Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• That's fair I guess.

TheMPerson posted: »

It's dumb when you have short stature. Especially if you are using that "trick" on rotting corpses, that may have weak legs. "Uses trick, zombie collapses on top of you and and has a feast."

• edited February 2017

I was looking at TV Tropes for TWD and found this in the fridge section.
    enter image description here

That's a really disturbing detail.

Sorry if this has already been pointed out but this thread obviously has a lot of pages.

• This is mind-blowing!

Gameserer posted: »

I was looking at TV Tropes for TWD and found this in the fridge section. That's a really disturbing detail. Sorry if this has already been pointed out but this thread obviously has a lot of pages.

• You won't believe me—but it doesn't exist.

Louche posted: »

Where can I read your erotic KennyxJane fanfic?

• Ho-ly-fuck

I was looking at TV Tropes for TWD and found this in the fridge section. That's a really disturbing detail. Sorry if this has already been pointed out but this thread obviously has a lot of pages.

• Caps are usually the typical attire of baseballs players. Nick, Nate, Kenny, Glenn, Clem + wore caps but weren't players. Javier was about to start playing in the Major Leagues, but he doesn't wear a cap.

• Oh yeah, I do remember reading about that a while back and I mentioned it to someone in my rewrite thread.

• Who confirmed it?? Was it someone who actually designed the game or do think Melissa saying she thinks Clem might be blasian makes it a fact. Like no disrespect but unless you have a staff member confirming it she's not and if want a source I have right here it's an interview with Jessica Brezzo an actual staff member.

http://the-walking-dead-interviews.wikia.com/wiki/Jessica_Brezzo_Interview

If you decide to act condescendingly, at the very least do it right. It has been confirmed that Clementine is of mixed Asian and African-Ame

• Is that meant to imply that Andy or Danny shot Mark?

• I'm assuming it is, yes.

Maybe either men decided that Mark was going to be their next meal, hence why Mark ended up with an arrow in him that didn't seem to belong from the bandits.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Is that meant to imply that Andy or Danny shot Mark?

• Just find it a bit odd as there was never a sign of either having a bow. The brothers were only seen using rifles.

RichWalk23 posted: »

I'm assuming it is, yes. Maybe either men decided that Mark was going to be their next meal, hence why Mark ended up with an arrow in him that didn't seem to belong from the bandits.

• Jane is only on one save chapter pic. How odd.

• edited February 2017

Luke was animated before Scott Porter was cast; he also didn't know about Luke's death until the finale was being produced.

• edited February 2017

Alvin started out as ballet dancer before he busted his knee. He used to be a bare knuckle fighter. Sort of like fight club. The he found Zen in massage aroma therapy. :joy:

• edited February 2017

Apparently, Danny's girlfriend was the "victim". :shock: Guess that explains the timing of Justin's line about "ruining her life." :frowning:

• Does anyone else see the parallels between these two scenes? Javier tries to make peace, David/Conrad yell at him no matter what and the fight is stopped from escalating further by Gabe but Gabe couldn't do anything in the past but does something in the present.

• Hey in the end they turned out being cannibals so they're full of surprises. I wouldn't put it past them.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Just find it a bit odd as there was never a sign of either having a bow. The brothers were only seen using rifles.

• Interesting. Looks like we are slowly getting somewhere.

Sparkeagle posted: »

Does anyone else see the parallels between these two scenes? Javier tries to make peace, David/Conrad yell at him no matter what and the fig

• Oh that's really cool!

Does anyone else see the parallels between these two scenes? Javier tries to make peace, David/Conrad yell at him no matter what and the fig

• You know what I noticed about Conrad? His outfit is very similar to what Eddy Raja from the Uncharted series wears.

Conrad

Eddy Raja

• I wonder if Gabe will turn on his father in a future episode since he seemed to know about his dad's anger like a choose Javier or David scene

DabigRG posted: »

Interesting. Looks like we are slowly getting somewhere.

• Hopefully they have the same fate.

You know what I noticed about Conrad? His outfit is very similar to what Eddy Raja from the Uncharted series wears. Conrad Eddy Raja

• What was the Uncharted guys fate?

I already shot Conrad n da head.

Hopefully they have the same fate.

• Bit in the neck and then dragged into a deep dark hole by zombie-like creatures that were changed by a cursed statue.

What was the Uncharted guys fate? I already shot Conrad n da head.

• Probably. That was one of the things that gives his character some actual development material.

I wonder if Gabe will turn on his father in a future episode since he seemed to know about his dad's anger like a choose Javier or David scene

• I don't know what you're doing wrong, but all your links only ever redirect me to the page I'm already on.

DabigRG posted: »

Apparently, Danny's girlfriend was the "victim". :shock: Guess that explains the timing of Justin's line about "ruining her life."

• OMG, how did I not notice that?

You know what I noticed about Conrad? His outfit is very similar to what Eddy Raja from the Uncharted series wears. Conrad Eddy Raja

• DON'T MESS WITH CONRAD!!!!!!

Hopefully they have the same fate.

• I wouldn't be surprised were they able to shoot arrows from their eyes.

Hey in the end they turned out being cannibals so they're full of surprises. I wouldn't put it past them.

• edited April 2017

Okay, it should work now.

I don't know what you're doing wrong, but all your links only ever redirect me to the page I'm already on.

• I was just going to post this, you beat me to it xD

• Those AJ textures are really damn disturbing

• That's my video! Thanks for posting It I guess, I was gonna do it myself but I don't know if it breaks the rules so I didn't.

• I wonder will the slaughterhouse be just a reused idea of cannibals from S1, similar to David's community in The Last of Us, or will they manage to get creative with it. Horror part would be nice - dark narrow corridors, metal sounds, fog - there's also a big room to maneuver with Clementine going through meat lockers again and remembering all that has happened.

• I want that concept art of the slaughterhouse and S1 and S2!

• edited February 2017

Those AJ textures aren't actual death textures.

They are the textures that are used in the Wellington flashback when Clem brushes Edith's body off him - it's her blood that covers AJ after she is shot.

https://youtu.be/kjZbHHetE8M?t=2m9s

Also, I haven't confirmed this myself but AJ's 'sick' textures are apparently in the S2E2 flashback. It's possible AJ's sickness helped convince Clementine to join TNF.

Those AJ textures are really damn disturbing

• Oh! That's great!

Graysonn posted: »

That's my video! Thanks for posting It I guess, I was gonna do it myself but I don't know if it breaks the rules so I didn't.

• JANE

+Jamie

Duh hell?

Tara Gale Picture

Oh yeah--totally the spitting image of Sarah, huh? :joy:

Puup Suup

Brought to you by the makers of "Peaches."

Hooded Gabe

Huh. That's weird. Still should've showed it, ya lazy opinionated basura.

Everything afterwards

:flushed: :grimace: :disappointed_relieved: :cold_sweat: :fearful:

Sign in to comment in this discussion.