Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• During the scene where Javier, Tripp, Jesus, Conrad(determinant) and Clem(determinant) have to kill the walkers on the road, Javier's model is missing his backpack, it doesn't appear until Clem starts to talk about what happened to AJ while she was with the New Frontier.

• Vernon is down as dead on the wiki, though :/

The Wikia like having their own headcanons listed down as factual information. No matter what one does, they will not accept that Vernon is not dead; but unknown.

• If you don't make a decision on giving Conrad the gun, Tripp will take it from you and give it to him.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited April 2017

If you decide to kill Badger, he smiles after the first hit. If you choose to hit him a second time, his expression immediately changes when he realizes Javier's about to hit him again. He looks at Javier's bat with a surprised expression, then back at Javier again. An "oh shit, you're serious about this, aren't you?" kind of expression.

I don't think he was expecting Javier to keep going.

enter image description here

It's really subtle, but it's there.

• Oh yeah, he regretted it for sure.

Deltino posted: »

If you decide to kill Badger, he smiles after the first hit. If you choose to hit him a second time, his expression immediately changes when

• I wonder if telltale specifically made Badger bald so they could show this:

• I saw that she can also say "You know what's best for the people you love. No one else can make that call", After the flashback she can say "Maybe it was for the best. Any place has to be better than here. Maybe even nothing is better...", and after Javier killed Badger "The world's abetter place without him. Believe me." (alone ending), he also chose to cover for Luke, maybe that's what made it different?

Davissons posted: »

The only issue with this is that there's three different lines: * "Instincts have been right." * "Survival is all that matters." * "F

• Of course, isn't it fun to see the brain emerging out of a crushed skull? Ya dig?

I wonder if telltale specifically made Badger bald so they could show this:

• Well, it isn't!

Louche posted: »

a BLAM means it's never brought up again, so you're wrong to use that terminology

• This makes me sick.

I wonder if telltale specifically made Badger bald so they could show this:

• Agreed to stick around, and left with Ave. What impacts did these two choices have in episode 3 again?

Would be better if the stay in junkyard, and keep cassette player choices passed down to episode 3.

All if not some of the choices that got passed down to episode 3.

• Batter up fuckface!

This makes me sick.

• Clint looks like Michael Jackson

• I regret NOTHING!!!!

Oh yeah, he regretted it for sure.

• I replayed through episode 2 to lead into episode 3 and Gabe does tell Javi near the end of the timer to just shoot Conrad.

Melton23 posted: »

I know episode 2 was 3 months ago so I'll give you the benefit of doubt but Gabe actually asks Javier to just not accept the plan and doesn'

• Has anyone noticed Kate only wears one sock? Has this been spoken of before, how the hell have I missed this.

• I replayed it yesterday and the only thing he said was please, javi. Besides, what would be the point in asking somebody to shoot somebody else and then be in shock after it happens?

Backdraft posted: »

I replayed through episode 2 to lead into episode 3 and Gabe does tell Javi near the end of the timer to just shoot Conrad.

• If you choose to spit on David's face he drags you away from AJ, and Ava becomes disappointed with you. AJ doesn't say "Clem" (and almost doesn't even notice you're going away for that matter).

• Are you serious?!

Plan_R posted: »

Has anyone noticed Kate only wears one sock? Has this been spoken of before, how the hell have I missed this.

• Probably because Clementine didn't tell him that's what's happening. For all he knows, David's taking her to the bushes for a minute.

darthsansa posted: »

If you choose to spit on David's face he drags you away from AJ, and Ava becomes disappointed with you. AJ doesn't say "Clem" (and almost doesn't even notice you're going away for that matter).

• Gabe says it as soon as Conrad grabs him, it isn't subtitled but he says "Javi this guy's crazy, shoot him." As Conrad is talking over him.
    If you want to look it up in GameRiot's video of episode 2 its at 57:04

I replayed it yesterday and the only thing he said was please, javi. Besides, what would be the point in asking somebody to shoot somebody else and then be in shock after it happens?

• Yes, I'm a very serious person.

DabigRG posted: »

Are you serious?!

• For all he knows, David's taking her to the bushes for a minute.

That sounds... wrong.

DabigRG posted: »

Probably because Clementine didn't tell him that's what's happening. For all he knows, David's taking her to the bushes for a minute.

• He'll dance "Thriller" with the walkers.

hesif posted: »

Clint looks like Michael Jackson

• Well the last writers for a new frontier were terrible at writing. They literally pulled a Rick, Lori and Shane situation

Gabe says it as soon as Conrad grabs him, it isn't subtitled but he says "Javi this guy's crazy, shoot him." As Conrad is talking over him. If you want to look it up in GameRiot's video of episode 2 its at 57:04

• Why is that even a choice? It's only there to just make you feel like a dickhead.

darthsansa posted: »

If you choose to spit on David's face he drags you away from AJ, and Ava becomes disappointed with you. AJ doesn't say "Clem" (and almost doesn't even notice you're going away for that matter).

• Thanks !

Plan_R posted: »

Javi says "I don't know what to say David, I wanted to be the one to tell you but its all true" David says something like "You see some a

• I'm just hoping new frontier will fall in stride and finish strong

Well the last writers for a new frontier were terrible at writing. They literally pulled a Rick, Lori and Shane situation

• After a new frontier, it would be soooo cool if the old writers came back and it turned into a real clem and Gabe story or a clem and javi or something like that.

I'm just hoping new frontier will fall in stride and finish strong

• "It was a weird time but it was also the best times because it felt like everyone in a smaller office and everyone was like 'we know this has to be good because we need a home(run)- we need something that will deliberately hit and that was a fun environment to work in. I was way more afraid to work on season 2 where it was like- SPOTLIGHT, and more people in the room. More more more... everything. so I kind of- I kind of chickened out ." -Vanaman

Interesting...

• edited April 2017

Files of Jesus in episode 3 saying "Randy Tudor? Good man. Damn fine man. Powerful 'stache. One of the greats. Credit to megamikizukanai

• GOD-FUCKING-DAMMIT TELLTALE!!! Why not add this easter egg?

Files of Jesus in episode 3 saying "Randy Tudor? Good man. Damn fine man. Powerful 'stache. One of the greats. Credit to megamikizukanai

• Maybe they did but we haven't found a way to trigger it.

AronDracula posted: »

GOD-FUCKING-DAMMIT TELLTALE!!! Why not add this easter egg?

• There's any more unused audio in EP 3?

• The last time I think that easter-egg was triggered was by talking to Kenny constantly during one point at S1 'No Time Left', so possibly talking to Jesus over and over could do it.

Mind you we had little to no hubs with Jesus though..

Maybe they did but we haven't found a way to trigger it.

• Found it

Weird, I remember playing this before and I never saw the option to click on him.

The last time I think that easter-egg was triggered was by talking to Kenny constantly during one point at S1 'No Time Left', so possibly talking to Jesus over and over could do it. Mind you we had little to no hubs with Jesus though..

• edited April 2017

:joy: Javier's expression, man

Found it Weird, I remember playing this before and I never saw the option to click on him.

• Im guessing the game goes to game over after this?

Found it Weird, I remember playing this before and I never saw the option to click on him.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited April 2017

According to someone in the comments of this video.

The Walking Dead: A New Frontier: Episode 3 Randy Tudor Easter egg!

Poogers555 posted: »

Im guessing the game goes to game over after this?

• Nice video thumbnail

Sign in to comment in this discussion.