The S.S Louine! (Romance Discussion)

Comments

• I feel the same way too, it does hurt to see Clementine without a leg, having that taken away prevents her from doing any duties related in the apocalypse. I’m so thankful that she lived, and what matters to me is that she’s alive and happy the way she is even when she knows that she won’t be able to do certain things because of her condition.

Don't get me wrong, the art is good, but it makes me depressed. I'm still not over seeing Clementine with no fucking leg, and every piece of art, or fan fiction, or whatever now is going to have that, and I don't know if my heart can handle it.

• I mean in general. Like, When you play TWD, or any adventure game like this, do you only play through them once and not touch them ever again?

You're right, but can it really be considered an alternate play run if the only change I'm making is that one?

• Here's what's actually written on Louis' letter. It's soooo cute :D The person who posted it swears that it's not fanart and it can be found in the game files. Though I'd still choose Louis with a tongue than this sweet moment.

Sarunas21 posted: »

There seems to be an upside if Louis gets his tongue cut out at the end if you romanced him. (I actually lol'd, shit was too sweet.) At the

• Yes and no. If I’m curious about a different scenario, I’ll usually just look it up and see what happens. However, I do replay them (I’ve gone through S1and S2 several times throughout the years), I just stick to the same choices I made originally.

AGenesis posted: »

I mean in general. Like, When you play TWD, or any adventure game like this, do you only play through them once and not touch them ever again?

• Ah, I see. Usually when I play these games, I immediately replay them or certain chapters to see how things turn out differently before going on YouTube to see the outcomes. I'm also a trophy/achievement collecting nut, so with games like these (especially games from Quantic Dream) you usually have to do multiple playthroughs to unlock them.

Out out of curiosity, what system/platform do you play the games on?

Yes and no. If I’m curious about a different scenario, I’ll usually just look it up and see what happens. However, I do replay them (I’ve gone through S1and S2 several times throughout the years), I just stick to the same choices I made originally.

• That’s one thing I like about TFS, in order to get all the trophies, you need to do alternate routes. That’s definitely more encouragement for me to go back and do different stuff, that’s for sure.

I used to play on PC, but switched to the PS4.

AGenesis posted: »

Ah, I see. Usually when I play these games, I immediately replay them or certain chapters to see how things turn out differently before goin

• I play TWD games on the PS4 as well. In fact, I've already platinumed the final season. If you planned on getting all the trophies in the last episode you'd need at least two save files anyway: one where Tenn lives and one where Louis/Violet (whoever you saved in episode 2) lives.

That’s one thing I like about TFS, in order to get all the trophies, you need to do alternate routes. That’s definitely more encouragement for me to go back and do different stuff, that’s for sure. I used to play on PC, but switched to the PS4.

• My boi penis is fixing up a new leg for her, don’t you worry!

Don't get me wrong, the art is good, but it makes me depressed. I'm still not over seeing Clementine with no fucking leg, and every piece of art, or fan fiction, or whatever now is going to have that, and I don't know if my heart can handle it.

• My boi penis is fixing up a new leg for her, don’t you worry!

WHAT?!

Melton23 posted: »

My boi penis is fixing up a new leg for her, don’t you worry!

• That's not too far from what I assumed Louis's determinate letter said.

My boi penis is fixing up a new leg for her, don’t you worry!

• Everyone needs to give Willy a special nickname

My boi penis is fixing up a new leg for her, don’t you worry! WHAT?!

• gotta admit due to clementine's reaction that AJ's not allowed to read it I thought it was something more.. y'know.. actually, nevermind.

NikoruNeko posted: »

Here's what's actually written on Louis' letter. It's soooo cute The person who posted it swears that it's not fanart and it can be found in the game files. Though I'd still choose Louis with a tongue than this sweet moment.

• That's probably the one for when you didn't make it official.
    And/or they didn't actually make another.

gotta admit due to clementine's reaction that AJ's not allowed to read it I thought it was something more.. y'know.. actually, nevermind.

• @MetallicaRules I just watched your gameplay of the last episode fella. Cheers, loved you reaction. That was a real one, you didn't hold back your emotions and shed some manly tears.

• You can actually see a small part of the letter in the game.

Here's what's actually written on Louis' letter. It's soooo cute The person who posted it swears that it's not fanart and it can be found in the game files. Though I'd still choose Louis with a tongue than this sweet moment.

• Fellas is it morally right if I rewind my main save file in order to save Louis? Like y'all said, I'd trade Tenn over Louis any fucking time, but I don't know if it's right to change my choices from the main playthrough.

• edited March 2019

The kind of letter I’ll never receive, imirite bois? ?

You can actually see a small part of the letter in the game.

• What about the romanced Louis letter? I feel like that’s the one we all really want, no, need to see

• I feel like no choice is the "better" or "morally correct" choice here. Louis, Violet and Tenn are all scared kids which results into an awful situation of them dying.

Fellas is it morally right if I rewind my main save file in order to save Louis? Like y'all said, I'd trade Tenn over Louis any fucking time, but I don't know if it's right to change my choices from the main playthrough.

• Its something you can find in the game files it's pretty cute

What about the romanced Louis letter? I feel like that’s the one we all really want, no, need to see

• Isn’t there another one though for the romanced version? Because Clementine has a different response for each one, and with the latter her response implies that he wrote something a lot less SFW

lottii-lu posted: »

Its something you can find in the game files it's pretty cute

• No that's the letter for romanced Louis. They probably didn't know what to write so they wrote that down. Kent said it was either really sappy or flirtatious take your pick.

Doubt it will be anything NSFW.

Isn’t there another one though for the romanced version? Because Clementine has a different response for each one, and with the latter her response implies that he wrote something a lot less SFW

• Why would Clementine try to hide that from AJ then? And why would Louis write that if Clementine was already his girlfriend?

No that's the letter for romanced Louis. They probably didn't know what to write so they wrote that down. Kent said it was either really sappy or flirtatious take your pick. Doubt it will be anything NSFW.

• why would Louis write that if Clementine was already his girlfriend?

Good point. But I still don't see it as him talking about R-rated material. It was probably just something embarrassing she didn't want AJ to know.

Why would Clementine try to hide that from AJ then? And why would Louis write that if Clementine was already his girlfriend?

• I kinda get the feeling they made the note before thinking of the suggestive joke and just never got an alternative.

No that's the letter for romanced Louis. They probably didn't know what to write so they wrote that down. Kent said it was either really sappy or flirtatious take your pick. Doubt it will be anything NSFW.

• Much appreciated. I have no shame in expressing how much Clem meant to me, she's one of my favorite characters. Some may have a problem that I could have such a strong reaction to a video game, but I don't care. I'm a guy who can load up a game like DOOM and kill the ever loving shit out of demons and feel a sense of testosterone-pumping adrenaline, and then play a game like TWD and bawl my eyes out.

@MetallicaRules I just watched your gameplay of the last episode fella. Cheers, loved you reaction. That was a real one, you didn't hold back your emotions and shed some manly tears.

• Like I said they probably didn't know what to write and for people to really go as deep as to get in the texture files.

She probably got embarrassed about how sappy it was or something and didn't want AJ to read it out loud so that the other kids could take piss. Just like you don't want your parents go through your phone and read your messages between you and your significant other, they'll embarrass you by bringing it up and reading out all of the sappy love messages you send to each other.

Why would Clementine try to hide that from AJ then? And why would Louis write that if Clementine was already his girlfriend?

• what's up

MaikelRR_ posted: »

Guys?

• Yes?

Guys?

• Y U no use Louis pic?

Guys?

• Something's fucked with the forum and over 50% of its PFPs are invalid.

Y U no use Louis pic?

• Just gave it a try. That appears to be a you problem.

Something's fucked with the forum and over 50% of its PFPs are invalid.

• That's how it looks for me.

Just gave it a try. That appears to be a you problem.

• edited April 2019

Oof. Nah, mine looks completely fine. Are you on mobile or desktop?

That's how it looks for me.

• Opera, PC.

Oof. Nah, mine looks completely fine. Are you on mobile or desktop?

• That’s probably why

Opera, PC.

• HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GUYS YOU CLOUIS SHIPPERS STILL HERE?

• Here, have a picture someone did on reddit

• Gooooooooooooooooooooooood stuuf

Here, have a picture someone did on reddit

Sign in to comment in this discussion.