Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Here's a little idea. What if the bad winter Joan was talking about was the same winter with snowstorm in Season 2? Eh? Probably not? Yeah. Still, that be a neat little tie-in.

• Holy shit, Arvo did get an upgrade!

Here's a little idea. What if the bad winter Joan was talking about was the same winter with snowstorm in Season 2? Eh? Probably not? Yeah. Still, that be a neat little tie-in.

• edited April 2017

Diana, Clementine's mother, has a Human 3D Character Model but it was never used in the game. I wonder what it was for.

enter image description here

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited April 2017

That model isn't actually in game, it's just an edited version of her zombie model that someone made, IIRC.

AronDracula posted: »

Diana, Clementine's mother, has a Human 3D Character Model but it was never used in the game. I wonder what it was for.

• Ok. Skip

Deltino posted: »

That model isn't actually in game, it's just an edited version of her zombie model that someone made, IIRC.

• Clem looks just like her. Now I'm sad.

• Huh. Wikia got confused.

• Wikia is a pretty shit resource. It's not always wrong but it's full of inconsistencies.

DabigRG posted: »

Huh. Wikia got confused.

• enter image description here enter image description here enter image description here

"Well that's a hellova thing to say."

• Javi also calls them "Walkers" a few times as well.
    Guess "muertos" are no more...

In Episode 3, Kate calls the dead Walkers despite deciding in the flashback with Javi to call them muertos.

• When was this again?

During A New Frontier's "worst winter" you can see it is snowing outside, meanwhile Clementine is wearing nothing but a shirt with rolled up sleeves.

• If that was in episode 3 it might just be because of basically everyone else calling them Walkers, but at the same time if they've been saying Muertos for 4 years I doubt they'd change it so quickly.

AChicken posted: »

Javi also calls them "Walkers" a few times as well. Guess "muertos" are no more...

• I'm starting to worry about the posibility of Clem being suicidal.

"Well that's a hellova thing to say."

• Yeah, I don't want Muertos to go. I like seeing all these different interpretations of zombies and names that people give them.

Gameserer posted: »

If that was in episode 3 it might just be because of basically everyone else calling them Walkers, but at the same time if they've been saying Muertos for 4 years I doubt they'd change it so quickly.

• Considering Jane and arguably Sarah had similar vibes, I'd say that's a distinct possibility.

I'm starting to worry about the posibility of Clem being suicidal.

• Episode 3 flashback when she injects AJ.

When was this again?

• Oh, ok. I hadn't noticed that that is when it happened. Thanks.

Episode 3 flashback when she injects AJ.

• Saw this in the YouTube comments

"Lee Everett

Lee = shelter from wind or weather given by a neighboring object

Ever = at all times; always

Ett/Ette = denoting relatively small

Lee, is a symbol of the dwindling safety in the zombie apocalypse. He is the safety that Clementine needed, but as his name suggests...you can't be safe forever. You can only go as far as life will let you. His story in its entirety shared this sentiment... even with his dying breaths."

• sniff...that's beautiful dude

Saw this in the YouTube comments "Lee Everett Lee = shelter from wind or weather given by a neighboring object Ever = at all times;

• Haha I've seen some myself, here:

"Lee when he was bitten actually gave his last hours into finding Clementine and be sure she is fine. Lee took care of Clementine and he protected her with his last breath. We can see when Clementine was gone, Lee actually panicked and start searching for her, when he got bitten he still searched for her even when he knewed that is going to be last thing he does, when he saw that she is alright he passed away, peacefuly, he teached her how to survive,protect herself, he taught her that at the end you could only count on yourself, she gave her the power to continue. Respect to Lee, a murderer, a hero, a true friend, and a non-biological dad to clementine. Even that he is not a real person, he has all my respect. We will miss you, i bet Lee would want to see Clementine grown up, and hug her one last time.."

Credit: Adonys Xdominating

Saw this in the YouTube comments "Lee Everett Lee = shelter from wind or weather given by a neighboring object Ever = at all times;

• "Crazy brain eating motherfuckers" would be an interesting one XD

or Mother in Law.

idk

Yeah, I don't want Muertos to go. I like seeing all these different interpretations of zombies and names that people give them.

Plot twist: someone decided to play a cruel joke and swapped the nameplates for the art room and the writing room, which lead to the writers having to do the art for the game, and the artists having to write the story

• Explains then why some of the writing comes across like some bizarre abstract painting that doesn't make sense.

Plot twist: someone decided to play a cruel joke and swapped the nameplates for the art room and the writing room, which lead to the writers having to do the art for the game, and the artists having to write the story

• Not sure if anyone has said this;

In the previously on for Episode 3 of ANF, Gabe is seen kneeling down when David comes out the gates.. in the final seconds of ANF Episode 2, he is standing up shocked.

In a non-canon death if you fail to kick the lever holding the garage door up in ANF Episode 3 you end up dying with Javi holding onto the lever before it goes with him slamming the garage door shut, if Conrad came and you didn't give him the gun.. he dies the same way.

• Yeah, I noticed the second one right away.

IR0NR4TH posted: »

Not sure if anyone has said this; In the previously on for Episode 3 of ANF, Gabe is seen kneeling down when David comes out the gates..

• Tripp kills Badger if you let the choice timer run out.

• Lol clem wore the same dress for about 4 months in season 1 so don't go pinning this on a new frontier XD

When I first saw the flashback I thought "How the fuck are they all wearing the same shit as in present"

• She was probably designed to appear in episode 5 and leave with clem and/or Christa and Omid. The voice message made it sound like only ed died and we didn't get much information that would lead us to believe that Diana died. We on,y get some crying and screams, she could have gotten away from that so perhaps it was the intention?

• I swear to god if telltale give us a death by suicide -_- I know it isn't as painful as getting mauled to death by dead people but I'd rather that happened to her for some sick messed up reason.

I'm starting to worry about the posibility of Clem being suicidal.

• People still miss Lee but for some reason they don't want anything to do with him anymore :| got any ideas for how he could fit into a new frontier without making the minority of fans angry?

arreyazat posted: »

Haha I've seen some myself, here: "Lee when he was bitten actually gave his last hours into finding Clementine and be sure she is fine. L

• No she didn't , she had a different outfit in episode 2 , and if you chose to steal from the car she had a hoodie in episode 3.

Lol clem wore the same dress for about 4 months in season 1 so don't go pinning this on a new frontier XD

• EggofDeath23EggofDeath23 Banned
    edited April 2017

She wears that over the dress incase you don't know how clothes work and I'm not bullshitting u but I was playing s1 episode 1-2 today and it was the same outfit

LeeClemKen posted: »

No she didn't , she had a different outfit in episode 2 , and if you chose to steal from the car she had a hoodie in episode 3.

• Another flashback?

Or character based flashback depending on your ending. Since Kenny died, but the writers still said we might see Kenny and Jane again. We might have a motor inn flashback within the 3 month time skip

People still miss Lee but for some reason they don't want anything to do with him anymore got any ideas for how he could fit into a new frontier without making the minority of fans angry?

• She had the white dress in episode 1, then she changed outfit in the three months time skip. She doesn't wear the second dress over the first one , it's a completely different outfit.

She wears that over the dress incase you don't know how clothes work and I'm not bullshitting u but I was playing s1 episode 1-2 today and it was the same outfit

• Someone just stuck clems face on another model

• Since I read this just now, can you please link me the pic of Kenny's beat up eye? It seems to have been removed and I'm very curious..

Gonna post some concept art details stuff in case anyone missed it. Kenny's eye was supposed to be more beat up

• Javi has a "Buddhist tattoo" which he got whilst he was abroad for a year.

• edited April 2017

Season 1 episode 4 you have a choice to save ben or drop him. He is a liability to the group. Dropping him helps the group and Lee knows this but it takes away some of his humanity. Also, Clem just gave you a lecture on how you don't leave your friends.

Season 2 episode 4 you have a choice to save Sarah or leave her. She is a liability to the group. Leaving her helps the group and Clem knows this but it takes away some of her humanity. It also goes against what she originally stood by in season 1.

Season 1 episode 5 if you saved him, what he is standing on breaks so he then falls. He is unable to move and is then eaten by walkers.

Season 2 episode 4 if you saved her, what she is standing on breaks so she then falls. She is unable to move and is then eaten by walkers.

I'm pretty sure that was just David being an asshole, not a literal statement.

darthsansa posted: »

Javi has a "Buddhist tattoo" which he got whilst he was abroad for a year.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.