Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• edited December 2016

When you remove Kenny's features.

enter image description here

Episode 1 Original name was just "Ties That Bind." Episode 2 Original name was "Divided We Fall".

"The New Frontier" were called "Marauders" whick means roam in search of things to steal or people to attack.

"env_slaughterhouseInterior.dlog" Probably the slaughter house screenshot.

Okay, what I'm about to post is sort of a spoiler for next episodes. But it wasn't found by going through the files, pur se, so technically I can't get banned for it. Don't kill me mods please. I'll post it as a reply to this comment with a spoiler tag. Seriously, possible spoilers!!

• LOL

When you remove Kenny's features. Episode 1 Original name was just "Ties That Bind." Episode 2 Original name was "Divided We Fall".

• Okay, so, what I'm about to put under this was apparently revealed during a London crowdplay. I don't know if it was outright said to the crowd or one person, but it was said nonetheless. Read at your own risk!

Okay, so, It's about the return of a previous character(s). Credit to BetterChoice from OTWDF: "the directors said that they didn't forgot about Christa, and that we shouldn't lose hope, which makes me think that TTG will try to use flashbacks to cover up the gaps, like how Sandra got bitten, what happened to Christa baby, what the fuck did clementine did after ep5 ending, what happened in that gap of 5 days from twd s2 ep2, they said not lose hope, that means they have plans for Christa. Maybe Christa is the antoganist of this season?"

When you remove Kenny's features. Episode 1 Original name was just "Ties That Bind." Episode 2 Original name was "Divided We Fall".

• You bastard.

I mean honestly if this was ultimately the thing on these forums that would make me look crazy then no one has been paying attention

• edited December 2016

That would be strange since it's been established that she doesn't like groups.

• This only makes any difference on the cosmetic screen, where you recreate your story. (The description of your Clem, but it ain't shit in game, I have 2 saves, one where I imported my previous save, one with story generator, absolute no difference. Not. Even. A. Few. Lines.)

fallandir posted: »

Have you guys tried to recreate your choices based on whatever you did in S1&S2? Well, it seems that not only basic choices are importan

• edited December 2016

This sounds like pure speculation honestly, and is largely contrary to how flashbacks have been presented and utilised in Episodes 1 & 2. Was BetterChoice witness to the crowd play or made this post before they saw the episodes or something?

For one, the flashbacks seem to be going forward linearly, going from the Season 2 ending forward until Clementine meets Javier. So I'm not exactly sure how they came to that conclusion if they already saw what the flashbacks contained first-hand.

Plus I think TellTale actually said something similar relating to returning characters in their livestreams while replaying S1/S2 on the lead up to ANF's premier. I mean, what else are they going to say, that there's going to be no chance of any returning characters? Saying that they "haven't forgotten" is the best way of giving a double meaning of "Yeah, we know there's people we can bring back but maybe we won't bring them back."

As awesome as it would be to have those scenes I don't think there's much chance of getting any of these based on how we know flashbacks work now. And I'm not saying someone like Christa isn't coming back, but this evidence for it seems wrong.

• It's too Godly to remove

• To support this, Telltale names the characters by type;

sk34 = animals
    sk61 = male/zombie
    sk62 = female
    sk63 = children
    sk64 = baby

Those animations can be found in the files, referring to "sk63_clementine100" meaning there's a S1 Clementine model in Telltale's hardrive :P

Damn why didn't I think of that. sk63_clementine100_sk62_action_sandraZombieAmbushPushClem sk63_action_clementine100CoversMouth sk63_action_clementine100DodgeZombieAttack

• "Your choices matter"

ViTALiTY posted: »

This only makes any difference on the cosmetic screen, where you recreate your story. (The description of your Clem, but it ain't shit in ga

• env_slaughterhouseInterior.dlog

Contains the dialogues for that scene, but it's encrypted so...

• edited December 2016

Is it really ok to post this here? Because if it is there's a lot more. Cough S2 early models cough cough

I don't want the staff coming after us... again...

To support this, Telltale names the characters by type; sk34 = animals sk61 = male/zombie sk62 = female sk63 = children sk64 = baby

• I don't get it why they changed the title. "Divided We Fall" sounds so much better than Episode 2 Ties That Bind Part 2 hurr durr.

• Arvo has 2 metal supports on his right leg. That's what the creaking is when Arvo is walking.

• Man I don't want Christa back after the Kenny/Jane flashback, with how they handled that they might screw up her skin color and turn her white!

• Even with those horrendous textures??

Sparkeagle posted: »

It's too Godly to remove

• [Tell Him Off]

AronDracula posted: »

There are a lot of dialogues which don't have anything to do with what we actually meant to say, for example: When you have these options

• I've done these before, during S2, and no staff came after me. Although, I'll probably keep what I'lI find next in a spoiler tag just in case.

TheMPerson posted: »

Is it really ok to post this here? Because if it is there's a lot more. Cough S2 early models cough cough I don't want the staff coming after us... again...

• Cool.

Also is vivec planning at all to return here?

I've done these before, during S2, and no staff came after me. Although, I'll probably keep what I'lI find next in a spoiler tag just in case.

• Obviously because Episode 1 was too big so they had to split it in two parts!

I don't get it why they changed the title. "Divided We Fall" sounds so much better than Episode 2 Ties That Bind Part 2 hurr durr.

• It's so dumb. If you name an episode [repeated title] part 2, then I'm assuming they weren't creative with the titles and they just rushed it in the last minute.

I don't get it why they changed the title. "Divided We Fall" sounds so much better than Episode 2 Ties That Bind Part 2 hurr durr.

• Most likely they planned more for this season, but their plans changed for whatever reason and instead they released 1 episode as 2

• Also is vivec planning at all to return here?

I don't think so.

Cool. Also is vivec planning at all to return here?

• edited December 2016

How? I don't have da toolz!

Dig more! Dig more!

• edited December 2016

: ( rip

Welp farewell boatmaster extreme.

Also is vivec planning at all to return here? I don't think so.

• Wonder what Lee would look like..

Poogers555 posted: »

Oh jeez, after seeing Kenny and Jane in season 3 Im sure Season 1 Clem is going to look like a tumbleweed.

• Telltale probably thought it was stupid but Kirkman thought FUCK YEAH and thus Shiva was born. I actually think that would have been a great idea if it was well managed. But we're ralking about Telltale so no.

Why Episode 1? When Clementine washed on shore after escaping those 3 guys she was supposed to go through a small forest and end up in a zoo... with an escaped tiger/lion/panther...

• KILL IT WITH FIRE

Wonder what Lee would look like..

• When Javier listens to Mariana's music he hears My Only Sunshine and our hearts break.

Akibaba posted: »

Good thinking. I kept the batteries as well, for the added suspense. Tape player + batteries, will it ever happen?

• . @Megami_Kizukanai I don't know how you found these because I dug through the files and couldn't find these. And how come you don't post them here? They're awesome. Credit of these mostly goes to the great Megami_Kizukanai

And I remember someone saying something about Mariana(10) being taller than Clem(13). Well... Mari is = 152.21cm. Clem is = 153.77cm

Also look at the Highway and building in the back of this slide:

Same one in the background of the E3 slide.

And Megami_Kizukanai, were you able to remove her hat separately? Kind of like with s2? I can't do it without removing her hair too. I also tried removing the strap things she's wearing to see if it revealed her gunshot scar but I wasn't able to.

• Priceless

I'm just imagining this scene; -Someone goes to TattleTales office. -Tell everyone that their wives are going to leave 'em. "Boy I sure told them off."

• Current TattleTale;

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I'm guessing they somehow switched the animations the wrong way around. Telltale: I wonder if they can correct in a patch later down the road.

• Is it weird that this actually makes Kenny look a little better than he did in the game?

• enter image description here

AJ is sick AJ dead confirmed.

• Then give us 6 episodes, Telltale!

Obviously because Episode 1 was too big so they had to split it in two parts!

• Why is Clementine wearing lipstick?

. @Megami_Kizukanai I don't know how you found these because I dug through the files and couldn't find these. And how come you don't post t

• [removed]

Why is Clementine wearing lipstick?

• edited December 2016

Clementine has developed a habit of rolling her eyes, usually when people say or do something she finds stupid.

• She rolls her eyes when Javi calls her out for on the lack of trust she's showing him while saying "Glad we understand each other."
    • If you choose to cover for Clementine, when Eleanor approaches the cage, Clementine rolls her eyes before facing away from her.
    • If you choose to tell the truth and you flirt properly with Eleanor, Clementine rolls her eyes and responds with "Gross."
    • If you kiss Kate, Clementine responds with another eye roll.
    • In the S3E2 flashback, if you choose to remain silent when Ava comments on being a good team, she says she couldn't have survived without you, to which Clementine responds with an eye roll.
    • In the same flashback, if you deny going with Ava, Clementine rolls her eyes at the "No woman is an island" quip.

EDIT: She can also roll her eyes in the Kenny flashback if you suggest that he should drive when he responds "You have to learn sometime, Clem."

• And Megami_Kizukanai, were you able to remove her hat separately? Kind of like with s2?

Yeah, but she's bald. They don't have a no-hat model for Clem this time.

I also tried removing the strap things she's wearing to see if it revealed her gunshot scar but I wasn't able to.

Clem no longer has her bullet wound.

I don't know how you found these because I dug through the files and couldn't find these. And how come you don't post them here? They're awesome.

I ripped them from the game, and yeah, It didn't cross my mind to post it here. :P

. @Megami_Kizukanai I don't know how you found these because I dug through the files and couldn't find these. And how come you don't post t

• Clem no longer has her bullet wound.

Damn, Clem has those magic healing powers.

And Megami_Kizukanai, were you able to remove her hat separately? Kind of like with s2? Yeah, but she's bald. They don't have a no-h

Sign in to comment in this discussion.