secret ep.6

edited August 2010 in Forum Games
when you see the upgrade it has a blank space that says chapter, that might be a 6th chapter

Comments

• edited July 2010
    what? what upgrade? where? link
  • edited July 2010
    also, there will definately not be a 6th chapter released ~ 1 year after the 5th.
  • edited July 2010
    mabey there keeping it hidden for a season 2 and it is in the store, tales of monkey island, tales of monkey island season upgrade
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2010
    While it would be cool, there's definitely no secret extra chapter.
  • edited July 2010
    then how do you explain the box in the upgrade that says chapter at the very bottom
  • edited July 2010
    seibert999 wrote: »
    then how do you explain the box in the upgrade that says chapter at the very bottom

Maybe they were PLANNING 6 episodes but ran out of time? Anyway, there is definitely not going to be a secret episode.
  • edited July 2010
    Jake wrote: »

Ahh-HA! Obviously, this means there IS an extra chapter and it's SO secret, you HAVE to deny it!

...Then again, maybe not.
  • edited July 2010
    check the box at the bottom of the upgrade and drag the mouse/trackpad to the picture
  • edited July 2010
    Jake wrote: »

i don't beleve that trick you say there isn't one so they think there isn't one so you can surprise them when it comes out
  • edited July 2010
    I don't think there is one. It was only five parts, maybe they haven't got round to updating the page?
  • edited July 2010
    can't you guys just play along! sure jake we belive theres no chapter 6 ;)
  • edited July 2010
    i dont I know there is one i am sure:mad:
  • edited July 2010
    Obviously, TellTale are keeping it secret. After all, it is in their best interests as a company that people don't know about it, so they can't pay for it either.
  • edited July 2010
    why don't we make them crack
  • edited July 2010
    I'm chalking this up to a copy/paste error. :)
  • edited July 2010
    Hey wow, a secret chapter 6. I never realised this before.
  • edited July 2010
    you can look at it in the upgrade
  • edited July 2010
    An upgrade? What's new? Is there controller support now?
  • edited July 2010
    He means the season upgrade you can buy in the store (used to get the whole season cheaper if you already have one or more episodes).
  • edited July 2010
    exactly
  • edited July 2010
    suspicious how there has been no definitive official answer about this yet. The existence of a secret 6th chapter is becoming clear.
  • edited July 2010
    The sixth chapter IS the Secret of Monkey Island.
    So, good luck finding it!
  • edited July 2010
    I'm not sure if this is a joke or just really pathetic....
  • edited July 2010
    then why was it on the upgrade
  • edited July 2010
    another good point by seibert999, and one that telltale officials have suspiciously not replied to. The mystery deepens.
  • edited July 2010
    Upgrade? Empty box space? Huh? Folks, please enlighten me.
  • edited July 2010
    this is hard to crack so we should make them crack, and its the season upgrade at the store(someone said that a wile ago) and its at the very bottom
  • Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited July 2010
    another good point by seibert999, and one that telltale officials have suspiciously not replied to. The mystery deepens.
    Except maybe this quote by Jake on the first page of this thread.
    Mermaid wrote: »
    Upgrade? Empty box space? Huh? Folks, please enlighten me.

On this page under "Chapter Five Rise of the Pirate God".
  • edited July 2010
    he might be lieing, and have you noticed it is a secret chapter
  • edited July 2010
    The mystery deepens

oh thats good and how about this one "the plot thickens"
  • edited July 2010
    Macfly77 wrote: »
    Except maybe this quote by Jake on the first page of this thread.

Yup :D but sometimes nothing strengthens a rumour more than an official saying it definitely isn't true early on. Also notice how telltale officials suspiciously haven't continued denying the clear existence of a secret chapter 6. The story unfolds.
  • edited July 2010
    another good one
  • edited July 2010
    Macfly77 wrote: »
    On this page under "Chapter Five Rise of the Pirate God".

Thanks, Mcfly.
    The fact that the empty space is still there, even after Jake said there wasn't a secret chapter and had time to correct it makes me suspicious, too. :D
    And no, please leave it there, leave us room for speculation).
  • edited July 2010
    i didn't like that guy since he closed down my thead
  • edited July 2010
    seibert999 wrote: »
    we should make them crack

drug dealer rule #1: don't smoke your product. It leads to dwindling profits and paranoid delusion. The plot unravels
  • edited July 2010
    I have to say that the sixth episode is probably the best or second best one. I'm having a ton of fun playing it right now.
  • edited July 2010
    drug dealer rule #1: don't smoke your product. It leads to dwindling profits and paranoid delusion. The plot unravels

i mean confusing them to spill it out
  • edited July 2010
    I have to say that the sixth episode is probably the best or second best one. I'm having a ton of fun playing it right now.

the voodoo lady's plan was needlessly convoluted though
  • edited July 2010
    Spoilers tag please. I haven't gotten that far yet. I've only been playing it for eight minutes or so
    since I found the secret code to unlock it
  • edited July 2010
    I like the palmtrees... makes me giggle.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.