Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu

Comments

• There's not really a solid answer to this. Everyone's opinions and tastes are different. Eric may say it's fantastic, but some of us may think otherwise. The only way to know is to play it when it comes out. ^^

Cuwwa posted: »

@stirpicus or anyone else, can you tell me if it's better or worse than 5 if it's better than 5 then I would scream! Not bothered if nobody replies but I would just like something to go by...

• edited April 2016

I know but Eric said episode 5 was awesome and it was! I trust him. I just want to know he's put in some of that magic he put in episode 5.

QueenMaddy posted: »

There's not really a solid answer to this. Everyone's opinions and tastes are different. Eric may say it's fantastic, but some of us may think otherwise. The only way to know is to play it when it comes out. ^^

• The episode is probably still too early in the works, and even so, I can't imagine Telltale staff would want to compare one episode to another.

@stirpicus or anyone else, can you tell me if it's better or worse than 5 if it's better than 5 then I would scream! Not bothered if nobody replies but I would just like something to go by...

• Do you know about any minecraft/mojang contracts that telltale has?

Sorry if this is an annoying question

Telltale calls the first Season of all of their games "Season 1", irregardless of whether or not a sequel is coming. I mean, maybe Season 2 could happen, but I would not take Telltale calling the game "Season 1" as any indication of this.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

He's only a volunteer moderator and isn't part of the staff so he wouldn't know.

Do you know about any minecraft/mojang contracts that telltale has? Sorry if this is an annoying question

• I do not know any details.

Do you know about any minecraft/mojang contracts that telltale has? Sorry if this is an annoying question

• That would be so cool.

I think now we'll go into "internet minecraft" where we see things like sky block, splee, survival/minecraft hunger games, hide and seek, that run thing but incorperated into places/worlds instead of games, like sky city or the eversource

• Ok, thanks anyways

I do not know any details.

• For some reason the Adventure Pass isn't showing up for me on the PlayStation Store?

• Wiki 's Post on Episode 6: Episode 6: A Portal To Mystery

as Jesse and the order find this strange corridor of portals, they try to find a way back home but don't know which one to go for, so they risk going into the one that looks most likely to be home, then discover a world made of gold, just after they get over the fact they've discovered a world of gold, they realise Soren is trying to develope 203 Enderdragons and spawn in Herobrine! How will they stop an old crew member from doing something like this?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

No it's not true, anyone can edit wikipedia so any information on there regarding story or release dates is fake until it officially gets confirmed by Telltale.

Emeraldos posted: »

Is this true?

• Phhhh! Not likely!

OzzyUK posted: »

No it's not true, anyone can edit wikipedia so any information on there regarding story or release dates is fake until it officially gets confirmed by Telltale.

• Honestly, I think the writers made the right decision. If I could choose any member of the order to be in the episode 5 it would be Ivor. Paul Reubens just puts so much effort into Ivor's voice. Can't wait for 6!

• edited April 2016

Check this out:

Steam DB

Like this comment if you understand what i'm getting at!

HINT: look at the bottom of the image

• edited April 2016

What do u mean ?? They updated game ??

Check this out: Like this comment if you understand what i'm getting at! HINT: look at the bottom of the image

• I'm confused. It updated I guess?

Check this out: Like this comment if you understand what i'm getting at! HINT: look at the bottom of the image

• edited April 2016

No , at the bottom there are 3 results for 'minecraft story mode' one s the game, one is dlc (adventure pass) and the other is...

Unknown

Season 2 after DLC episodes? It's private to telltale

What do u mean ?? They updated game ??

• No telltale are working on something else as well as the adventure pass! But nobody knows any other information apart from that...

Not an update a new game entirely that they are working on.

Just a guess but I believe they're working on something as well as the adventure pass.

ASaltLick posted: »

I'm confused. It updated I guess?

• edited April 2016

As you all know , i changed my avatar a few days ago, today i tried to make my image abit brighter (like most avatars) so i went ahead and edited it. once i finished i changed my gravatar to the new image but when i went on telltale's website it hasn't changed the small image of my gravatar (at the top of the list of options) but the big image is still the same.
    HELP!

EDIT: it's changed now

• I don't get it I brought adventure pass on android

No telltale are working on something else as well as the adventure pass! But nobody knows any other information apart from that... Not an

• Is it true soren 203 enderdragons ??

Phhhh! Not likely!

• edited April 2016

This is on the steam database (Where PC users can get story mode) When you search "minecraft story mode" 3 things appear , Minecraft story mode (the main game) Minecraft story mode adventure pass (The add on that you have purchased on android) , and something else that steam can't tell us about! Nothing is yet confirmed but i believe there working on something else aswell as the 3 dlc episodes.

I don't get it I brought adventure pass on android

• sorry I guess I got confused

No that was episode 5's thread!

• edited April 2016

203 Ender dragons? HAHAHA yes good to see you again, let's do lunch, i'll get the carrots!
    Quote from Ivor - copyright telltale games 2016

I'd just like to point out that Wikipedia said Soren tried to summon herobrine in episode 5 or something...
    Did it happen? No

Anybody can edit Wikipedia, i'm guessing it's the same guy who tried to predict episode 5.

Is it true soren 203 enderdragons ??

• guys its not gonna be another episode 5 wait because I am certain telltale dosent have another xmas holiday do they now?

• edited April 2016

well , i can see where you are coming from but I think before episode 6 they will rap things up with Michonne then after that most their writers and what have ya will go off to work on batman. So, i can see at least a 2 month wait unfortunately, probably not as long as episode 5's wait but still quite a bit longer than 2,3 and 4.

Also i would like to point out that here in the u.k it's officially British Summer time so maybe summer counts as 'when the sun shines'

I can see where you are coming from i guess it may not be as long as episode 5 but still long enough that people will be complaining in a months time ;(

guys its not gonna be another episode 5 wait because I am certain telltale dosent have another xmas holiday do they now?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The [Private] one is for beta testing or development, season 2 wouldn't get it's name until they announce it or add it to the Steam store that's even if they decide to make a second season.

No , at the bottom there are 3 results for 'minecraft story mode' one s the game, one is dlc (adventure pass) and the other is... Unknown Season 2 after DLC episodes? It's private to telltale

• I thought it could be but decided to bring it up on the thread to get the answer from someone that knows more than i do :)

OzzyUK posted: »

The [Private] one is for beta testing or development, season 2 wouldn't get it's name until they announce it or add it to the Steam store that's even if they decide to make a second season.

• Carrot remaind me of Reuben ^~^

203 Ender dragons? HAHAHA yes good to see you again, let's do lunch, i'll get the carrots! Quote from Ivor - copyright telltale games 2016

• Definitely not, but since it's DLC it's likely that it takes some time, and the problem for EP5 wasn't only because of the Holiday Breaks, in February Eric was still writing the episode, and then there was V.O, EP1-4 were already written so there wasn't too much to do there aside from animating and V.O, EP5 wasn't written since the beggining, it's pretty much confirmmable since you can say EP5 is a lot different than the previous episodes. So while we may not wait as long, expect a 2-month wait, since it's coming on Summer.

guys its not gonna be another episode 5 wait because I am certain telltale dosent have another xmas holiday do they now?

• Wow. I like the new avatar. Its cute. (Just saying "Cuwwa" while looking at anything is cute, actually.) Nice personalisation.

As you all know , i changed my avatar a few days ago, today i tried to make my image abit brighter (like most avatars) so i went ahead and e

• Yeah! It's what my little cousin used to call me.

AChicken posted: »

Wow. I like the new avatar. Its cute. (Just saying "Cuwwa" while looking at anything is cute, actually.) Nice personalisation.

• Well you know I would chose Gabriel but you got your own opinion

Honestly, I think the writers made the right decision. If I could choose any member of the order to be in the episode 5 it would be Ivor. Paul Reubens just puts so much effort into Ivor's voice. Can't wait for 6!

• Ya I know

Sean6150 posted: »

Soren is mentioned in the episode

• Lol batman and minecraft meet I can see a dark night tree house lol

Yeah, I figure that the first episode or two of the Story Mode DLC will be out of the way before Batman premieres, but at some point, I can

• Toooooooo long to wait

MimoDX2 posted: »

Definitely not, but since it's DLC it's likely that it takes some time, and the problem for EP5 wasn't only because of the Holiday Breaks, i

• Today i decided to go onto minecraft and do a story mode build. i tried to make the sky city portal. I tried two different things

MCSM sky city portal
    MSCM sky city portal

Which one do you think is best? i used water to try and get the effect of blue like the portal in MCSM. And then changed it to a nether portal later

• I can see gabrial flying also lol

Tylerg823 posted: »

Lol batman and minecraft meet I can see a dark night tree house lol

Sign in to comment in this discussion.