The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• Same! I always thought he just had one leg. :joy:

DabigRG posted: »

Okay, it's just that I've never noticed his leg before.

• Negan is intelligent, intimidating & manipulative. He also has the numbers & control over his people. So far, some members of the New Frontier have shown to go against orders & are a little soft. Negan would exploit that.

Clemenem posted: »

How would the likes of Negan, The Governor or Carver handle The New Frontier if they'd had tried to take over each of their respective settlements?

• I like it, it was a "cool big sister" type thing to do. I think it was cool that Jane's ending lets you give AJ a middle name, and it gives Clem the least traumatic marking.

Your thoughts on the tattoo, Venge?

• Agreed!

I like it, it was a "cool big sister" type thing to do. I think it was cool that Jane's ending lets you give AJ a middle name, and it gives Clem the least traumatic marking.

• Not sure if you're being snarker or not...

Same! I always thought he just had one leg.

• ...What?

Her and Roose Bolton are humanoid others from ASOIAF

• Interesting.

Bon-Bon posted: »

Personal relatability on some level is high on my list, but they have to be believable at the least to be a good character. By that I mean comparable to a real human with fears, secrets, quirks, contrasts, humour, etc.

• edited December 2016

Do you think Eddie and Badger are the same person?

enter image description here

enter image description here

• Hmm, I can see the resemblance, but Eddie had a piercing,

It's not easy to get rid of one.

• Eddie is too awsome for that.

• Couldn't he of just took the piercing out though?

Crips posted: »

Hmm, I can see the resemblance, but Eddie had a piercing, It's not easy to get rid of one.

• Hmm...Maybe.

ANFTWDG posted: »

Couldn't he of just took the piercing out though?

• Is it possible to agree with Conrad before he takes Gabe hostage?

• If so, he aged pretty bad since Nate got through with him.

I seriously doubt it, though, since Eddie at least had something of a guilt complex and didn't want to leave Officer Bennett behind when it would've been convenient. Badger, on the other hand, is more on Nate's level of dickish.

• "Remember the last time we had a working car and sat around on our asses, Clem?"
    What was Kenny referencing here?

• I don't think so.

Is it possible to agree with Conrad before he takes Gabe hostage?

• I think he meant the truck the group was being transported in to Carver's camp in Episode 3.

"Remember the last time we had a working car and sat around on our asses, Clem?" What was Kenny referencing here?

• Okay then, that's a serious problem.

I don't think so.

• What the fuck was he planning to do in that situation? They were in the back of the truck and I didn't see any indication that you could go between the back and the front without stopping and opening the back.

Crips posted: »

I think he meant the truck the group was being transported in to Carver's camp in Episode 3.

• I would of said he was referring to the boat that was owned by the Fivel's Family that Vernons group stole but if it says car then it can't be that

"Remember the last time we had a working car and sat around on our asses, Clem?" What was Kenny referencing here?

• Yeah, he must've meant the truck from Episode 3.

But I'm not really sure what he meant by mentioning it.

I would of said he was referring to the boat that was owned by the Fivel's Family that Vernons group stole but if it says car then it can't be that

• I'm pretty sure he was referencing the RV in S1 episodes 2 and 3. He really wanted to leave in it, but Lilly didn't so they ended up staying at the Motel until they got attacked by bandits, which lead to the death of his family.

If not that, he may be referencing the car they had in S2 episode 5, and how everyone wanted to wait the night before they left, and it ended up almost being stolen by Bonnie, Mike, and Arvo.

• I suppose that makes the most sense.

Also, he says that in Season 2 during the argument with Jane and Mike, so he couldn't have been referencing that.

I'm pretty sure he was referencing the RV in S1 episodes 2 and 3. He really wanted to leave in it, but Lilly didn't so they ended up staying

• Was Carver supposed to be an evil version of Carlos?

• The apocalypse can change your attitude about an overwhelming number of things as you'd do just about anything to stay alive in a world that people die in all the time. While yes he had a moral compass at the beginning of it it has been over 4 years since we've last seen him. As for the grey in his beard maybe it's just genetics or survivor stress. He doesn't look that old besides the grey

If so, he aged pretty bad since Nate got through with him. I seriously doubt it, though, since Eddie at least had something of a guilt co

• Good point.

The apocalypse can change your attitude about an overwhelming number of things as you'd do just about anything to stay alive in a world that

• Kenny went all out with survivor's stress.

The apocalypse can change your attitude about an overwhelming number of things as you'd do just about anything to stay alive in a world that

• To be fair, Kenny was implied to be older, if not the same age, as Lee.

Kenny went all out with survivor's stress.

• no I dont think so carver seemed more like the comic version of the Governor

Was Carver supposed to be an evil version of Carlos?

• He had grey cardboard glued to his face.

To be fair, Kenny was implied to be older, if not the same age, as Lee.

• I'm mainly referring to the fact that they have a lot of similarities(Controlling Father-type, Similar Hairstyles, Temper, (Allegedly) Smug, Chess Players, etc.) that become even more worth noting thanks to the theory/hints that Kenny's arc in the later episodes originally belonged to Carlos.

enter image description hereenter image description here

no I dont think so carver seemed more like the comic version of the Governor

• A question raised by Sialark and Lilacsbloom: Are Rebecca and Alvin supposed to look like Clementine's parents?
    enter image description hereenter image description here)enter image description here

• I don't think so and it probably wouldn't of been done on purpose

A question raised by Sialark and Lilacsbloom: Are Rebecca and Alvin supposed to look like Clementine's parents? )

• Well, considering it was supposed to be Clementine's season, it seems like the obvious comparison. Which is why I never noticed it before. :lol:

I don't think so and it probably wouldn't of been done on purpose

• Should someone bump the Kenny vs Jane mega thread? It seems like the only thing anyone talks about on the Walking Dead section anymore.

• Perhaps.

Should someone bump the Kenny vs Jane mega thread? It seems like the only thing anyone talks about on the Walking Dead section anymore.

• Does anyone have an uncut version of the House Meeting from All That Remains?

• It's an annoying malignant tumor

NorthStars posted: »

That Aj thing on Clems hand, is it a tattoo or just marker, and I hope that's optional

Sign in to comment in this discussion.