HOLY GOD where can I preorder???

edited September 2010 in Jurassic Park
This announcement just stroke me like a lightning flash.

I love this franchise, CANNOT WAIT for this to get released. One of my favorite franchises and my favorite development company, this will definately be excellent.

TTG, you rock so much I cannot even describe with words!

I am always really fascinated how you guys get all those fantastic deals, Sam and Max, Wallace and Gromit, Monkey Island and now Jurassic Park and Back to the Future.

I wish you all the best with the two new franchises and hope they will get lots and lots of episodes in the upcoming years!

Comments

• edited June 2010
    ding ding ding

Winnar
  • edited June 2010
    i wish you guys luck and please dont mess this up
  • edited June 2010
    OMG this just gets better and better.. Thank you Telltale!!

On an unrelated note, what happened to Jurassic park 4? Will Spielberg be doing another film?
  • edited June 2010
    Masta23 wrote: »
    OMG this just gets better and better.. Thank you Telltale!!

On an unrelated note, what happened to Jurassic park 4? Will Spielberg be doing another film?

No Johnston, after Captain America.
  • edited June 2010
    HOLY GOD where can I preorder???

I wonder if HOLY GOD will reply.
  • edited June 2010
    Hayden wrote: »
    I wonder if HOLY GOD will reply.

I was so close to making a username named Holy God, and answer this question.
  • edited June 2010
    Icedhope wrote: »
    I was so close to making a username named Holy God, and answer this question.

Haha, that would have been hilarious :D! But it probably wouldn't have been worth the trouble.
  • edited June 2010
    Hayden wrote: »
    Haha, that would have been hilarious :D! But it probably wouldn't have been worth the trouble.

I would have been actually, I'd really like to know where I can pre-order.
  • TeaTea
    edited June 2010
    You can't preorder yet.
  • edited July 2010
    TheJoe wrote: »
    You can't preorder yet.
    So... We're in a pre-preorder stage? :p
  • edited July 2010
    DaVince wrote: »
    So... We're in a pre-preorder stage? :p

Nop... We're still waiting for the pre-preorder date to be announced...
  • edited August 2010
    We're in a pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-preorder state. Where you know nearly nothing about the game, other than the fact that it exists.
  • edited August 2010
    We're in a pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-preorder state. Where you know nearly nothing about the game, other than the fact that it exists.
    If Back to the Future came out first, we could go to the future and find out exactly when Jurassic Park is coming out. It seems like a foolproof plan!
  • edited August 2010
    I foresee an AWESOME preorder deal with both games at once...
  • edited August 2010
    I foresee an AWESOME preorder deal with both games at once...

Assuming each season will cost $35, I would guess that buying them together will cost about $40-$45.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited August 2010
    Well, I don't. Although I presume some episodes will be released in parallel, the first episodes will probably be 3-4 months apart, thwarting any pre-order deal for BTTF.
  • edited August 2010
    Well, I don't. Although I presume some episodes will be released in parallel, the first episodes will probably be 3-4 months apart, thwarting any pre-order deal for BTTF.

Just because they probably won't be released at the same time doesn't mean there isn't a chance that there could be some sort of deal that allows you to get both at a cheaper price (say) while still allowing for just series specific pre-order deals. Sorta like a super-pre-pre-order deal!
  • edited August 2010
    I found it! You can pre-order here!
  • edited August 2010
    I found it! You can pre-order here!

No, you guys. That's a Rickroll. The real link is here.
  • edited September 2010
    what they should do is allow you to pre-order both as a package, then after some back to the future episodes appear on steam (if it comes out on steam) then jurassic park will appear. That would be good.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.