Will Iman Avesta and Bruce Wayne have some potential romance? (Plot discussion thread)

Comments

• edited January 2018

When did he say that? I completely missed it! Or just forgot it.
    Edit: Nevermind, I'm guessing when Bruce introduces Avesta? Maybe with the option 'she's from the agency?' I only ever demanded that John answer the question during that scene.

That she looks familiar

• It's when you're choosing from the "She's with the Agency", "She's a friend", etc options but you have to let the timer nearly run out.

GamerLady posted: »

When did he say that? I completely missed it! Or just forgot it. Edit: Nevermind, I'm guessing when Bruce introduces Avesta? Maybe with the option 'she's from the agency?' I only ever demanded that John answer the question during that scene.

• Nice, thanks. I'mma hafta keep that in mind next time I play. Love it when you can discover new dialogues in another play-through.

It's when you're choosing from the "She's with the Agency", "She's a friend", etc options but you have to let the timer nearly run out.

• Yeah it's pretty cool, and also one of the reasons that i usually let the timer run until the very end before I press my dialogue choice. You really do get a lot more content

Nice, thanks. I'mma hafta keep that in mind next time I play. Love it when you can discover new dialogues in another play-through.

• Its part of why I enjoy doing the silent treatment sometimes. I get a tad bit trigger happy though, I'll be meaning to wait for it and, particularly in the tense moments, my finger twitches and before your know it Bruce is saying something and I have no idea which option I picked. lol, he's kind of come off as a contradicting character because of it in my play-through.

Yeah it's pretty cool, and also one of the reasons that i usually let the timer run until the very end before I press my dialogue choice. You really do get a lot more content

• Okay, but why would John recognise Avesta? He's spent his entire life in Arkham, or what he remembers of it at least.

• edited January 2018

'Tis that it is the mystery.

lilsnek posted: »

Okay, but why would John recognise Avesta? He's spent his entire life in Arkham, or what he remembers of it at least.

• edited January 2018

Which makes sense in a way cause Waller is a shady person who doesn't reveal what she does even if you trust her or not. I don't really buy into Avesta is the mole or Avesta is going to betray us at some point. Like I understand why people think that,but she hasn't even done it and hasn't even shown it.

Like take this for instance if Avesta was really going to betray us? She wouldn't go ahead and say to us "Hey are we okay?" Over revealing our identity and she wouldn't go ahead say that to us. If she didn't say that to us and said"Who cares what you think,Bruce Wayne".

I don't think the agency mole exists. Or if it does its why Waller decided to ignore Avesta's input because she suspects her. I think Waller

• Why not both her and Selina?

• It depends on how close she wants to get to Bruce. If your doing infiltration your gonna wanna seem on their side. I'm hoping she's not though. I like her and think her and Bruce would be cute, but I'm totally expecting it.

strwar3 posted: »

Which makes sense in a way cause Waller is a shady person who doesn't reveal what she does even if you trust her or not. I don't really buy

• edited January 2018

She is fangirling over Batman and wants to see the Batmobile and REALLY doesn't want to make herself come off bad in front in Bruce like Episode 1 where you see looks like she wants to to be seen has a ally and maybe(in my view a romance option)wants to have more than that.

She is really trying to get close to us.But,I don't think it's about betraying us or even trying blackmail or use us in my view and I don't think I'm the only one who sees that. They make such a cute couple and I hope the romance option happens. But,like I said before she is fan of batman and doesn't want ruin that kind of friendship or romance in a way.

It depends on how close she wants to get to Bruce. If your doing infiltration your gonna wanna seem on their side. I'm hoping she's not though. I like her and think her and Bruce would be cute, but I'm totally expecting it.

• He has no idea what his life was before Arkham or why he has green hair and white skin, which implies he is an experiment of some sort. The fact that he remembers nothing of his life but somehow thinks Avesta is familiar is pretty damning for Avesta imo because it suggests she was involved in John becoming the way he is.

Okay, but why would John recognise Avesta? He's spent his entire life in Arkham, or what he remembers of it at least.

• Maybe she over saw something that she feels regret and is trying run from it. Perhaps it's more that she feels responsible over something involving John. Maybe she is running from her part that she feels like Batman can understand that she isn't just regretful of what she might of done differently back then.

I can see her running and finding forgiveness and maybe she is becoming stronger just like Bruce regretting that he takes responsibility for his actions of being Batman. Like I think she is so similar to Bruce that maybe she wants to be more like Bruce when he is Batman. Holy Shit!! That's it. Telltale is going to that! I think that's what it is. But still the reason I feel Iman Avesta and Bruce are so similar in a way. I'm going to like Avesta even more from Episode 4 and even more so if this happens.

He has no idea what his life was before Arkham or why he has green hair and white skin, which implies he is an experiment of some sort. The

• I'm very suspicious of The Agency and their connection to John. I believe him when he said they tried to kill him at the funhouse. It tracks with Amanda Waller trying to shoot him just because he wasn't willing to hand her the virus. I think Waller and the Agency are afraid of him. Maybe because they know about his past or maybe because they know how potentially dangerous he can be due to his unpredictable nature. I hope it gets addressed in the next episode.

He has no idea what his life was before Arkham or why he has green hair and white skin, which implies he is an experiment of some sort. The

• That is possible too. A lot of people think Avesta could be Talia al Ghul but apparently there is a sister that doesn't agree with the League of Assassins and rebelled against them. It's possible that this would be Avesta.

Maybe she over saw something that she feels regret and is trying run from it. Perhaps it's more that she feels responsible over something in

• That could very much become true. John seems to have being druged or used. And is kinda wierd the Agency new about him and had a photo of him.

I'm very suspicious of The Agency and their connection to John. I believe him when he said they tried to kill him at the funhouse. It tracks

• Maybe,but I don't think she is Talia Al Ghul,but maybe a sort of a person who was in League of Assassins and saw what she thought was a righteous group and got out in time. I think she feels like Batman is righteous and has code that she respects and wants to follow that code he does. She is fangirling over that code,Batmobile,and the idea of trying to get close cause maybe she wants to be a ally and more than that from what we have(including me too)seen a potential romance option.

I feel like Avesta is becoming more interesting and potential ally and romance in a Season 3 or in episode 5. Pls Telltale give use this.

That is possible too. A lot of people think Avesta could be Talia al Ghul but apparently there is a sister that doesn't agree with the League of Assassins and rebelled against them. It's possible that this would be Avesta.

• That, or she's totally just using us. I know you love her but love can blind you lol. We will see when episode 5 rolls around.

Maybe,but I don't think she is Talia Al Ghul,but maybe a sort of a person who was in League of Assassins and saw what she thought was a righ

• edited January 2018

I think the Agency had John and Bruce on file because of the Arkham incident. But then again they have had to been watching both of them for a while with all the stuff they knew.

• But how old is Avesta compared to John? How long has John actually been in Arkham. I just find it disturbing that there's no information, nothing?

• Personally I think it would be too reminiscent of season one with what happened with Vicki Vale/Lady Arkham if Avesta turned out to be bad.

I'm not saying they couldn't make her past interesting, a plot twist, or a little dark, but to have her evil would be too cliché (in my opinion).

Plus how nice would it be to have a romance option (for those who wanted it) for Batman that wasn't a criminal/shady?? I would love that! Bruce's life needs a little consistency, normality, and safety in at least one area. I think Avesta shares his same ideals and morals and already showed her bravery and devotion in episode one.

• I'm in agreement. It's part of why I'm really hoping she's not gonna turn out to be evil. It would feel like a recycled plot.

Personally I think it would be too reminiscent of season one with what happened with Vicki Vale/Lady Arkham if Avesta turned out to be bad.

• When did he say that to her?

That she looks familiar

• When you find John in Harley's office and he asks who she is. Let the timer run down near the end and he ends up saying she looks familiar.

PrinceHill posted: »

When did he say that to her?

• After investigating the downstairs of the subway station.. and then going in Harley's office. When Bruce introduces Avesta to John, "as a friend" in the dialogue option.

PrinceHill posted: »

When did he say that to her?

• You actually don't have to say that she's a friend. Just wait for the dialogue timer to get near the end and John says it no matter what.

After investigating the downstairs of the subway station.. and then going in Harley's office. When Bruce introduces Avesta to John, "as a friend" in the dialogue option.

• Oh really? Interesting.. :o

You actually don't have to say that she's a friend. Just wait for the dialogue timer to get near the end and John says it no matter what.

• As I mentioned before, the character of Avesta does not seem like a future villain, all that about her being the new Thalia al Ghul are rumors and speculations of the people.

• edited January 2018

I think that in the last episode of the season 3, Batman will have to face John Doe and the agency, it will be total chaos, will the characters like Alfred, Selina, Gordon, Tiffany and Avesta have farewell scenes?

• edited January 2018

I really hope she does not betray us in the last episode, since I see no apparent reasons in Iman avesta to see a betrayal at the end of episode 5. I mean, we have not had '' enough '' scenes with her to see and know more about her, what little we have seen was in episode 1 and in this episode 4, and nothing makes me believe that she is someone who will betray us, although coming from @telltale we can not expect anything. Honestly, I would feel pretty disappointed with a betrayal of her in this 5 episode, basically for not letting us interact more with her and see where we can go. @Telltale would be wasting an allied character or potential romance in a future season. :/

• Hopefully Avesta and Bruce can share some intimacy in Episode 5.

• edited January 2018

I saw some people theorizing in YouTube comments that Avesta was lady Arkham in makeup which I doubt lol

• She's actually Obi Wan's daughter.

I saw some people theorizing in YouTube comments that Avesta was lady Arkham in makeup which I doubt lol

• omg, I knew it! I knew she was hiding something! I figured it must of been this too.

She's actually Obi Wan's daughter.

• Oh that will be nice.

Hopefully Avesta and Bruce can share some intimacy in Episode 5.

• At most I think it will be hinted at? Mayhaps. I'm hoping it'll continue on for a season 3. Because I really, really just want a season 3. lol.

Oh that will be nice.

• I hope Telltale are reading these forums and taking in feedback, which they've obviously done before for other games. Avesta being a villain would be absolutely boring and hugely predictable. I mean c'mon she even looks similar to Vicki.

If they are going to make her a villain, atleast make her Talia, where there's potential of her being a romantic interest. Maybe she can be the Harvey/John of season 3.

• Yeah which probably will happen at end of episode 5 then after that Avesta and Bruce moment.There will be a hint and a scene of League of Assassins. Yup I can see it.

At most I think it will be hinted at? Mayhaps. I'm hoping it'll continue on for a season 3. Because I really, really just want a season 3. lol.

• edited January 2018

Deathstroke could show up if they go the assassins route.

• This is the most visited forum in the Batman community, with almost 30k visits and many people who want a potential romance between Avesta / Bruce

Sign in to comment in this discussion.