edited January 2011 in Jurassic Park
2007-08-20-jurassic-park-4-dinosaucers.jpg

Comments

• edited June 2010
    why not? that would be awesome!
  • edited June 2010
    dinoriders.jpg
  • edited June 2010
    Nikasaur has won. I don't see any games about argyle being made. Bahahaha.
  • edited June 2010
    Thespis wrote: »
    dinoriders.jpg

ftw
  • edited June 2010
    Now, the only thing that's missing are some Cadillacs.
  • edited June 2010
    Spadge wrote: »
    Now, the only thing that's missing are some Cadillacs.

01timein6fe.jpg

I got your back, bro.
  • edited June 2010
    Perhaps this was never Sam & Max concept art at all :D:

attachment.php?attachmentid=1274&d=1269644209
  • edited June 2010
    Hayden wrote: »
    Perhaps this was never Sam & Max concept art at all :D:

I certainly hope that was Sam and Max concept art. Jurassic Park with wingaling dinocorns would be odd.
  • TorTor
    edited June 2010
    Pale Man wrote: »
    Jurassic Park with wingaling dinocorns would be odd.
    Awesomely odd. :D
    2d94vth.png
  • edited June 2010
    Telltale games presents:
    tumblr_l14tm5FDkK1qbxc42o1_500.gif
  • edited June 2010
    Thespis wrote: »
    dinoriders.jpg

*gasp* why do i know this? I must have a had a toy of this... but i can't remember it... where is it? what happened to it? I know now, i must venture to the magical land "parent's house" and enter the temple of "attic" to find the legendary boxes my childhood has been imprisoned in! I fear what i might release with such action, just as when Pandora opened that accursed jar/box
  • edited June 2010
    Crrash wrote: »
    *gasp* why do i know this? I must have a had a toy of this... but i can't remember it... where is it? what happened to it? I know now, i must venture to the magical land "parent's house" and enter the temple of "attic" to find the legendary boxes my childhood has been imprisoned in! I fear what i might release with such action, just as when Pandora opened that accursed jar/box

They're called Dino Riders if that helps you. I loved them to death... I was so excited when I found the t-rex at a car boot sale with all it's armour and weaponry. Haven't seen one for years actually.
  • edited June 2010
    Dino Riders! I used to watch the cartoon on TV, but sadly I never owned any of the toys. I remember drawing them a lot though. Ah, memories...
  • edited June 2010
    They're called Dino Riders if that helps you. I loved them to death... I was so excited when I found the t-rex at a car boot sale with all it's armour and weaponry. Haven't seen one for years actually.

Car... boot ... sale?
  • edited June 2010
    Boot:
    600-Hot-Weather-Combat-Boot.gif

Car boot:
    1808-auto-tire-boot-locks-5.jpg
  • edited June 2010
    Pale Man wrote: »
    Car... boot ... sale?

Sort of like a garage sale i guess, but with lots of people selling things. And no Garage.
  • edited June 2010
    I'm surprised no one mentioned Raptor Jesus yet. So... umm... here we go:

raptor-jesus_02.jpg
  • edited June 2010
    Blasphemy! You're so disrespectful! I hate you! You will burn in hell!...

...Only kidding, it's funny :D.
  • edited June 2010
    That reminds of....

TYROSAURS IN A-14s!!!!!!!
  • edited June 2010
    YES! +13 pts for Calvin & Hobbes reference! That picture needs to go up now.

EDIT: Here it is:

Tyrannosaur-in-F14.jpg
  • edited June 2010
    too big to embed, but can you imagine what this guy said to his tatttooist when he went in to get it done?

http://a46.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/39/l_ec590a42013582f2fb8473746914e7f5.jpg
  • edited June 2010
    52223_512x288_generated__EGvjqmGN9kudVo-E-98kMA.jpg
  • edited June 2010
    Dinosaurs with guns
    Verdict
    Pathetic
  • edited June 2010
    You know, the raptors have been getting more and more intelligent with each incarnation of the franchise. And if they're dexterous enough to turn a door knob, surely they'd be able to pull a trigger...
  • edited June 2010
    diplodo.jpg
  • edited July 2010
    market.jpgdfh.jpg

Dinosaurs-for-Hire-10.jpg
  • edited July 2010
    Wait, is this the same line I'm thinking of? My brother used to have these awesome looking (and big!) dino toys... a T-Rex with batteries (could walk), one of those giant 'cow' dinos with long necks (forgot the name)... was pretty huge!

And they had these little human figures you could place on top when you put on all the armour/weaponry stuff.
  • edited July 2010
    Armakuni wrote: »
    Wait, is this the same line I'm thinking of? My brother used to have these awesome looking (and big!) dino toys... a T-Rex with batteries (could walk), one of those giant 'cow' dinos with long necks (forgot the name)... was pretty huge!

And they had these little human figures you could place on top when you put on all the armour/weaponry stuff.

Yep, thaaat's them.

'cow' dinos! You'd better swot up before JP comes out ;)
  • edited July 2010
    I'm not coming out!

Oh, wait.

Also, Zoids.

gojulas.jpg
  • edited July 2010
    Having dinosaurs with guns would only lead to comparisons to Time Gentlemen Please, and in fairness that Hitler in a mecha as well.

time-gents-11.jpg
  • edited July 2010
    Hitler Mecha?

Wolfenstein_3D_Mecha_Hitler.jpg
  • edited July 2010
    jp-30 wrote: »
    Hitler Mecha?

Best. Boss. Ever.
  • edited August 2010
    dino.jpg
  • edited August 2010
    Dinosaurs with guns?? I've never seen that before - but now that I did, I totally like that idea. :)
  • MarkDarinMarkDarin Former Telltale Staff
    edited August 2010
    Wait... you mean you guys DON'T want dinosaurs with guns?! Damnit, now I have to go and redesign the entire game!

Hmmm... how about dinosaur ninjas? ... From Space? ... With chainsaws?
  • edited August 2010
    Only the OP doesn't want dinos with guns. The rest of us love the idea.

But chainsaw weilding ninja space dinosaurs would be acceptable too.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.