Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• I don't think the Trailer wil come out today :(

Chris06 posted: »

What if the trailer comes out at 10:00 PST?JK but the forth episode came out then.If not we except the trailer for Friday.

• Not realy,in other games that Telltale made, a ton of characters die in a single season,until now we have only 2 deaths here.

• You never know, the trailer can come at 8 PM at Telltale's hour. It will still be "today" for them, but for exemple Europe will be "tomorow".

BeyondEnder posted: »

I don't think the Trailer wil come out today

• Trailer any minute now.....

You never know, the trailer can come at 8 PM at Telltale's hour. It will still be "today" for them, but for exemple Europe will be "tomorow".

• Yeah! Never thought of that, here in the u.k it's 5:16pm but I found out in san rafael (whre telltale are based) it's only 10:16am!!!

You never know, the trailer can come at 8 PM at Telltale's hour. It will still be "today" for them, but for exemple Europe will be "tomorow".

• (In response to @TheHappyPiggy)

Cuwwa posted: »

Yeah! Never thought of that, here in the u.k it's 5:16pm but I found out in san rafael (whre telltale are based) it's only 10:16am!!!

• Any second now...

But, jokes aside, I think they'd have teased the trailer by now over Twitter. Maybe we should expect the trailer sometime later instead.

Trailer any minute now.....

• Can the trailer release without it being teased? On EP3 and EP4 we got teased about the trailer, but we've not been teased about the EP5 one until now which is 40 minutes away from the expected release time.

• edited March 2016

WAITING FOR THE TRAILER

Yeah! Never thought of that, here in the u.k it's 5:16pm but I found out in san rafael (whre telltale are based) it's only 10:16am!!!

• PLEASE TELLTALE

Chris06 posted: »

WAITING FOR THE TRAILER

• Guys chill, trailer wasn't teased or anything. It's most likely not going to come out today.

• enter image description here

when trailer is out ill dance like this

PLEASE TELLTALE

• Pipas is right, the trailer likely would have been teased by now. I'd hold off on setting any expectations for now.

Pipas posted: »

Guys chill, trailer wasn't teased or anything. It's most likely not going to come out today.

• edited March 2016

THEN PREPARE THE EDIT THREAD NOW SNIPER!

Pipas is right, the trailer likely would have been teased by now. I'd hold off on setting any expectations for now.

• Wait!! How do you know i live in Europe?

• Ah yeah, he live in... SAY WH-A--T? We didnt told you live in eroupe

Wait!! How do you know i live in Europe?

• Now I don't think the trailer will come out today. If it does I would say at noon. If it doesn't today, then tomorrow.

• TheHappyPiggy said that in Europe ( Where I live) the trailer wil be maybe released tomorrow. How did he know I live there?

guyalf1 posted: »

Ah yeah, he live in... SAY WH-A--T? We didnt told you live in eroupe

• ah k. anyways putting an eye on telltale games youtube and playstation youtube (trailers usually relase there first) and on twitter.

TheHappyPiggy said that in Europe ( Where I live) the trailer wil be maybe released tomorrow. How did he know I live there?

• edited March 2016

Yeah we're definitely not getting anything today. PR teasing tonight can hopefully still happen, like Episode 2 of Story Mode or we might not even get an announcement until Monday. As Blind said it's somewhat possible we can get 2 episodes on the 29th (Michonne EP 2 and Episode 5 of Story Mode), but I'm hopeful for a release next Tuesday.

EDIT - I think Telltale wants to hype up their Batman Panel. I think we'll get news next week (Hopefully Monday).

• Yeah... They Will probably tease the trailer on Twitter.
    But hey! That's just a Theory!
    A game Theory!

ah k. anyways putting an eye on telltale games youtube and playstation youtube (trailers usually relase there first) and on twitter.

• Yeah. a game... YOU TOLD THAT MILLION TIMES.

Yeah... They Will probably tease the trailer on Twitter. But hey! That's just a Theory! A game Theory!

• Thanks for Replying XD

Yeah. a game... YOU TOLD THAT MILLION TIMES.

• xD. Wait. TELLTALE RELASED SOMETHING! No. its something about batman.

Thanks for Replying XD

• And I live in Europe, so that's why I know the hour.

TheHappyPiggy said that in Europe ( Where I live) the trailer wil be maybe released tomorrow. How did he know I live there?

• OK

(In response to @TheHappyPiggy)

• I really thought it was Mc Story Mode :(

xD. Wait. TELLTALE RELASED SOMETHING! No. its something about batman.

• edited March 2016

Maybe will get a gameplay from DanTDM just like he did with ep. 3 when he posted 2 videos on 19 nov. with gameplay(on PC) of ep. 3 and then he deleted them and reposted them when it was released.

• But how did you know I live there? Are you spying on me?!?!

And I live in Europe, so that's why I know the hour.

• Theres a hate song i made -

MICHONE SUCKS, CANT SPELL IT
    BATMAN IS UGLY WE DONT CARE ABOUT SKSW
    BUT WE WANT ONLY
    STORY MODE

I really thought it was Mc Story Mode

• More waiting! (NOOOO!!!)

Yeah we're definitely not getting anything today. PR teasing tonight can hopefully still happen, like Episode 2 of Story Mode or we might no

• YEAH YOUR RIGHT WE ONLY WANT STORY MODE

Theres a hate song i made - MICHONE SUCKS, CANT SPELL IT BATMAN IS UGLY WE DONT CARE ABOUT SKSW BUT WE WANT ONLY STORY MODE

• START A RIOT!!!!

YEAH YOUR RIGHT WE ONLY WANT STORY MODE

• What if we get banned from the game for that? XD

START A RIOT!!!!

• no idea...

What if we get banned from the game for that? XD

• IT WAS HIS IDEA NOT MINE!!!!!
    BAN HIM NOT ME!!!

no idea...

• k nvm bye runs away

IT WAS HIS IDEA NOT MINE!!!!! BAN HIM NOT ME!!!

• /summon EnderDragon
    /order_find_and_destroy_guyalf1

k nvm bye runs away

• did they change the names for the achievements? couldve sworn they were different

• /execute @e[type=BeyondEnder] ~ ~ ~ /summon EnderDragon {CustomName:"REVENGE HAHA"}

/summon EnderDragon /order_find_and_destroy_guyalf1

Sign in to comment in this discussion.