The Multiverse: Prime

Comments

• [I was practing a scene from a school play]

this would've been my pick too, feels fitting here

Saltlick123 posted: »

I was practicing a scene from a school play I feel like this might bring out the response that will make me feel not as bad... Called Charlie just to make sure

• edited August 2016

Helena reminds me a bit of Kiki, just a tiny bit, but still

Lord_EAA posted: »

Eden McCoy ..........called Charlie. I just needed to make sure that i wasn't breaking my promise to him. I dialed his number. Charl

• Have you read any of my previous replies to your comments?

• Morsensville

is this the name of where the school is?

Charles Sparks "Yeah yeah were cool. Thanks for calling" "Oh thats a relief well nice talking to you, bye" "Bye" I turned off. The

• It's the town. I got tired of having the location nameless and stateless. Now it's just nameless.

joriandrake posted: »

Morsensville is this the name of where the school is?

• I think you found your style at this Emma scene

Emma Archer Oh no hes going to kill her. Not after so long. Please no, no please.... "Umm...Emma?" "NOOOOOOOOO!!...................

• lol Pierce

also being immune to fear doesn't mean doesn't feel it, and even if yes, a person can still rationally know when a rescue is needed

Mike.....Just Mike Then i got a miracle. ".......i was just practicing a scene from a school play" The whole thing changed. She sto

• lol Pierce x2 !!!

Eden MCcoy I thought about it and decided that sis deserved better. So i went down stairs and started cooking. Valentino Drake "D

• The game is supposed to be filled with bad logic and glitches.

lol Pierce also being immune to fear doesn't mean doesn't feel it, and even if yes, a person can still rationally know when a rescue is needed

• I so want my girl elf sneak up on Ellie in the future

Nick Archer Today was the day. The day i was going to see my sister again. After all these years i would finally be with her. Sure i saw

• damn, seems it would've been more interesting to make students at the early stage, I like how the story takes place at same time from all perspectives

Emma Archer I walked to the meeting room. I had to stop 2 or 3 times to make sure that Lylain was still following me. Why was he so slow?

• Helena Macnion ... hmmm

Valentino Drake I ended up choosing to call Sadie and to spoil the ending for the game (since lets face it it probably wasn't good) thoug

• Thanks. It really took time to memorize a time period considering how long it was between Parts.

damn, seems it would've been more interesting to make students at the early stage, I like how the story takes place at same time from all perspectives

• edited August 2016

Emma is the highlight, Marlone reminds me a bit of a certain Stargate Atlantis scientist

Emma Archer It took me a while.....but i decided i should....trust him......lying probably would have been easier......... "Well......

• oh God, Marlone as tour guide with Lucius present XD

Nick Archer I had punched him straight in the face. I only had a short time to react. I decided i could use my skill and explain without

• I think Max may have 'fun' with Samuel's tormenters, either that or hire them

Zack Sheen It took me a while but i finally realised i was crying. T-this was it, my life was over. Now mom and dad would kick me out of

• hm, too much of a Joker

Samuel.....Just Samuel.....Tempting Fate "It's going to Beta" i answered. I was risking everything, but i just couldn't. I tried my best

• Do you mean that as good or bad?

Regardless, that was exactly what i was going for so thanks :).

hm, too much of a Joker

• I noticed you wrote 'buss' since the start of story, why not bus?

Gus Menton Well, i was standing 'round, waiting for Adam to call me. Poor fella always seemed paranoid about this trip. My guess was the

• Egads, Marlone will BURN if arguing with Lucius XD

Kevan Marlone I walked by the halls of the building with confidence. Looking at the beautifully colored walls i would one day call mine.

• edited August 2016

...........That is one grammar mistake i didn't know i was making till 3 months ago. I'm sorry, English is my second language and i was 15 when i started this. I triple check everything now.

I noticed you wrote 'buss' since the start of story, why not bus?

• Indeed. Incredible how the circumstances lead to this.

Egads, Marlone will BURN if arguing with Lucius XD

• what should I say? then again I know it would be WAY late to try vote now

Just a tiny bit.

• lol. I'm just going to wait for the guy who comes after you to react to this.

what should I say? then again I know it would be WAY late to try vote now

• one day, Riley may remember this as one of her happier memories, depending on the journey to follow

Charles Sparks I was still waiting for the buss. I looked at my phone. 5 more minutes till it was late. I began to worry he had taken the

• second chances?

Zack didn't do anything to this guy tho, as such no reason for him not to attempt offering at least one chance

[Follow Saddie's Advice] Shockingly, I'm not the kind of person to give second chances, at least not unless there is a really good reason

• I might make a character with mismatched eyes which can shoot lasers, just to ask Zoey if she can too XD

Zoey Smith I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I tried ignoring the sound but it was just impossible. Dammit, i should have set it

• Indeed. This was merely a preview of the horror that will come.

one day, Riley may remember this as one of her happier memories, depending on the journey to follow

• XD.

I might make a character with mismatched eyes which can shoot lasers, just to ask Zoey if she can too XD

• Wonder how a brawl with Zoey, Kiki, and Max would look, altho I guess Max wouldn't want to fight the girls

Zoey Smith I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I tried ignoring the sound but it was just impossible. Dammit, i should have set it

• so many gangs, so many streets for Max to conquer

Eden McCoy I just finished baking the pancakes when Alex woke up. She had Summer with her, who instantly ran up to me. I was always surpr

• no wonder the story only has 12 pages

Ok guys here's an update. I have recently gotten back into writting. However it's not Prime yet (since i'm afraid my writting won't be as go

• Then, as if one cue, she immediately jumped on top of me. That was two times today.

She must really love him

Casey Miller It was 8:00 when i woke up by the sound of the alarm clock. Originally it was supposed to be set to 6:00 but let's just say

• no way that Riley, Samuel, Zack's etc problems won't be noticed by Lucius, at least the most obvious issues like signs of combat

Woah, the bus is like a gathering place for a dozen or so criminal scenes

Charles Sparks "I'll do it" i said staring him right in the face. "You just lost that fancy necklace" "Are you serious?!" Sadie said b

• Your guys really won't help that.

no way that Riley, Samuel, Zack's etc problems won't be noticed by Lucius, at least the most obvious issues like signs of combat Woah, the bus is like a gathering place for a dozen or so criminal scenes

• [Accept the necklace] - i would've voted this, but only to give it back after a week and tell him it was stupid to make bets about family heirlooms and girls you love

Charles Sparks "I'll do it" i said staring him right in the face. "You just lost that fancy necklace" "Are you serious?!" Sadie said b

• Thank you for the compliment, that is much appreciated :) I like making detailed characters, though to be honest, my character creation skills have advanced a lot in the past year and I can proudly say that my more recently submitted characters are even more detailed.

now that I dare read this thread too after finishing chars, yours are as I see among the most detailed ones

• ah right, the 'sandwitch' stuff was in the past one of my weaknesses too :)

Sorry, it's fixed now. I had a lot of these in older parts and had to fix them. You're just lucky you didn't see my which witch is whitch problem. That one was embarrassingly common.

• Wish you luck with this plan

I know. It's seriously shameful to me. But like I've said repeatedly, that is over from now on. One part weekly is the minimum.

• Wow, you went to Atlantis

Santoriny did. It's the place they think it was. Funny you mentioned it since i DID go there, but the main trip was Grece and Italy.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.