Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu

Comments

• It's a joke dude XD

Cuwwa posted: »

Can you post a link?

• I watched it too I think it was xD

Lol! I just played episode 5 again and watched the credits to the end for some reason... And at the end there was a list of all the telltale pets. I wonder if Eric's cat that's been all over his Twitter page was on that list...

• edited April 2016

looks like it was set for june 1st release but got changed???:

MCSM EP6 RELEASE

• edited March 2016
    • *sniff,sniff *
    BeyondEnder posted: »

It's a joke dude XD

• I just had to post something for April Fools :D

* *sniff,sniff *

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

June 1st is a placeholder date as June is the first summer month.

• If ep 6 is comming in summer dose that mean batman and ep 6 will be released on the same day oh no plz say no

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Telltale don't usually do that so don't try to stress over that.

collboy600 posted: »

If ep 6 is comming in summer dose that mean batman and ep 6 will be released on the same day oh no plz say no

• Did u notice its "a journey's end ?" see there is a question mark then we might expect season 2 or episode 9 soon

Chris06 posted: »

Episode's 8 title is ''A journey's end''.CLEARLY that it is not ''THE journey's end''What does that mean?Season 2?Or maybe more DLC?

• Woooo how many views see and lot of dislikes tooo

Is this supossed to be an April Fools joke 0_0 (Please don't "Flag as Trolling" beacuse is April Fools Day)

• edited April 2016

I felt very very bad for aiden really :-(

• LONG LIVE LAVA haha

I just had to keep Ivors lava skull house cause he's so freakin hilarious In this episode but other than that im glad the intale about this episode was good

• I think aiden will return again. Or their wouldnt of been a point of the many "aiden will remember that" when you finish talking to him or at the end of the episode, plus, if they didn't want to keep him they would have gaven you the option to actually kill him, which again isn't because of the rating of the game, since it allows death of reuben and many killed zombies/skeletons, so I think they have a plan for him to show up

• edited April 2016

You will be sad for aiden in one way . I am not spoiling if u wanna know what wsy pleade reply i will put it in spoiler tag

NorthStars posted: »

I think aiden will return again. Or their wouldnt of been a point of the many "aiden will remember that" when you finish talking to him or a

• edited April 2016

Who else felt bad for Aiden and took him with you?

• edited April 2016

ummm.. what? yeah I feel pity for him?

You will be sad for aiden in one way . I am not spoiling if u wanna know what wsy pleade reply i will put it in spoiler tag

• edited April 2016

Select aiden to take with you and when we reach down click i am sorry too when aiden talks and then start a new life he says after the prison i will set a little cottage and maybe i will become a writer which makes me hurt because i wacked his teeth

ummm.. what? yeah I feel pity for him?

• Me see the spoiler above to know why

zainab29 posted: »

• edited April 2016

I wacked out his tooth and took him out of sky city and he didn't say that... but I wasn't going to say sorry to him to make him say that, its not worth it, because its his envy fault the whole way through, also you shouldn't feel bad because he can still be a writer without some of his teeth, just not a singer.

• You know what would have made episode 5 even better? REUBEN

• edited April 2016

He's banned now. I guess he got banned for this lol. Dunno who flagged him.

Woooo how many views see and lot of dislikes tooo

• Nah, I walked away from him to give him time to think about what he did but he idiotly pushed himself down.

zainab29 posted: »

• Haha by this remember gill by "blaze roads" and ivor by "long live lava"

I wacked out his tooth and took him out of sky city and he didn't say that... but I wasn't going to say sorry to him to make him say that, i

• Guys which attack you like in the temple warrior whip ,builder bump ,redstone rap or grifer grab ??? I like warrior whip

• edited April 2016

He tried to make april fool and he became fool ?? If you wanna know who flaged him try personal chat with him

AbdulM4701 posted: »

• June 1 is wedesday probably may 31st or june 7

• He did appear, technically...

You know what would have made episode 5 even better? REUBEN

• Ok, let's just forget him right? He's dead, it's over. -_-

You know what would have made episode 5 even better? REUBEN

• ?! My game says Play Episode 6?!

• Aprilfools :D

L-dog posted: »

?! My game says Play Episode 6?!

• Nope

Maybe..............

ASaltLick posted: »

Aprilfools

• Ummmmmm...????
    The Reuben sandwich is an American hot sandwich composed of corned beef, Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, and Russian dressing, grilled between slices of rye bread. Several variants exist.
    IS REUBEN A SANDWICH?

• edited April 2016

Yes, check it on Wikipedia, and now I 2x MORE SAD THAN BEFORE

L-dog posted: »

Ummmmmm...???? The Reuben sandwich is an American hot sandwich composed of corned beef, Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, and Russian dressing, grilled between slices of rye bread. Several variants exist. IS REUBEN A SANDWICH?

• How are you Posting when your banned???

Is this supossed to be an April Fools joke 0_0 (Please don't "Flag as Trolling" beacuse is April Fools Day)

• Those are posts made prior to a ban. (Also, bans are usually not permanent.)

How are you Posting when your banned???

• Maybe In Episode 6 Aiden Will be in the mystery portal and I say the portal will lead to maybe another SkyCity or a forbidden world

• Oh Thanks for the info! :) I just never get banned so I just needed to know but thanks!

Those are posts made prior to a ban. (Also, bans are usually not permanent.)

• I'm Actually kinda new to this Community and I would like to know what these threads are about and what it is? If you could help me please

Those are posts made prior to a ban. (Also, bans are usually not permanent.)

• Episode waiting threads are for passing the time between episodes, and for following news updates to find out how an episode is coming. When the episode gets release dates, we add those to the thread so people can find out when the episode comes out!

I'm Actually kinda new to this Community and I would like to know what these threads are about and what it is? If you could help me please

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited April 2016

We don't ban for April Fool's jokes, unless they are offensive or break the forum guidelines in some other way (which has not been a problem).

AbdulM4701 posted: »

Sign in to comment in this discussion.