Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• edited January 2017

Looks like a mixture of PS1 graphics and what you can find in a shower drain.

In case ya'll want to see Kenny's details up close. I have never seen something put together so poorly in my life. They literally colored his lip/jaw grey then pasted feathers on it. Jesus.

• Oh dear Christ that is sloppy

In case ya'll want to see Kenny's details up close. I have never seen something put together so poorly in my life. They literally colored his lip/jaw grey then pasted feathers on it. Jesus.

• How can you distinguish their conversation? XD

Davissons posted: »

On the road after Prescott in S3E2, Gabriel and Clementine have a conversation that isn't covered with subtitles, so you might not be able t

• edited January 2017

Oooh, now I wanna see Jane up close. She also looked weird

• I didn't even know this existed till now?

enter image description here

• What is it?

I didn't even know this existed till now?

• S2 ending official statistics.

Poogers555 posted: »

What is it?

• From what though?

Where is this from!

S2 ending official statistics.

• I think I've seen it somewhere on Telltale's site. Dont_Look_Back is probably looking for a link right now. :P

Poogers555 posted: »

From what though? Where is this from!

• Poogers555 posted: »

From what though? Where is this from!

• Thank you!

https://telltale.com/news/ Scroll down.

• More people went with Jane then with Kenny-the FUCK?!

• Honestly I'm not surprised in the slightest.

DabigRG posted: »

More people went with Jane then with Kenny-the FUCK?!

• lol impressive? Gabe almost killed a dude who was just having an argument and in mourning. The fuck?

Davissons posted: »

On the road after Prescott in S3E2, Gabriel and Clementine have a conversation that isn't covered with subtitles, so you might not be able t

• Shows how much Telltale cares.

• S1E5, Kenny (determinately) saves a woman who is secretly pregnant.

S2E5, Kenny (determinately) kills a woman who is secretly pregnant.

• It represents his transformation.

S1E5, Kenny (determinately) saves a woman who is secretly pregnant. S2E5, Kenny (determinately) kills a woman who is secretly pregnant.

• enter image description here

IM KIDDING,IM KIDDING

bloop posted: »

When first introduced to Clem, in Season 1 you get a achievement/trophy called "In Your Charge" and in Season 3 when you meet her it's called "In Her Charge"

• At the beggining of Episode 1 if you don't take any gas from the cars the scenes play the same (Kate will ask you "Any luck ?", which Javi responds with "Some...but not enough"...uhm...what ? You didn't take any gas). Then it gets worse, you can also not take any gas from the ambulance, just go in the house, the scenes will play the same and then Javi will go outside to get the gas canister filled with gas...umm...what gas ? You didn't take any gas from the ambulance...and the scene with Max also plays the same...

• I was about to try that when I had to re-play it before, but I forgot. Thanks!

At the beggining of Episode 1 if you don't take any gas from the cars the scenes play the same (Kate will ask you "Any luck ?", which Javi r

• edited January 2017

Ha, yeah one of my friend on Steam told me about this a while back, it's such a ridiculous bug honestly.

At the beggining of Episode 1 if you don't take any gas from the cars the scenes play the same (Kate will ask you "Any luck ?", which Javi r

• Wow thats really dumb. If anything youd think they'd make it so you need to take gas from the ambulance.

• edited January 2017

That is really a weird/awkward way of representing the choices with the zombie head...

Just sayin'

And of course a lot of people went with Jane, why not... at least the alone end is in the lead.

• He's a programmer and textures are an artist's job, so it was probably an easter egg planned by the team.

DabigRG posted: »

That was surreal. O_O Wonder if he put that in without anyone knowing.

• OVER TWO YEARS OF DEVELOPMENT

• THERE WAS NO TIME LEFT!

rewrites rewrites rewrites

OVER TWO YEARS OF DEVELOPMENT

• Guess Mustache-Man lost his powers...

My god...

• edited January 2017

#RIPKennyMustache

My god...

• With all the time it takes for these rewrites for the next episode it looks like we have a Long Road Ahead.

TheMPerson posted: »

THERE WAS NO TIME LEFT! rewrites rewrites rewrites

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited January 2017

EDIT: Ignore this; I had a brain fart and thought I was posting in the Ep 3 Waiting thread.

Here's a storyboard of "Long Road Ahead" Source of the artist/worker, there are couple of more walking dead game related art like thi

• edited January 2017

There's No Going Back after this, what's done is done.

With all the time it takes for these rewrites for the next episode it looks like we have a Long Road Ahead.

• edited January 2017

We all have those moments, don't worry 'bout it.

EDIT: Ignore this; I had a brain fart and thought I was posting in the Ep 3 Waiting thread.

• edited January 2017

I just really can't believe they're rewriting ALL of it in the middle of the season, they must really be Starved For Help.

There's No Going Back after this, what's done is done.

• With the constant rewrites of the story they should watch Around Every Corner, so that it doesn't fall flat.

I just really can't believe they're rewriting ALL of it in the middle of the season, they must really be Starved For Help.

• Yeah, you're right. If Telltale doesn't fix all these obvious flaws they're seriously going to be In Harm's Way.

With the constant rewrites of the story they should watch Around Every Corner, so that it doesn't fall flat.

• Well A New Day is upon us, hopefully it will get better soon.

Yeah, you're right. If Telltale doesn't fix all these obvious flaws they're seriously going to be In Harm's Way.

• Yeah, and the community would get worse, it's already A House Divided.

I'll walk myself out

Yeah, you're right. If Telltale doesn't fix all these obvious flaws they're seriously going to be In Harm's Way.

• Hopefully. This little speck of hope I have left is All That Remains.

Well A New Day is upon us, hopefully it will get better soon.

• Maybe this is What We Deserve?

Honestly, I don't know, I'm running out of episodes here.

Well A New Day is upon us, hopefully it will get better soon.

• edited January 2017

Divided We Fall man. We Don't Look Back.

Using beta names now. All that's left is Amid The Ruins and I don't know how the hell to use that in a sentence.

Yeah, and the community would get worse, it's already A House Divided. I'll walk myself out

Sign in to comment in this discussion.