Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• You replied to the wrong person

DoubleJump posted: »

If you decided to keep the pills (not give them to Luke) Clem just forgets about them through the rest of the game. I mean c'mon she could u

• You don't say! I definitely thought painkillers would be able to fix a bullet.

Acheive250 posted: »

And if you don't give the painkillers to Luke, you can give them to Kenny if you shoot him, and then Jane and Kenny both live! Don't believe me, I'm lying.

• It… uhh...

There were some thread, tweezers, a needle and bandages next to them in the snow, so you can pull the bullet out, sew the wound up then bandage it. Then you give him the painkillers.

DabigRG posted: »

You don't say! I definitely thought painkillers would be able to fix a bullet.

• Small detail, but in season 1 Kenny leaves the keys in the RV and it can be stolen by Lilly. In season 2 he has learned from this and keeps the keys on his person, which is why Arvo and Mike were unable to steal the truck.

• even in the process of turning unstable kenny learns form his mistakes. makes no sense if you left lilly by the road tho.

Small detail, but in season 1 Kenny leaves the keys in the RV and it can be stolen by Lilly. In season 2 he has learned from this and keeps the keys on his person, which is why Arvo and Mike were unable to steal the truck.

• Which causes Arvo to tell Mike to wire it. Not so Different, indeed! :lol:

Small detail, but in season 1 Kenny leaves the keys in the RV and it can be stolen by Lilly. In season 2 he has learned from this and keeps the keys on his person, which is why Arvo and Mike were unable to steal the truck.

• Sure it does: common sense.

megamike15 posted: »

even in the process of turning unstable kenny learns form his mistakes. makes no sense if you left lilly by the road tho.

• Heh, neat. Those are my initials as well.

My initials, dude. That should've been obvious.

• They are my initials as well. Holy shit.

Heh, neat. Those are my initials as well.

• enter image description here

Heh, neat. Those are my initials as well.

• His face has always displeased me.

• He looks odd in that movie in general.

His face has always displeased me.

• I was referring solely to the character! :lol:

He looks odd in that movie in general.

• There can only be one.

They are my initials as well. Holy shit.

• Same here.

I was referring solely to the character!

• Not sure if this has already been said or not, so forgive me if it has.

The room Ben was staying in at the Motor Inn is the same room Irene was living in. (Irene is the woman that shoots herself in episode one)

You find this out by asking if Ben broke the flashlight in episode 3. He says that he has been reading a Bible that he found in his room. And Irene is a Christian, so that would've been hers.

It's not really that big, but I thought it was worth pointing out.

• Holy smokes, you're right! I didn't even think about that! Wonder what happened to her?

Not sure if this has already been said or not, so forgive me if it has. The room Ben was staying in at the Motor Inn is the same room Ire

• motels tend to keep bibles in thier rooms so it may be due to that.

Not sure if this has already been said or not, so forgive me if it has. The room Ben was staying in at the Motor Inn is the same room Ire

• [removed]

• That is such a clever connection!

• Irene shot herself remember?

Holy smokes, you're right! I didn't even think about that! Wonder what happened to her?

• That's not what I meant....:wink:

Irene shot herself remember?

• What did you mean?

That's not what I meant....

• edited November 2016

enter image description here

"I have my...thoughts."

What did you mean?

• enter image description here

?

Nice to see you 2 :)

"I have my...thoughts."

• ?

Nice to see you 2 :)

Great to have you back! I was referring to her body by the way, but it might've been in that pile of bodies if I remember right.

? Nice to see you 2

• Thanks! Yeah, she was in the pile of bodies...

? Nice to see you 2 Great to have you back! I was referring to her body by the way, but it might've been in that pile of bodies if I remember right.

• Romeo George.

I got it, right?

They are my initials as well. Holy shit.

• Nope. I don't even think that's a name.

Romeo George. I got it, right?

• Oh, I was actually talking to Sleep.

And I'm pretty sure Romeo is a name.

Nope. I don't even think that's a name.

• Oh sorry. But I meant the full name.

Oh, I was actually talking to Sleep. And I'm pretty sure Romeo is a name.

• Does anyone know what happens if you make Bonnie reach through and don't pull her back? Does she get chomped on, resulting in a game over?

Nah, the walker just yanked her arm the entire time before Mike got in there.

• Who locked her in the motel room, since it was boarded over on the outside?

Holy smokes, you're right! I didn't even think about that! Wonder what happened to her?

• Maybe when her boyfriend was bitten he left and locked her in there for her safety?

Bon-Bon posted: »

Who locked her in the motel room, since it was boarded over on the outside?

• Bullshit! BULL! SHIT!

No.

Does anyone know what happens if you make Bonnie reach through and don't pull her back? Does she get chomped on, resulting in a game over?

• That's a good point. Her boyfriend is apparently the one who bit her, so I can only assume she did. Did the door open inside or out?

• Possibly the manager of the motel when they were still alive.

• edited November 2016

It must have opened out. If it opened in, there would be no point in boarding it over on the outside which means someone locked Irene in there after she was bit. It couldn't have been her boyfriend if he was the one who bit her.

That's a good point. Her boyfriend is apparently the one who bit her, so I can only assume she did. Did the door open inside or out?

• The gold watch I stole, it didnt serve a purpose in my gameplay throughout the season. Maybe it can still be used in s3?

• It's Pete's. You can give it to Nick to comfort him. If you didn't, then it's gone later on.

NorthStars posted: »

The gold watch I stole, it didnt serve a purpose in my gameplay throughout the season. Maybe it can still be used in s3?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.