The Multiverse: Prime

Comments

• lol

I just joked too

Lord_EAA posted: »

No. He's just a really good friend. I fanboyed him a lot during his stories back in the day. If you check any of my older posts i used to ac

• I can understand this

Yeah i felt like everyone deserved a chance to have their say. On older forum stories i constantly felt bad for those who missed the vote, so i didn't want that to happen here.

• You can find the story here if you're interested: https://telltale.com/community/discussion/88490/the-nights-of-the-past-interactive-story

It is, as Lord said, an older one. Golden has been a very active fanfiction writer during the time this story started, with several ongoing stories, though sadly he seems to have stopped writing a long time ago, which is a serious shame.

joriandrake posted: »

where is that story?

• 1-3 then I went to read the whole story without noticing your other comments, as I didn't refresh the page when reading the thread I had no notifications

Have you read any of my previous replies to your comments?

• add it to the first post then, I had no idea where the story is supposed to happen, I just guessed somewhere in the US, maybe Alaska or what

It's the town. I got tired of having the location nameless and stateless. Now it's just nameless.

• ah, okay

The game is supposed to be filled with bad logic and glitches.

• edited August 2016

Just wanted to point out to help you improve, I hope you didn't take it differently, I also still make mistakes, for me English is the 3rd or 4th language.

...........That is one grammar mistake i didn't know i was making till 3 months ago. I'm sorry, English is my second language and i was 15 when i started this. I triple check everything now.

• Mostly it's just old volcanos, but yes i did. I even wrote my name in a rock.

Wow, you went to Atlantis

• I meant he is TOO MUCH of the Joker, I mean really, it is good to have inspirations but this is a bit too much no?

He seems more like a villain any time able to turn against you than a security officer

Do you mean that as good or bad? Regardless, that was exactly what i was going for so thanks .

• I'm going to grab popcorn for that scene

Indeed. Incredible how the circumstances lead to this.

• The closest i got to statehood was that it's somewhere near Winsconsin, where NoHopeleft's story Silicon Valley (Silicon County now) takes place. But that was mainly just to promote an refrence it like i did with many other stories. One in particular you might have noticed.

add it to the first post then, I had no idea where the story is supposed to happen, I just guessed somewhere in the US, maybe Alaska or what

• I do like it if a story has both light and dark tones though, just like a mix of Sliders and School Days and Star Trek mixed together, with a bit of Lord of the RIngs

Indeed. This was merely a preview of the horror that will come.

• It's fine, you didn't offend. Seriously? Awesome man :).

Just wanted to point out to help you improve, I hope you didn't take it differently, I also still make mistakes, for me English is the 3rd or 4th language.

• He's jailed, he's not an officer. They even mention he's being transported to the facility to be jailed several times. (Sorry if i misunderstood your comment)

I meant he is TOO MUCH of the Joker, I mean really, it is good to have inspirations but this is a bit too much no? He seems more like a villain any time able to turn against you than a security officer

• Well, obviously I don't know how the group will look at the end, but Sherwinlock will have his hands (and mind, with theories & deductions) full as I see

Your guys really won't help that.

• Well then, you're exactly in the right place. Because that is exactly what i plan to make this :D.

I do like it if a story has both light and dark tones though, just like a mix of Sliders and School Days and Star Trek mixed together, with a bit of Lord of the RIngs

• I only ever posted chars for others, so I can basically compare chars submitted here to my own.... damn do I write long and a lot, even though it may not be per list questions

Thank you for the compliment, that is much appreciated I like making detailed characters, though to be honest, my character creation skills

• I only ever posted chars for others, so I can basically compare chars submitted here to my own.... damn do I write long and a lot, even though it may not be per list questions

Thank you for the compliment, that is much appreciated I like making detailed characters, though to be honest, my character creation skills

• ah, actually the real one was either somewhere between Cyreneica, and Italia, or in middle of Atlantic ocean =P

Mostly it's just old volcanos, but yes i did. I even wrote my name in a rock.

• I think it would be a good idea to specify some location and add it to the first post. If not for me or you it would be helpful for future readers who want to join

The closest i got to statehood was that it's somewhere near Winsconsin, where NoHopeleft's story Silicon Valley (Silicon County now) takes

• yes, excuse me, I knew he is jailed, but I thought I've seen his name listed among the officers

He's jailed, he's not an officer. They even mention he's being transported to the facility to be jailed several times. (Sorry if i misunderstood your comment)

• Good, because I will provide the elves, altho with their own culture and mindset :)

Well then, you're exactly in the right place. Because that is exactly what i plan to make this .

• Thanks, will read into it

You can find the story here if you're interested: https://telltale.com/community/discussion/88490/the-nights-of-the-past-interactive-story

• edited August 2016

Well to be honest, i feel like a location would limit the story. People would say "No it's not like that at all" and then many would just see it as 'innacurate'. I have kinda avoided it because of that thought, if you really want a location i always like to think its Iowa, Illinois or Wisconsin itself. Maybe it's even its very own state in its dimension.

I think it would be a good idea to specify some location and add it to the first post. If not for me or you it would be helpful for future readers who want to join

• edited August 2016

Just make a jump not forced to always end up in same place on different worlds, it is pretty implausible anyway when worlds are totally different, one jump could really get you to a different world on the same spot, but another to an alternate China

This would only help in imagining starting characters and stories

Well to be honest, i feel like a location would limit the story. People would say "No it's not like that at all" and then many would just se

• so, when is the next part? = )

Well to be honest, i feel like a location would limit the story. People would say "No it's not like that at all" and then many would just se

• He used to be a member of the squad but..........something made him go insane. The guy that submitted him, Mark, is a big fan of the Joker. The first story I joined here was Forum Of the Dead which was basically the Walking Dead's equivalent of FOT. Even Liquid joined back when he was just starting. Mark made a character who was basically Heath Leger Joker in the apocalypse and he became mine and several others favorite character. He even killed my character after a single part and i still loved him. He then joined another story me and Liquid were apart of called Dark Angels an also made the Joker the main villain. I loved him so much that me and everyone but Liquid (Who got into a debate with me since he always thought the Joker should be killed to save people) Voted for him to live and appear in it's spin off and sequel (only one which has been completed). So when I started thinking of my story I KNEW i wanted Sparker (His Joker) to be one the main badguys for at least the beginning episodes. I even saved him the first post, you can see it at the beginning of the thread as the first comment.

yes, excuse me, I knew he is jailed, but I thought I've seen his name listed among the officers

• You know it's funny..........I always planned for elves to appear. No joking , you somehow had the same idea.

Good, because I will provide the elves, altho with their own culture and mindset

• Soon. And I mean that seriously. I will finish my food and youtube video and start working on it over night. It SHOULD be available by tomorrow and it will introduce................new people. Well.......not new to you.

so, when is the next part? = )

• Ok to finally complete the part above I will duplicate Agents vote so i can make the next part.

VOTING CLOSED

Logan will say it was a bat. Now remember I will update the part above with two more P.O.V's. Ill spend the remainder of the night finishing them so make sure to check them out. In fact I just finished Adam's and hinted at the next P.O.V before you even read this, that's how quick i'm doing this.

Oh, and both will have the Votes promised, so be ready.

• Imagine my reaction to logging in and seeing the words 92 new comments.

• Finished the update. Please enjoy, and don't forget to vote ;).

• edited August 2016

I imagine your reaction to seeing Logan part added in the update. Enjoy :).

AgentZ46 posted: »

Imagine my reaction to logging in and seeing the words 92 new comments.

• Oh you fucking did not! Bringing up Logan's mother is a shit move. [Hold It Back And Ignore Him] But best to not cause a scene.

[Gently Shake Riley to Try And Wake Her Up] Poor Riley, I really like her, this is the worst. Why would anyone think it was a good idea to draw that corpse. We gotta help her!

Valentino Drake I decided it was best to go talk to him a bit. As I got up from my seat I noticed that Mike was looking at me. It looked

• edited August 2016

Agent i think you cancelled out your like. The Part used to have 4 now there's 3.

Oh you fucking did not! Bringing up Logan's mother is a shit move. [Hold It Back And Ignore Him] But best to not cause a scene. [Gently S

• And i was wrong. It's down to 2 now.

Oh you fucking did not! Bringing up Logan's mother is a shit move. [Hold It Back And Ignore Him] But best to not cause a scene. [Gently S

• I did accidently unlike it but I liked it again and it's on two now. Sorry.

Agent i think you cancelled out your like. The Part used to have 4 now there's 3.

• Yes and it was on 4. Can you try to take it back to 3? Please.

I did accidently unlike it but I liked it again and it's on two now. Sorry.

• Welp ironically i lost 2 likes because someone loved the part so mutch.

Anyone hate the new telltale system? I sure as heck do now......

Sign in to comment in this discussion.