Really stupid theories

Comments

• Lee is still alive and somehow survived.

• Lee is the zombie from the new trailer

• He got "lucky, Real lucky".

Lee is still alive and somehow survived.

• I wish someone posted it in 'real possible theories thread' insted of this :p

Lee is still alive and somehow survived.

• edited June 2016

*that clem is watching, resting on Lee's lap

The whole game is just a dream.

• edited June 2016

The zombie in trailer was not a zombie, he was a guy trying to prank someone :p
    Sad that his own prank got him killed

• A-IBRAHIM0702A-IBRAHIM0702 Banned
    edited June 2016
                                                                               .

• Clementine in the S3 teaser isn't actually the Clem we know and love. Think about it, she has different coloured eyes, no scar on her shoulder or arm, missing a finger.... That's not Clem, anyone can steal a hat and get a haircut. I'm just worried about what's happened to the real Clementine.

• Plot twist; Javier is Luke's brother.

• edited June 2016

That Kenny is really Jesus.

That Lee was really Morgan Freeman in disguise.

That somehow Lee survived his walker bite, and will return for season 3.

That Jane is the real Queen of England.

That Luke is really Marty McFly from Back to the Future.

That Ben was really the person who kept the group together in season one.

That Sarah was to be the next Stephen Hawking.

That Carver was a preacher in the pre-apocalyptic world.

That Carlos, who mistook a dog bite for a walker bite, was a real doctor.

That in a former life Nick was a motivational speaker.

That Lily and Carly were closeted lesbian lovers. And when Lilly saw that Carly was falling for Lee, she shot her out of jealousy.

That Larry was really Santa Claus.

• The new guy in the teaser is AJ, he didnt like the name Alvin Junior and changed it to Alvin Javier

• Javier is Clem's long lost brother/uncle

• Javier sounds like a mexican name, what if this seasons in Mexico... idk

• I remember when kids looked like kids, nowadays they all try and look 21 !! Damn youth

The new guy in the teaser is AJ, he didnt like the name Alvin Junior and changed it to Alvin Javier

• It's not that uncommon. It's quite natural for youth to wanna look "grown up." The irony is that when they are, and when they get into their middle age, they try to look like kids again.

I remember when kids looked like kids, nowadays they all try and look 21 !! Damn youth

• "Why, you want a taco?"

Javier sounds like a mexican name, what if this seasons in Mexico... idk

• AJ's wish to grow up sure was intense though.

Kenny/Lee posted: »

It's not that uncommon. It's quite natural for youth to wanna look "grown up." The irony is that when they are, and when they get into their middle age, they try to look like kids again.

• Plan_RPlan_R Banned
    edited June 2016

Clem's finger was cut off by a sectret organization who made multiple clones of her. Javier used to be apart of it but left, now her and Javier are seeking them out and destroying them. Once she kills the last clone she finds the master mind behind the organization and it turns out to be her parents.

• Javier is
    enter image description here

• Javier is Troy's hispanic half brother.

"Come on, lil chicos. Let's get to peckin'."

• Carver is Luke's father.

(I actually thought this one was real at some point :P)

• Walker and Javier's marks are fake. They hid it because the real mark has Pepe's face on it. Every time somebody's loved one dies in their community they all gather in a big circle and say "Feels bad man.".

• Bruh, the real mark has Dat Boi. You got it all wrong.

And when they gather, they say "o shit waddup". You got the theory all wrong.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Walker and Javier's marks are fake. They hid it because the real mark has Pepe's face on it. Every time somebody's loved one dies in their community they all gather in a big circle and say "Feels bad man.".

• TRAITOR!!!!!!

Yall left Pepe for Dat Boi, he the real deal, you just dont wanna see him successful anymore, thats straight up cold. Pepe is real. Open ur eyes.

Feels bad man.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Bruh, the real mark has Dat Boi. You got it all wrong. And when they gather, they say "o shit waddup". You got the theory all wrong.

• Haha, all those jokes that come out of your mouth...

Dat Boi is the real deal. His emotions are superior. And everything he says is just pure gold. Pepe is now overrated. But you can't just deal with it. So sad.

Here come dat boi!

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

TRAITOR!!!!!! Yall left Pepe for Dat Boi, he the real deal, you just dont wanna see him successful anymore, thats straight up cold. Pepe is real. Open ur eyes. Feels bad man.

• Oh Shit, hope the gifts don't come out Larry's ass

That Kenny is really Jesus. That Lee was really Morgan Freeman in disguise. That somehow Lee survived his walker bite, and will return

• You aren't alone XP

Carver is Luke's father. (I actually thought this one was real at some point :P)

• Luke, I'm your father. insert Carver smirk here

Carver is Luke's father. (I actually thought this one was real at some point :P)

• The a raccoon that was seen in ep5 of series 2 was Clementine's spirit animal. when clementine saw she was reminded of the phone call with her parents.

That Theory actually isn't bad. Why else no matter how many times you try, you can't catch the raccoon?

-The a raccoon that was seen in ep5 of series 2 was Clementine's spirit animal. when clementine saw she was reminded of the phone call with

• edited June 2016

Kenny felt bad about killing the boy in the attic because it reminded him of the time he dropped his pizza on the floor and the cheese sadly and slowly fell away to reveal its flavourless base beneath its lovely tresses of mozzarella goodness

When Christa and Omid said, "Vegas Weekend," they were really referencing the epic pillow fort they built there, but didn't want Clem to get jealous

AJ was named after orange juice (like OJ Simpson, who is also black), but Kenny thought orange juice was spelt as, "Arange juice,"

Carver has a fetish for Goldfish crackers

• "Tacos for everyone!"

"Why, you want a taco?"

• Why do you think the north pole is dark most of the year?

Sparkeagle posted: »

Oh Shit, hope the gifts don't come out Larry's ass

• Scary thing is that some people actually believe that. I mean, it was a YouTube comment section, but still. Really hope they were trolling, because I refuse to believe anyone is that stupid.

The new guy in the teaser is AJ, he didnt like the name Alvin Junior and changed it to Alvin Javier

• Clementine was still alive in year 2277 where the bombs fell

• Kenny thought orange juice was spelt as, "Arange juice,"

…Florida.

Tenmile posted: »

Kenny felt bad about killing the boy in the attic because it reminded him of the time he dropped his pizza on the floor and the cheese sadly

• No, that's where his charm comes from.

Sparkeagle posted: »

Oh Shit, hope the gifts don't come out Larry's ass

• The season 3 antagonist is lees ex wife

• Woah, that means Kenny unknowingly beat his own son to death. That's dark.

• Zombie Lee is the one who determinantly bites off Clementine's finger at the beginning of season 3.

• Katjaa was really Brenda St John's love child

Sign in to comment in this discussion.