Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Ha I get it

I don't get it

That comment is

• edited January 2017

enter image description here

Deltino posted: »

All I'll hint at is there might be some more flashbacks, and not just Clem and Javy's flashbacks Jane and Luke flashback sex scene I knew it

• AUSTRALIAN CLASSIFICATION [SEX: MODERATE IMPACT]

Luke is getting that puss tonight, Luke is getting that puss tonight

All I'll hint at is there might be some more flashbacks, and not just Clem and Javy's flashbacks Jane and Luke flashback sex scene I knew it

• Fucking hell, he looks younger.

The following is Kenny without his beard. Credit to Vivec on the Other The Walking Dead Forum!

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

I don't think this guy's got any objections to it:

enter image description here

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited January 2017

Imagine if it's AJ's turn to get a flashback, and we see his night of conception.

Actually, no

Let's not imagine that

• She should have done us a favor and killed herself earlier before we saw her new model.

She was just trying to warn us of what his season 3 model was going to look like.

"Not today you son of a bitch"

[Bites neck]

"Fuck, nevermind"

Poogers555 posted: »

Oh, well it appears he does. Still kinda funny he says that considering he still lets himself get killed.

Crippled Kenny, one-armed Lee, busted-leg Omid, and shot-leg Luke

The ultimate cripple fight

and trying to wrestle with an incoming walker. Imagines a crippled walker fighting with crippled Kenny in the ultimate cripple fight I'm terrible.

• Don't forget 9 finger Clem!

Crippled Kenny, one-armed Lee, busted-leg Omid, and shot-leg Luke The ultimate cripple fight

• Well he gets boners so of course he doesn't!

I don't think this guy's got any objections to it:

• and we see his night of conception.

GAME OF THE YEAR AWARD

CONSIDERABLY BIGGER SEASON

3 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENT

Imagine if it's AJ's turn to get a flashback, and we see his night of conception. Actually, no Let's not imagine that

• QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

E!

(!)Hold the mouse to light a cigarette

Imagine if it's AJ's turn to get a flashback, and we see his night of conception. Actually, no Let's not imagine that

• That comment is dark :=

Ha I get it I don't get it

• edited January 2017

Best goodbye was to try and save him, all others sucked

No clue, one thing I really hated about Kenny's death was they dont even say like a real goodbye, its just "okay bye homie" "Yeah okay, bye." And then the fact that Kenny was just "WELP! I guess there is NO POINT in trying to live at ALL!"

I imagine it'd be more like the gas siphoning at the junkyard

E

E

E

E

please god someone please kill me before i take this any further

Lilacsbloom posted: »

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ E! (!)Hold the mouse to light a cigarette

• That's racist.

That comment is dark :=

• Okay

That's racist.

• I actually thought that line was regarding Clem, since the walker was nearing her before he pushed her away from it.

"Not today you son of a bitch" [Bites neck] "Fuck, nevermind"

• edited January 2017

If Vince brings Danny with him, in the epilogue at the camp Russel said it was a good thing Danny was dead because of Becca, indicating that he knew he was a rapist/pedophile

Also Lily gave Clem her hair tying thingies

• S1E5, Lee is unable to move and (determinately) tells Clem to leave him behind so that she can find safety.

S3E1, Kenny is unable to move and tells Clem to leave him behind so that she can get herself and AJ to safety.

• edited January 2017

Hmm, all of it are used in the game.

1st: It is used when you keep silent.
    2nd: It is used when you didn't change the transmission in game.
    3rd: It is used when you say to kenny to not give up.

Source: All Dialogues with Kenny

So these are unused audio clips during Kenny's flashback (Im not super sure if these are indeed unused) Kenny talking about his driving t

• I don't know. It kinda looks like Mari cosplaying as Clementine to me.

I posted this on a different thread but I think it belongs here too. So, I think I now know why Mari reminded me so much of Clementine.

• May I ask what they are? I kind of want to know...

Oh, yeah there were more Jane lines too. And apparently when Clem went to check the perimeter we would have actually played as her while we

• edited January 2017

In episode 1 of A New Frontier when Clementine shows uncertainty in how Javier and his family survived this long, if you pick "We help each other" Javi will say that Kate helped which prompts Clementine to say "Must be nice, having a partner." This instantly made me think of season 2 episode 4 when Jane refers to Clementine as "partner." This may or may not be an actual callback but I liked it, it really worked for my playthrough as I had Jane in my S2 ending.

• One died heroically.

The other died pathetically.

S1E5, Lee is unable to move and (determinately) tells Clem to leave him behind so that she can find safety. S3E1, Kenny is unable to move and tells Clem to leave him behind so that she can get herself and AJ to safety.

• They both died while having Clem's best interests at heart. I could actually argue that Kenny's was more heroic because he suffered more and had less time to say farewell.

TheMPerson posted: »

One died heroically. The other died pathetically.

• Javier also says it like "My, uh...uh....Kate, helped"

I think he wanted to say "My girlfriend" or something like that. That's the first thing I thought when I picked this answer. It might be smth else though :D

AgentZ46 posted: »

In episode 1 of A New Frontier when Clementine shows uncertainty in how Javier and his family survived this long, if you pick "We help each

• 9 and a half

Don't forget 9 finger Clem!

• When I heard that I was like "That's it Clem and me are gonna be partners"

In episode 1 of A New Frontier when Clementine shows uncertainty in how Javier and his family survived this long, if you pick "We help each

• Kenny was crippled from the waste down, that's sad, not pathetic.

TheMPerson posted: »

One died heroically. The other died pathetically.

• Lee's death wasn't heroic nor a sacrifice, so you have a point, Venge.

They both died while having Clem's best interests at heart. I could actually argue that Kenny's was more heroic because he suffered more and had less time to say farewell.

• The car that Clem, Kenny, and Alvie are driving is the same exact car that Clem loses her finger on in the alone flashback.

Having Kenny with them allowed them to actually start the car and not get blindsided by walkers, which is cool.

• ow, you hurt me in the feels ;-;

• It had Jane lines and Clem lines, put together into a video. I could tell which scenes some of the lines were for, but other's I couldn't tell because they sounded entirely new. Unfortunately I am unsure if a couple of those lines were completely cut or for later episodes so I would get banned if I posed the video since posting leaked spoilers is against the guidlines. Sorry.

Megaodg33 posted: »

May I ask what they are? I kind of want to know...

• Ok, it's fine. I would guess they're just cut scenes anyway.

It had Jane lines and Clem lines, put together into a video. I could tell which scenes some of the lines were for, but other's I couldn't t

• Whaddya know, some actual butterfly effect shit.

The car that Clem, Kenny, and Alvie are driving is the same exact car that Clem loses her finger on in the alone flashback. Having Kenny with them allowed them to actually start the car and not get blindsided by walkers, which is cool.

• The difference being none is getting sucked out...

I imagine it'd be more like the gas siphoning at the junkyard E E E E please god someone please kill me before i take this any further

• Whatever you do, don't use the arrow buttons Delty!

I imagine it'd be more like the gas siphoning at the junkyard E E E E please god someone please kill me before i take this any further

• We were talking about that a few pages back, as cool as that would be, it's probably unintentional, just Telltale reusing a car model that has opening doors.

The car that Clem, Kenny, and Alvie are driving is the same exact car that Clem loses her finger on in the alone flashback. Having Kenny with them allowed them to actually start the car and not get blindsided by walkers, which is cool.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.