment in this discussion.