Will Iman Avesta and Bruce Wayne have some potential romance? (Plot discussion thread)

After the first episode of Season 2 of Batman The Enemy Within? There seems to be hints in this episode about Iman Avesta and her crush(I say crush cause it looks like she loves Batman)with Batman. I have a feeling that it's gonna be possible that she will learn Batman's identity and start question herself over it and maybe I don't know.

She might become potential romance option in this season soon and she will probably help cause after watching the episode I look at the choices of her and it shows that she likes that Batman stood up against Waller and it seems to hint that she might work and help Batman/Bruce Wayne.

I say this cause there might be a potential romance option for her in this season and finding out that Bruce Wayne is Batman and how she reacts is anyone's guess. Also Mods you can try to turn this into a better discussion on this if you want.

Mod edit:

Just a friendly reminder, please try to keep discussion story oriented as you would in a normal thread. It makes for better discussion as opposed to "general chat" threads. Thanks.

Tagged:

Comments

• I was burnt with Vicki. Never again. The Bat walks alone.

enter image description here

...unless Zatanna shows up, then all bets are off. ;)

• I just see potential in Iman Avesta and Bruce Wayne. I mean come on she does have a crush on Batman.Because there are hints and she likes what Batman stands for.

I was burnt with Vicki. Never again. The Bat walks alone. ...unless Zatanna shows up, then all bets are off.

• Its gonna be harder for her to get involved now that she's deaf... in my playthrough. I am very curious though how the season is gonna play out if she isn't though

• edited August 2017

When the moment that romance option happens between Iman Avesta/Bruce Wayne? This will play! Phenomenal Batman I think that's how she sees Batman.

• edited August 2017

In my playthough she isn't deaf at all,but yeah we will see how that will play out in your playthough.

Its gonna be harder for her to get involved now that she's deaf... in my playthrough. I am very curious though how the season is gonna play out if she isn't though

• I wonder her reaction when she finds out Bruce is Batman after called him a criminal.

• She will probably apologize.

MrJava posted: »

I wonder her reaction when she finds out Bruce is Batman after called him a criminal.

• She better be sorry.

strwar3 posted: »

She will probably apologize.

• Avesta sex scene when?

• MrJavaMrJava Banned
    edited August 2017

I guess Catwoman will be back in ep3 so maybee, we can see more thrill ??

bloop posted: »

Avesta sex scene when?

• Hopefully soon I hope

Avesta sex scene when?

• She'll be pretty traumatized in either situation given she's either deaf or has lost her partner, both because of Batman's choices (albeit because of the Riddler). Blake is still active in my playthrough too so I assume we'll deal more with him and his anger.

Its gonna be harder for her to get involved now that she's deaf... in my playthrough. I am very curious though how the season is gonna play out if she isn't though

• [removed]

• You're just jealous cause Avesta probably rejected you.

Avesta sex HYPE

B A D

• Hmm, this romance looks very promising but I'm like naaaaw, I'll stick to my cat Selina <3 . Can't wait to see her in episode 3 !

• enter image description here

Shaboomm posted: »

Beautiful.

• edited August 2017

I'm open to it. I find her more attractive then i did Selina and Selina and I aren't on the best of terms anyway. Honestly though, I found Tiffany the most attractive but she hates me right now.

• [removed]

• [removed]

• When you mess up with Selina and she ditches you so you think you have a chance with Avesta but you make her go deaf

• General Story Discussion/Speculation is okay, but please try to avoid turning this thread into a general chat shipping thread.

• Eh, better than Gabentine.

• Joker and Harley relationship in Suicide Squad is 100% better than Gabentine.

Eh, better than Gabentine.

• Yeah WAY better than Gabentine!

• Yeah I think there will different things happening depending how you left her as deaf or not deaf! I hope it is not deaf cause how can you let hear you when she wants a answer from you.

AnimalBoy posted: »

I'm open to it. I find her more attractive then i did Selina and Selina and I aren't on the best of terms anyway. Honestly though, I found Tiffany the most attractive but she hates me right now.

• take that back you heathen

• The forums before the episode: We can't trust Avesta, she's gonna be a villain, you see the way she talks to Bruce?
    The forums after the episode: This Avesta lady is waifu material.

• edited August 2017

I don't know if she'll become a love interest. If she does, I'm not on board. I really don't want her finding out my secrets and I don't trust her all that much. Sure, I saved her (despite making her deaf), but that was just the right thing to do.

• Lol exactly. All those theories, out the window!

dojo32161 posted: »

The forums before the episode: We can't trust Avesta, she's gonna be a villain, you see the way she talks to Bruce? The forums after the episode: This Avesta lady is waifu material.

• Just a friendly reminder, please try to keep discussion story oriented as you would in a normal thread. It makes for better discussion as opposed to "general chat" threads. Thanks.

• Let's be honest here, anything is better than Gabentine.

• NEVER!

take that back you heathen

• Even worst ones are %2000 better than Gabentine.

Let's be honest here, anything is better than Gabentine.

• Well she did treat you like shit so dont blame people for that.

dojo32161 posted: »

The forums before the episode: We can't trust Avesta, she's gonna be a villain, you see the way she talks to Bruce? The forums after the episode: This Avesta lady is waifu material.

• edited August 2017

I thought Selina looked a lot more attractive with her arms shown. Her face and rest of the body isn't attractive at all.

AnimalBoy posted: »

• Wouldn't like to see any romance interest tbh. The only good one was Vicki, but she's a villain! Yay?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.