The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• What is each character's instrument(s)?

• like if you lose a finger...some small things that add character to Clem

Shadow2122 posted: »

Like what?

• edited December 2016

A while back, there was a thread pointing out that Season2!Kenny's arc was probably intended to be Carlos's. With that notion in mind, how would the story have gone past the Ski Lodge if Kenny hadn't taken his place or even stayed dead?

• Should I play Michonne before A New Frontier this Tuesday or is it a stand-alone with no connection?

• It's a standalone game with no bearing on ANF

TJ3046 posted: »

Should I play Michonne before A New Frontier this Tuesday or is it a stand-alone with no connection?

• Thanks

darthsansa posted: »

It's a standalone game with no bearing on ANF

• Are those Twitch steams I just found out about being archived?

• What do you mean?

DabigRG posted: »

What is each character's instrument(s)?

• Just what it says: What musical instrument do you think the character plays or could be associated with?

Bon-Bon posted: »

What do you mean?

• enter image description here

Are those Twitch steams I just found out about being archived?

• edited December 2016

FUCK! Never thought Arvo's face would be a jumpscare--especially with that dorky expression.

Good to know!:smile:

• Do you all think Lilly will return in Season 3 or no?

• I want her to but given the setting and what we've seen so far, I doubt it.

Do you all think Lilly will return in Season 3 or no?

• Hopefully not Arvo, Mike or Bonnie. If my clem seems any of them she is going to kill them.

I want her to but given the setting and what we've seen so far, I doubt it.

• who gets rid of the antagonist midway through the season?

disk one final boss.

Well now...S1 was longer...and written by someone who had a clue. Also Kirkman was a bit more involved. You and I have been over this many

• Eeh...

Hopefully not Arvo, Mike or Bonnie. If my clem seems any of them she is going to kill them.

• No. Must be a glitch.

NorthStars posted: »

In some game plays it doesnt give you an option to be able to stop clementine before she eats mark. No matter how fast I was and kept replaying she still ended up eating it, it wasnt like this in my first gameplay, anyone else notice this?

• Yeah, cause we all know who really belongs in that kitchen.

Someone please call 911. I'm laughing so hard about the wiki that I can't breathe.

• If he was, then good--karma caught up with him then.

I ser your point. Anyways, I believe he was indeed a rapist.

• Because Luke was Clementine's one and only, apparently.

AronDracula posted: »

Why do people want Javier to die?

• Kenny (S2): Choleric x2, but attempting to be sanguine

:lol:

Molly: Melancholic/Choleric
    Jane: Choleric/Melancholic (albeit with different traits than Molly)

Huh. You know what, I can actually by that with Jane. How does Molly work, thought?

Rebecca: Choleric in episode 1, Melancholic or Phlegmatic for episode 2+
    Carlos: Phlegmatic, with some hints of choleric
    Alvin: Phlegmatic, with a little bit of melancholic
    Pete: Phlegmatic, with some sanguine traits

Interesting observations. What makes you consider Alvin melancholic?

Deltino posted: »

Well there's something fun Lee: Mostly phlegmatic and sanguine Clementine (S1): Phlegmatic Clementine (S2): Melancholic Duck: Sa

• Repeat

Do you think that having Jane's philosophy be more a result of living as Carver's serf would've been better?

• Perhaps Oceanside is stationed at a lighthouse!

I'll do one for Cape Henry Light. Since there are two towers Cape Henry, that might be too much ground to cover for one leader, so there'

• @Bon-Bon could be a female.

On, you poor man. Hopefully, you own it!

• No idea what the explanation for Christa and Omid is though.

Vegas weekend.

They were fucking.

Yes. All four(or three) of the others are locked in the garage, with Kenny's bruises indicating that he tried to fight the Cancer Group but

• Lee's mom played the tuba.

Just what it says: What musical instrument do you think the character plays or could be associated with?

• You have to pay $5 to watch.

FUCK! Never thought Arvo's face would be a jumpscare--especially with that dorky expression. Good to know!

• Maybe. I doubt it for some reason, but maybe.

@Bon-Bon could be a female.

• So Vegas=a garage, huh?

No idea what the explanation for Christa and Omid is though. Vegas weekend. They were fucking.

• Oh yeah, I just heard that the other week.

Lee's mom played the tuba.

• Seriously?

You have to pay $5 to watch.

• You need to be subscribed to Telltale's channel to be able to watch the archived videos. For that, you have to either:

• Pay to become a Twitch Prime member and subscribe for free;

• Pay $5 and subscribe to the channel directly.

Seriously?

• A garage that includes Kenny and Ben.

I was mostly kidding, by the way.

So Vegas=a garage, huh?

• Well that sucks. Ah well, maybe I'll consider it later.

You need to be subscribed to Telltale's channel to be able to watch the archived videos. For that, you have to either: * Pay to become a Twitch Prime member and subscribe for free; * Pay $5 and subscribe to the channel directly.

• Oh good, two more holes!

A garage that includes Kenny and Ben. I was mostly kidding, by the way.

• I will get hate for this but...

he looks so cute

• So I've heard. Apparently, chicks dig them vulnerable uke-types. If that's true, then Kenny abusing him in front of Sarah would've been a death wish.

I will get hate for this but... he looks so cute

• So I always keep the choices that I did on my first play through as canon, but after seeing that new trailer for season 3 I can't help but regret my decision at the end of season 2. On my first and "canon" play through I chose to go into Wellington resulting in Kenny leaving. I cried hard, like bawling hard. Hours later I just couldn't handle it and changed my ending to staying with Kenny.
    Judging by the new season 3 trailer, it seems like our ending choices should matter in some way and that our choice of Kenny and Jane will have some sort of impact. Leaving Kenny for Wellington makes me think that that was just a way for the writers to get him out of the way. If Kenny's story just ends with him going off alone or him dying at the beginning of season 3 at the beginning, then I want him to still be there in the story, but I still feel that I should go with my original ending of leaving Kenny for Wellington since I never break my rule of never changing my first play through choice. I don't know, can I get some opinions? This has been bothering me for awhile now

• I say stick with your original ending. It's what you did naturally, so that should be your canon save. But you can still have an alternate save where you left with him.

So I always keep the choices that I did on my first play through as canon, but after seeing that new trailer for season 3 I can't help but r

Sign in to comment in this discussion.