Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• I think it's more of a habit for when she's nervous or uncomfortable.

Clementine holds her elbow whenever she is unsure about something.

• Yeah, that does look weird.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

What on Earth was that punch? He didn't even move his head or anything lol

• She does it in every season so far. It's mostly whenever she's nervous.

I like those little details in TWDG.

Clementine holds her elbow whenever she is unsure about something.

• It is.

Clementine: It looks empty.
    Arvo: Yes. {Looks back} Is "empty."
    Clementine:{ Grabs arm. }

AgentZ46 posted: »

I think it's more of a habit for when she's nervous or uncomfortable.

• Clementine didn't carry stuff for survival at the end of A New Frontier. I mean, she just goes on like this? No food, no water, no extra ammo, no medicine, no transport? I just noticed this season lacked the survival of the apocalypse.

• I guess it's because the ranch is not that far away? But yeah, this season really lacked that.

AronDracula posted: »

Clementine didn't carry stuff for survival at the end of A New Frontier. I mean, she just goes on like this? No food, no water, no extra ammo, no medicine, no transport? I just noticed this season lacked the survival of the apocalypse.

• I don't know if you guys already know this, but Clem only hugs Gabe goodbye if both Kate and Javi are alive. She doesn't hug him if only him and Javier are alive.

• She can hug him if David is alive.

I don't know if you guys already know this, but Clem only hugs Gabe goodbye if both Kate and Javi are alive. She doesn't hug him if only him and Javier are alive.

• edited June 2017

[removed]

I don't know if you guys already know this, but Clem only hugs Gabe goodbye if both Kate and Javi are alive. She doesn't hug him if only him and Javier are alive.

• edited June 2017

Javier makes a muerto noise at a zombie during the generator sequence.

• And no pads or tampons. What was the reason of writing her first period scene if they didn't bother to put some realism in it. This irritates me.

AronDracula posted: »

Clementine didn't carry stuff for survival at the end of A New Frontier. I mean, she just goes on like this? No food, no water, no extra ammo, no medicine, no transport? I just noticed this season lacked the survival of the apocalypse.

• Huh. And here I always wondered if that would work.

Thanks, Javi! :grin:

• Hopefully his monster luck can counteract it.
    Batfighter Javi vs the cursed hat.
    enter image description here

Clemenem posted: »

I notice Javier picked up Clementine's hat when he gave it to her after that dreadful haircut. Does this mean he's marked for death

• By the way, where is all of that concept art of the Slaughterhouse?

Was it posted here?

bruzdaa posted: »

Ths flashback could've been one of the best scenes of the entire TT TWD series. The Slaughterhouse could've been amazing as well. This seaso

• well that happened.

• TheMPerson posted: »

By the way, where is all of that concept art of the Slaughterhouse? Was it posted here?

• I wish randall ended up Taking over for Norma if the trade was done like he Knocks Norma out and tells someone to get her out of there then he starts the shootout like the Bloodthirsty Jackass he is.

Deltino posted: »

Figured I'd put this up. Some of the crap Randall can say in ep 3 of Michonne

• Yeah, he was definitely more final boss material and actually deserved that fate. Especially since I think you can technically fight Norma at the beginning

UrbanRodrik posted: »

I wish randall ended up Taking over for Norma if the trade was done like he Knocks Norma out and tells someone to get her out of there then he starts the shootout like the Bloodthirsty Jackass he is.

• Well, it does only come around once a month and she just had it. It's not gonna take a month for her to get to a settlement a few miles away.

fallandir posted: »

And no pads or tampons. What was the reason of writing her first period scene if they didn't bother to put some realism in it. This irritates me.

• Apart from Clementine, Javier, Eleanor and Jesus, nearly everybody else in Richmond is determinant. Meaning when Clem and Jesus leave, Javi all on his own with Eleanor...get talking you two >.>

Also:
    enter image description hereenter image description here

JAVI YOU SCUMBAG! YOU FORGOT THE DEAL AND LEFT POOR CLEM TO WALK OFF DRAMATICALLY WITHOUT A WORKING RIDE! WAY TO GO YOU HAIRY BASTARD! DID YOU EVEN PACK HER A LUNCH FOR THE LONG WALK SHE'S GOING TO HAVE TO TAKE NOW BECAUSE OF YOU!? YOU COULDN'T EVEN CUT HER HAIR RIGHT! I HOPE TELLTALE GIVE YOU NOSE PIERCING!

• Is it bad that I find stuff like this funnier than most everything in Guardians?

• when your entire main cast can die but irrelevant fuck eleanor survives the entire season

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Apart from Clementine, Javier, Eleanor and Jesus, nearly everybody else in Richmond is determinant. Meaning when Clem and Jesus leave, Javi

• edited June 2017

It's so subtle I never noticed it was him making the noise

• Yeah, but a period lasts for a couple of days, even a week, so if Clem got hers in Ep4, she still has it one episode later.

Batteries posted: »

Well, it does only come around once a month and she just had it. It's not gonna take a month for her to get to a settlement a few miles away.

• You now realize that she never wanted a car to begin with but a place to belong.

Just kidding they completely forgot about the car.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Apart from Clementine, Javier, Eleanor and Jesus, nearly everybody else in Richmond is determinant. Meaning when Clem and Jesus leave, Javi

• You know, I was gonna argue that she was more relevant than any non-Garcia, but then I realized useful and dutiful isn't the same as relevant.

when your entire main cast can die but irrelevant fuck eleanor survives the entire season

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Here's the unused Jane grave, which I assume was supposed to be part of her episode 1 flashback

• they forgot about gabe getting scraped in the car too but people say it was foreshadowing rip

xXOldKingXx posted: »

You now realize that she never wanted a car to begin with but a place to belong. Just kidding they completely forgot about the car.

• That happened the first time I went through the herd and I was two steps away from the generator before Javi did that. At first, I thought it was just Javi making progress at getting through. But, it turns out it was because I bumped into the muerto and that's not a good thing to do. But, you gotta hand it to Javi for his quick improv.

I'm guessing that if you bump into a muerto three times, then the herd will be alerted of Javi?

• Pretty sure its just the walker tbh...

• Oh yeah, I remember there being a recently dug grave next to a tree in the concept art.

Deltino posted: »

Here's the unused Jane grave, which I assume was supposed to be part of her episode 1 flashback

• If you tell her to just get to the point, Joan will reveal that there's another long winter coming up.

• Guess we finally know what kills the determinants next season. A seasonal flu.

DabigRG posted: »

If you tell her to just get to the point, Joan will reveal that there's another long winter coming up.

• You can clearly see him open his mouth and make the noise.

Poogers555 posted: »

Pretty sure its just the walker tbh...

• Part of me wants to test this out and see.

That happened the first time I went through the herd and I was two steps away from the generator before Javi did that. At first, I thought i

• Winter is coming

If you tell her to just get to the point, Joan will reveal that there's another long winter coming up.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Yep.

First time you bump into one, the above happens. It stops and looks at him, Javi makes zombie noises, and it walks away.

Second time you bump into a zombie, the zombie stops and looks at Javier, but for even longer.

Third time you bump into one, the zombie just attacks and kills him.

That happened the first time I went through the herd and I was two steps away from the generator before Javi did that. At first, I thought i

• edited June 2017

Foreshadowing that there will be another GOT season?

Winter is coming

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Well GOT Season 2 has already been confirmed we're just... waiting for it.

Foreshadowing that there will be another GOT season?

• It could be an issue that Javi has to deal with if he ever returns to the story. Or if Telltale wants to be really cruel, Clementine could return to Richmond to reunite with the Garcia's and find it abandoned leaving the Garcia's fate unknown and implying that they couldn't stay in Richmond because the winter destroyed their crops and Javi didn't do what Joan did to prepare for it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.