Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• Please do not post story spoilers in this thread. Even if you use spoiler tags, it is still not OK to post spoilers in waiting threads. We want this thread to be a safe area for users to wait for the episode without the temptation of looking at spoilers, so please be considerate of this. Thanks!

• Already March 30 at Indonesia

Forcer99 posted: »

Android: 30th March

• Okay, something is not right with the Telltale game's server for PS3. Played through the last chapter of Ep 5 and it just kept loading and loading. Restarted the PS3 and now can't even get into the game, as if the system has no memory of me signing in the telltale game's server.

• Already downloaded MCSM update on Google Play Store. But still can't play it yet when I opened the game >.<

• Understood!

Please do not post story spoilers in this thread. Even if you use spoiler tags, it is still not OK to post spoilers in waiting threads. We w

• Same here. Wanted to buy episode 6-8 but I can't because it says I didn't sign in in Google Play :/

Saehsaeh posted: »

So, the pegi rating link that they've posted. It does not show anything for mobile, as if it has not been released yet. I don't think we'll

• edited March 2016

New Tweets from Telltale:

Tweet 1: We're working on a patch for the @Minecraft: #StoryMode Ep 5 issue on @Xbox 360. Thanks for your patience, we'll have you playing asap.

Tweet 2: @Minecraft: #StoryMode players on @Xbox One: the season pass disc issue has been resolved, please download/reinstall Episode 5 to play.

• Here comes the Android users.

RS_Critic posted: »

New Tweets from Telltale: Tweet 1: We're working on a patch for the @Minecraft: #StoryMode Ep 5 issue on @Xbox 360. Thanks for your patie

• Someone should say that the episode got released to make everyone freak out.

• edited March 2016

It seems like Telltale games has scratched their original list of trophy for Ep 5.
    Previous - Ep5 Ch 1: You are stronger than you know.
    Now: Ep5 Ch 1: Finders Keepers.
    Previous - Ep5 Ch 2: You are the daylight.
    Now: Ep5 Ch 2: Losers Weepers.
    Previous - Ep5 Ch 3: You are the night.
    Now: Ep5 Ch 3: Friends in High Places.
    Previous - Ep5 Ch 4: The darkness you fight is within you.
    Now: Ep5 Ch 4: Castles in the Sky.
    Previous - Ep5 Ch 5: The light you seek is within you.
    Now: Ep5 Ch 5: Out of the Blue.
    Previous - Ep5 Ch 6: You are not alone.
    Now: Ep5 Ch 6: To Boldly Go...

• I think it was originally meant to be about the ender dragon because those achievements tie in with the ender dragon battle in regular minecraft

xavierx posted: »

It seems like Telltale games has scratched their original list of trophy for Ep 5. Previous - Ep5 Ch 1: You are stronger than you know. N

• Well the Order did defeat the Ender Dragon before... (Wink Wink)

Cuwwa posted: »

I think it was originally meant to be about the ender dragon because those achievements tie in with the ender dragon battle in regular minecraft

• I bet there gonna respawn the ender dragon you now can in minecraft 1.9 survival

Pikasack posted: »

Well the Order did defeat the Ender Dragon before... (Wink Wink)

• God, the good thing is that i can buy episodes 6-8 now

But nothing else

• Just woke up to being able to play on iOS! Thanks @blindsniper and @stirpicus for getting me through this- this will be the last thing I post on this thread so see you on the episode 6 waiting thread! Goodbye!!!!!!

• Same here m8.

Already March 30 at Indonesia

• See you there :D

Dairymilk24 posted: »

Just woke up to being able to play on iOS! Thanks @blindsniper and @stirpicus for getting me through this- this will be the last thing I post on this thread so see you on the episode 6 waiting thread! Goodbye!!!!!!

• And yet still nothing on the Android front

Dairymilk24 posted: »

Just woke up to being able to play on iOS! Thanks @blindsniper and @stirpicus for getting me through this- this will be the last thing I post on this thread so see you on the episode 6 waiting thread! Goodbye!!!!!!

• Yeah, you will need to buy Ep6-8 after you are done with Ep 5 since the ending scene of Ep 5 is just the beginning of Ep 6.

Forcer99 posted: »

God, the good thing is that i can buy episodes 6-8 now But nothing else

• It's still not available on the amazon app store. I wonder how much it will take...

• edited March 2016

How to get Episode 5:

1. Ditch your Android.
    2. Buy a Windows computer.
    3. Buy Minecraft Story Mode.
    4. Download Episode 5 and install.
    5. ???
    6. Play it and whine about how much you wanna play it on Android.
  • Eh, I don't feel like spending the extra cash right now. I will just wait...although it is quite frustrating

How to get Episode 5: * Ditch your Android. * Buy a Windows computer. * Buy Minecraft Story Mode. * Download Episode 5 and install. * ??? * Play it and whine about how much you wanna play it on Android.

• There is an update in play store but still no episode 5 :(

• I'm still only seeing an update from the 25th.

There is an update in play store but still no episode 5

• Is 30th now horray!
    Promise broken!

The_Dralafa posted: »

I'm still only seeing an update from the 25th.

• edited March 2016

Omg same! It crashes too but what I do is force shut down it from the plugs, switch it back on, dont do any system check or anything, and carry on playing the game

xavierx posted: »

Okay, something is not right with the Telltale game's server for PS3. Played through the last chapter of Ep 5 and it just kept loading and l

• Ya i saw 25th update on ios and now episode 5 is avalible in ios and saw 25th for android too soo i guss telltale should bring update within 2 hrs

The_Dralafa posted: »

I'm still only seeing an update from the 25th.

• edited March 2016
    1. Be a giant douchebag and assume everyone has the same resources as you do.

How to get Episode 5: * Ditch your Android. * Buy a Windows computer. * Buy Minecraft Story Mode. * Download Episode 5 and install. * ??? * Play it and whine about how much you wanna play it on Android.

• edited March 2016

Currently downloading in-game from TTG for PC.
    Edit: from France/Europe.

• Man oh man when is it coming??? I can't afford another 20 bucks on Windows.

• By 31st morning i guss

Brayaown posted: »

Man oh man when is it coming??? I can't afford another 20 bucks on Windows.

• It's pretty easy to to over promise I get it. Know how you avoid it? Don't. See? Problem solved. #29thmyass

• BTW, who thinks Ivor is a good guy? I think he was the real leader of the order of the stone. But not sure -.-He is the most honest of them all

Brayaown posted: »

Man oh man when is it coming??? I can't afford another 20 bucks on Windows.

• Came out on iOS.

TheCurator posted: »

Finally what?

• Good god, is it out yet?

• The episode 5 is out for PC yay downloading now.

• It's not yet out on Google Play and Amazon, though...

• Oh god...

AlfMusic posted: »

It's not yet out on Google Play and Amazon, though...

• Telltale server must be overloaded if you know what i mean because i have a great internet to download from California i think that's the location and the download is so slow must be a lot of people downloading games episodes i guess.

• edited March 2016

It worked when i instaled episode 5 there was a black screen when i accept something i close the game go back and appears something o telltale i click allow and then when i click episodes appear season pass with episode 6,7 and 8 but when i click it appears a box no dlc found that means i need to wait for new about episode 6??? Hope so

Sign in to comment in this discussion.