Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Oh man, I forgot about that moment. :lol:

Which brings some messed up implications about Zira's plan....O_o

• I don't think they really thought that part trough, they just wanted to add more possibilities, doesn't matter if they make sense or not.

I understand that Jane did kissing stuff with Luke. Clem KNOWS THIS. Clem also knows that due to that kissing stuff, Jane got pregnant a

• Uh, what was Zira's plan..? What implications? I'm so lost. I haven't watched the movie in ages.

DabigRG posted: »

Oh man, I forgot about that moment. Which brings some messed up implications about Zira's plan....O_o

• Waiting for someone to point out the obvious.
  • pain and suffering

Waiting for someone to point out the obvious.

• edited June 2017

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT

(I'm glad that Telltale didn't forget about adding those extra lines of dialogue thought)

• Wasn't her plan to have Kovu kill Simba to avenge Scar so they can retake the Pride Lands with him as the new king? Add in how Lion Pride's work....

Uh, what was Zira's plan..? What implications? I'm so lost. I haven't watched the movie in ages.

• "Oh, I'm sorry Kate, did hearing that give you an aneurysm?"

Seriously, what the hell happened there? Also, David the mood killer to the rescue.

• Waiting for someone to point out the obvious.

Seriously, what the hell happened there?

LOL. Told you.

"Oh, I'm sorry Kate, did hearing that give you an aneurysm?" Seriously, what the hell happened there? Also, David the mood killer to the rescue.

Dammit

Wasn't her plan to have Kovu kill Simba to avenge Scar so they can retake the Pride Lands with him as the new king? Add in how Lion Pride's work....

• So, there are probably more outcomes for David if the stat system wasn't bugged?

It's ironic. Now that the season is finished, it's unlike that Telltale Games patches it (just going by their track record.)

If they patch it, well that's good.

DennisK22 posted: »

Here's how the relationship stats for David & Kate, Gabe * David Accepting David's hand after he punches you = 1 Supportin

• I know right? Especially once you consider that Kiara seemed to be the only cub we see in that movie.

Damn, Nature, you scary!

... Dammit

• edited June 2017

The weed kicks in when you tell Kate she killed Conrad

I apologize for not seeing the previous post

• Kate has that chameleon eye thing going on. That, or she's very impressed with Javi's uncontrolled bat waving around in that scene.

Sparkeagle posted: »

The weed kicks in when you tell Kate she killed Conrad I apologize for not seeing the previous post

• I guess you could say she's crossfaded. Way to drive under the influence Kate.

Sparkeagle posted: »

The weed kicks in when you tell Kate she killed Conrad I apologize for not seeing the previous post

• Sparkeagle did the original of this, but, when I saw it, I just couldn't help but see something else.

wtmrk

** @RavenSnowstorm @Gameserer

• they also knew each other for literally three days. three fucking days. i'd expect her to say something like that if there was like a timeskip and they were super fucking close and then he died and she was torn apart, but it's just so unrealistic. i guess this is what you get from freelance writers.

I'd remove the sappy "until I met you" line That was Life is Strange levels of cringe right there. Some of the dialogue was questionable in this game, but that was just ridiculous.

• Ah man please someone find footage of this

I need this in my life

Graysonn posted: »

Not sure if this is an unused line but I think there's a hidden easter egg similar to the Randy Tudor one. It's supposed to be activated in

• Javi's uncontrolled bat

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Kate has that chameleon eye thing going on. That, or she's very impressed with Javi's uncontrolled bat waving around in that scene.

• Telltale: Way to go writers, it took us three days to develop Clem and Gabe's relationship. THREE DAYS!

For those who don't get the reference.

they also knew each other for literally three days. three fucking days. i'd expect her to say something like that if there was like a timesk

• Sorry man, I just went in to post it after seeing the comment on the video and didn't check beforehand

Sparkeagle did the original of this, but, when I saw it, I just couldn't help but see something else. ** @RavenSnowstorm @Gameserer

• enter image description here

Sparkeagle did the original of this, but, when I saw it, I just couldn't help but see something else. ** @RavenSnowstorm @Gameserer

• It's because Clem is dead. ANF killed her

Not that I'm arguing with you, but rather arguing with the logic of how those things effect Clem the way they do. Why would JANE's ending

• edited June 2017

I can imagine those Jane concept pics, seeing her go from rough dirty survivalist woman to dainty pretty girl with short hair and a few smudges on her face.
    That'd probably annoy you good.

If anything, I still want to see more season 1 concepts. (why are there only a few concept art avatars, it's so inconsistent. They've got carley, hershel, duck and kenny but no one else.)
    The locations in season 1 feel the most thought out somehow, like they're real cinematic "set pieces", you know? I'm sure there's more really good concept pieces.
    Though some of the art present in the season 2 end credits really gets me interested too. Like the Howe's one.
    enter image description here

It's simple, but just look at the atmosphere present. It's not really like that in the final episode, is it? I mean, you don't even get to see the truck pull up in the actual product. And when they get out later, it doesn't look like this. The colors are all boring black and blues.

Holy crap, I didn't even notice that. Can't decide if that's lame or not. And yeah, I'm hoping they release an artbook or something for the Walking Dead one day. Maybe finally reveal the concepts for Jane if it even exists.

• Oh man

• I though Telltale confirmed the baby was Carver's?

• edited June 2017

Huh. And for a second there, I thought this was a random ass comparison since they're kind of opposites.

Good eye, mate!

...OH, DAZE! Where ya been, man?

• I can imagine those Jane concept pics, seeing her go from rough dirty survivalist woman to dainty pretty girl with short hair and a few smudges on her face.
    That'd probably annoy you good.

Yeah, if only because that feels like a random thing to include in concept art if you're not gonna do flashbacks. ...Unless you mean her actual desin might've started out less like her and more like Jasper?

If anything, I still want to see more season 1 concepts. (why are there only a few concept art avatars, it's so inconsistent. They've got carley, hershel, duck and kenny but no one else.)

Yeah, I kinda wanna see the other characters concepts and the avatars are very incomplete.
    Honestly, I think that one long sheet of Season 2 concept art(plus the one of Arvo) spoiled me.

The locations in season 1 feel the most thought out somehow, like they're real cinematic "set pieces", you know? I'm sure there's more really good concept pieces.

True.

Though some of the art present in the season 2 end credits really gets me interested too.
    It's simple, but just look at the atmosphere present. It's not really like that in the final episode, is it? I mean, you don't even get to see the truck pull up in the actual product. And when they get out later, it doesn't look like this. The colors are all boring black and blues.

Well that's because there's likely a grain filter or whatever put over the Credits to get that affect.

Louche posted: »

I can imagine those Jane concept pics, seeing her go from rough dirty survivalist woman to dainty pretty girl with short hair and a few smud

• Her eye got possessed. Quick Javi!

Kate has that chameleon eye thing going on. That, or she's very impressed with Javi's uncontrolled bat waving around in that scene.

• S3E3 if you still have Clementine with you, when her and David make eye contact in quarantine there is a little tune that plays and sounds kind of mysterious. Except its not just a little tune but actually part of a track used in 400 days that I heard while replaying it.

• That track still plays out if you don't have Clem with you.

It starts right when David arrives at the cell.

S3E3 if you still have Clementine with you, when her and David make eye contact in quarantine there is a little tune that plays and sounds k

• This song plays when Wyatt/Eddie are discussing what to do about the cop they ran over.

Thanks for reminding me we will never see them EVER again.

S3E3 if you still have Clementine with you, when her and David make eye contact in quarantine there is a little tune that plays and sounds k

• Cool similarities and welcome back

• edited June 2017

Had to screencap it.

• I saw the video when it was first uploaded, but I didn't realize... WHAT THE FUCK

• Kate can also be unknown. Did you count that in?

HammyShow posted: »

Some fun fact (in case some of you haven't noticed yet): * Javier lives in all (4) endings * Gabriel lives in 3 out of 4 endings * Kate lives in 2 out of 4 endings * David lives in 1 out of 4 endings

• Fuck really?

I though Telltale confirmed the baby was Carver's?

• edited June 2017

I cried because most of this content could have made this game better.

EDIT: This made me hate Telltale even much more. They had no good fucking reason to delete most of this.

• yeah same, the story sounds so much more interesting. for instance, the sewer, the clem flashback, doing shit that actually makes sense such as keeping david's house in the episode, etc.

AronDracula posted: »

I cried because most of this content could have made this game better. EDIT: This made me hate Telltale even much more. They had no good fucking reason to delete most of this.

• All the Max part is very sad, there was so many ideas about him described in the video and instead of this, he just vanished from the game.

AronDracula posted: »

I cried because most of this content could have made this game better. EDIT: This made me hate Telltale even much more. They had no good fucking reason to delete most of this.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.