The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• Hey, it's okay. The matter has been resolved.

No need to dwell on it any longer.

This is seriously fucked up. I don't like how Clementine is being fucking sexualized.

• Already posted above

lupinb0y posted: »

Walking Dead animation by a YouTuber named Ockeroid.

• Thank god he still has his pants on.

max_pain943 posted: »

Ok, so i make another Gabentine art in XNALara, but i think i went a little bit "too far" with that one! EDIT: I better just hide this pic

• Lol I like Gabe but seeing this somehow made me happy XD

Jayroen posted: »

Yesterday everyone's favorite shitbird got to share a nice moment with his crush, today he gets his ass kicked by said crush, enjoy ya basta

• I don't even know what to say XD but as long as it gets some funny reactions from fans make some more!

Ok, so i make another Gabentine art in XNALara, but i think i went a little bit "too far" with that one! EDIT: I better just hide this pic

• [removed]

ZombiePizza posted: »

Look, I'm sorry. I don't want you to stop what you love doing if creating these picture sets is what you enjoy but...there's a time and a

• I'll sure keep making arts like that xD, but in the different thread that i'll create when i make my next art! Because i don't wanna make some people against me because i post this kind of stuff here =)

Melton23 posted: »

I don't even know what to say XD but as long as it gets some funny reactions from fans make some more!

• In the pines, where the sun never shines...

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Where did the little girl sleep last night!?!?!?!??

• cringecringecringecringecringercringecringecringe

• If bocu no pico can somehow get a pass, and believe me it is messed up beyond all recognition. I am sure the things you do can also get a pass :3

I'll sure keep making arts like that xD, but in the different thread that i'll create when i make my next art! Because i don't wanna make some people against me because i post this kind of stuff here

• I mean Gabe x Clem shipping arts will be in the different thread, the rest of them or some of them i'll be posting here!

If bocu no pico can somehow get a pass, and believe me it is messed up beyond all recognition. I am sure the things you do can also get a pass

• edited May 2017

No problem, i honestly doesn't really like him myself! ;)
    Though u maybe will be having hard time believing that, after i drop this art!

Thanks to you, you made me hate Gabe even more.

• Yeah I know, I was just telling you that there is nothing wrong with it unless there is full nudity, in which case just go to rule 34 and don't show us :3

I mean Gabe x Clem shipping arts will be in the different thread, the rest of them or some of them i'll be posting here!

• To be fair he was a major pain in the ass in episode 4

Lol I like Gabe but seeing this somehow made me happy XD

• YOOOOOUUUUUU PIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECE OOOOOOOF SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

lol

• Oh god, don't remind me of that mess shit exists.

If bocu no pico can somehow get a pass, and believe me it is messed up beyond all recognition. I am sure the things you do can also get a pass

• Yeah, seriously! Tommy Wiseau would be cringing right now looking at that.

Unless...* gasp * --the ZIPPER!

Thank god he still has his pants on.

• Don'chu dude me--do something!

dude

• I love how offkey that doggone flute is. :joy:

• Well that was kinda determinant, for me it was only when he got javi stabbed but I had no problem with his enthusiasm. But I see your point, though.

To be fair he was a major pain in the ass in episode 4

• tbh I totally forgot about it myself until I saw that Gabentine thing

DabigRG posted: »

Oh god, don't remind me of that mess shit exists.

• ...What an odd memory trigger. :confused:

tbh I totally forgot about it myself until I saw that Gabentine thing

• edited May 2017

Well guys like i said i'm not gonna drop any "Gabentine" stuff here, but i'm still gonna drop some other stuff here, so for those of you who don't like Gabe and those who is still don't pull their eyeballs out after seeing my latest art xD will love my new art here:
    enter image description here
    Hope you'll like it guys! :)

• enter image description here

Well guys like i said i'm not gonna drop any "Gabentine" stuff here, but i'm still gonna drop some other stuff here, so for those of you who

• Should've angled Javier's leg/body more or least have him running/lunging forward. He looks more like he's directing traffic on speed.

Well guys like i said i'm not gonna drop any "Gabentine" stuff here, but i'm still gonna drop some other stuff here, so for those of you who

• edited May 2017

ok thx, i'll take that into consideration, like i said some posts earlier i'm not pro at this, for now atleast! :)

DabigRG posted: »

Should've angled Javier's leg/body more or least have him running/lunging forward. He looks more like he's directing traffic on speed.

• edited May 2017

Yep, i've seen it already!
    P:S Though i only saw this after i make my own art!

Credit goes out to @Jayroen.

• Was meant for @Findagon since he posted that DO IT GIF, haha.

Yep, i've seen it already! P:S Though i only saw this after i make my own art!

• I have a theory about what the sex rating might be. Ik this is 2 weeks ago news but episode 1 also had a sex rating but nothing happened apart from an uncomfortable talk about boners and getting laid. What if this time it is Javier or Kate giving Gabe, clem or both "the talk"

• You know this forum will descend into madness, right?

I have a theory about what the sex rating might be. Ik this is 2 weeks ago news but episode 1 also had a sex rating but nothing happened apa

• edited May 2017

Ah, i get it, sorry :) :) :) :) :)

Was meant for @Findagon since he posted that DO IT GIF, haha.

• No sweat.

Ah, i get it, sorry

• enter image description here

Credit goes out to @Jayroen.

• edited May 2017

So what, I thought it would be a good idea for some memes to be made out of it, hence why I posted it here instead of the waiting thread. (cough accidentally thought this was the waiting thread and accidentally posted it here instead while trying make up an excuse so I don't look like an idiot cough) at least it's better than most of the other stuff I've heard.

You know this forum will descend into madness, right?

• On the one hand, I don't want it to happen of course, on the other, I want, just to see the forums burn and watch the discussions.

So what, I thought it would be a good idea for some memes to be made out of it, hence why I posted it here instead of the waiting thread. (c

• I just saw the word madness and it came to my mind :)

You know this forum will descend into madness, right?

• That's how the forums will go.

I just saw the word madness and it came to my mind

• edited May 2017

We had to coach Clem about her periods. Now we have to coach Gabe about boners?
    enter image description here
    Can't say I'm looking forward to that, if it actually happens...

I have a theory about what the sex rating might be. Ik this is 2 weeks ago news but episode 1 also had a sex rating but nothing happened apa

Sign in to comment in this discussion.