Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• edited March 2016

You won't necessariyl be last, Telltale Store customers still don't have it.

Is still no one getting the Xbox update? I guess its save the best for last but I feel a little bit left out.. especially when Xbox consoles would of had the episode first, if this stupid glitch that should have been fixed in minutes didn't ruin it.

• i replayed it like 3 time today waiting for episode 5

Jaygaming21 posted: »

replay episode 4 like I am. great way to past an hour

• im going to do the same!!

zainab29 posted: »

My plan when episode 5 comes out: 1. Scream so loudly everyone can hear me all the way from the North Pole. 2. Dance and hug everyone near me. 3. Run to my computer and play for 3 hours straight. What is your plan? )))

• Seeing by if Xbox doesn't fix this glitch then Xbox will be last, I guess its a race between the two now.

Flog61 posted: »

You won't necessariyl be last, Telltale Store customers still don't have it.

• ok im going to watch the flash

• I feel you

Tantan05 posted: »

still no episode 5 in my kindle fire...what's going on? I was hoping it be out by the time I get home. Guess I'm wrong

• edited March 2016

So I have received the Android update that brings in Episodes 6-8 but Episode 5 is still not available and says: Purchased Coming Soon! :( AND when trying to buy the Pass for episodes 6-8 I can not with an Error pop up stating that you need to sign into your Google Account yet I am?

• Still no access on android even after making a telltake acc deleting and redownloading rediculous

• They trolled us :(

KyleVPirate posted: »

So I have received the Android update that brings in Episodes 6-8 but Episode 5 is still not available and says: Purchased Coming Soon! AN

• so who's left that still needs to get the game? it seems android and iOS got it, Steam buyers got it, and Xbox users got it? (<-- correct me if I'm wrong) Does that mean Telltale buyers are next?

• hey guys, my computer doesn't recognized episode 6-8 screen and my episode 5 screen is the sign still. I did not receive episode 5 after restarting the game thrice. What should I do (I am connected to internet) about it now since I am not receiving anything that should show until now??

• edited March 2016

YES and its so annoying

so who's left that still needs to get the game? it seems android and iOS got it, Steam buyers got it, and Xbox users got it? (<-- correct me if I'm wrong) Does that mean Telltale buyers are next?

• It is but i'm being patient.

Marty2 posted: »

YES and its so annoying

• Are you on a computer non-stream?

victeldo posted: »

hey guys, my computer doesn't recognized episode 6-8 screen and my episode 5 screen is the sign still. I did not receive episode 5 after res

• Still not working. WTF.
    (http://m.imgur.com/t1HrZrB.png)

Still get the sign thing too :(

• edited March 2016

im trying to be patient but i can't

It is but i'm being patient.

• Already wake up ,and still no episode 5? This is bullshit

They trolled us

• I have Android and I still have not received it unfortunately.

so who's left that still needs to get the game? it seems android and iOS got it, Steam buyers got it, and Xbox users got it? (<-- correct me if I'm wrong) Does that mean Telltale buyers are next?

• IT IS SOOOOOOOOOOO ANNYOING

Still not working. WTF. (http://m.imgur.com/t1HrZrB.png) Still get the sign thing too

• Wait? so android still don't have episode 5?
    Wow telltale...at this point us on PC (not steam) won't ever get it :/
    well anyway back to episode 4.

• If anyone is android and their MCSM has ep 5 please post a screenshot, mine is still not working.

• Why Telltale Dont Troll Us Why Telltale

• I GOT IT MARTY2, I JUST UNINSTALLED AND RE-INSTALLED! NOW IT'S DOWNLOADING! (caps because excitement) <3 <3 <3

Marty2 posted: »

im trying to be patient but i can't

• Yup please post. And @ProMiner10000 have you received the update that show Episodes 6-8 as well and Episode 5 is still not showing?

If anyone is android and their MCSM has ep 5 please post a screenshot, mine is still not working.

• Look At My Latest Post

Yup please post. And @ProMiner10000 have you received the update that show Episodes 6-8 as well and Episode 5 is still not showing?

• I'm in.

dojo32161 posted: »

Alright!

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Welcome!

I'm in.

• Both don't show.

Yup please post. And @ProMiner10000 have you received the update that show Episodes 6-8 as well and Episode 5 is still not showing?

• Finished episode 5 (ios) its good, hope you all get to play it. Its sort of more mature than the other episodes, its different type of conflict this time, enjoy the episode guys!

• Does'nt make sense like realease an update but no episode

Both don't show.

• edited March 2016

The fix for the Xbox "Install Loop" bug may take some time. Please be patient as Telltale works diligently to find the root of the issue.

For those seeing Episode 5 with the button saying "Purchased. Coming Soon!" : The cause is either delay by the provider you are getting it from (Apple, for example, as to approve everything before it goes up on the App Store), or Telltale may have halted downloads to ensure the bug mentioned above has not affected other versions.

• Sorry, just got a bit excited. Didnt mean to rub it in

Yeah ive been waiting for 10 and a half hours

• edited March 2016

I watched someone stream it earlier. Gotta say, better than the previous episodes.

Finished episode 5 (ios) its good, hope you all get to play it. Its sort of more mature than the other episodes, its different type of conflict this time, enjoy the episode guys!

• it works on mac/pc not steam check it out

• so happy

• I really hope by tomorrow (American EST) they've resolved this Xbox loop.

I'm praying for it to work by tomorrow.

• Its ok look at my latest comment (not reply) im suffering now

Sorry, just got a bit excited. Didnt mean to rub it in

• IT'S ON NON STEAM PC NOW!!!!

Jaygaming21 posted: »

Wait? so android still don't have episode 5? Wow telltale...at this point us on PC (not steam) won't ever get it well anyway back to episode 4.

• edited March 2016

They should hopefully have it fixed by then.

I really hope by tomorrow (American EST) they've resolved this Xbox loop. I'm praying for it to work by tomorrow.

• DOWNLOADING RN NON STEAM ANYONE ELSE?

I really hope by tomorrow (American EST) they've resolved this Xbox loop. I'm praying for it to work by tomorrow.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.