Why a Season 2 won't happen?

So I have been hearing that they want or think that Telltale will do a Season 2 of TWAU but let me tell you that it won't happen. Because TWAU is a prequel to the Comics isn't it. So telltale can't do a Season 2 even tho they ended it on a Cliffhanger. Plus do we really want a Season 2 to a masterpiece. I know if telltale does do a S2 they will FUCK it up. Anyway I don't think TTG will do a Season 2 if there was going to be a Season 2 there would be one already.

Comments

• DON'T DESTROY OUR DREAM!

• Man I think you are Right. I know it's sad to say but I noticed that the last telltale games have dropped in quality in my opinion.
    Also most of writer of TWAU has gone and I don't want a sequel Which can ruin the whole title.
    But i still trust in telltale and if second season will announce i hope they do their better. i still a fan of The wolf among us this game is a masterpiece and i can't forget it.

• I'm not a big fan of The Wolf Amung us so I didn't know that it is a comic book

• The comic series is called Fables

TheDerpGod posted: »

I'm not a big fan of The Wolf Amung us so I didn't know that it is a comic book

• Huh

The comic series is called Fables

• I do agree that sadly there probably won't be a season 2 but I don't think there won't be one because "Its based off a comic and its a prequel." because Twd season 1 and 2 (I really can't say for 3 cause i haven't played it) It wasn't based on the comic even slightly. So don't you think if they can make a Walking dead telltale comic not based on the comic they can do the same thing for the Wolf among us.

• Yeah why not but... the mainly problem is how to get the rights?

In my opinion (if they can get the rights) the second season could be take place between the first season and before the begin of fables comic or they can make a season two that take place after 20 years from the first season when the comic begin.

Sorry for my English I tried to write as best I can

brett11101 posted: »

I do agree that sadly there probably won't be a season 2 but I don't think there won't be one because "Its based off a comic and its a prequ

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

Actually I want it so badly, but Telltale just keep wasting all of games they've made. They are losing their qualifies that made us love them in the first place. I dont want s2 in that situation. I'd rather wait if it is gonna worth.

• yeah, me too. i prefer to wait

MrJava posted: »

Actually I want it so badly, but Telltale just keep wasting all of games they've made. They are losing their qualifies that made us love them in the first place. I dont want s2 in that situation. I'd rather wait if it is gonna worth.

• Minecraft season 2 is more important to Telltale sadly.

• Don't destroy our dream ;____;

• telltale did say it the game the 'core fans' has been waiting for a 'long' is coming closer so it might be TWAU season 2,
    I do understand why you don't think they're be one because it's a prequel to the comics but however the game is set around 30 years before the comic storyline starts so it is possible for a 2nd season to happen and it might have nothing to do with Bigby instead it might forces on another character in the comics, I suppose we find out it SDCC this month.

• Guess we will

BigGazMan posted: »

telltale did say it the game the 'core fans' has been waiting for a 'long' is coming closer so it might be TWAU season 2, I do understand

• Hi, from the future.....it happened.

• You were saying?

• Hello, it appears season 2 is coming... So buckle up! We're going to have some fun...

• What do you mean?

SirajB6 posted: »

Hello, it appears season 2 is coming... So buckle up! We're going to have some fun...

• Do we really want a season two to a masterpiece? Yes, and we are going to get it, another masterpiece.

• I bet you feel a bit silly now, huh? lol

• .... Why does this page exist? :/

Sign in to comment in this discussion.