Anymore media, screenshots, info?

edited April 2011 in Jurassic Park
Directing this question at Telltale team members, can we fans expect any other screenshots, videos, info, etc. before the game's April release?

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Yes, you fans, can expect more media before the game launches.
  • edited March 2011
    Anytime soon? How about Behind-the-scenes-videos?
  • edited March 2011

When?:)
  • edited March 2011
    is there "hidden content" in the insider-forum?
    i just transferred my money over to pay-pal to pre-order 'cause I'm also so interested in that special forum!!!
  • edited March 2011
    Right now there is a Q&A in the pre-order board... Mark Darin has been awesome about answering questions and giving us cool little bits of information... on a regular basis.

Also there are weekly deals ... so if you want to snag some TTG merch its pretty cool.
  • edited March 2011
    I've got to get there.... immediately! :D

unfortunately I've to wait till tomorrow when my paypal-account is ready for pre-ordering....... so at least just a few hours + a night full of sleep to wait :cool:
  • edited March 2011

Can you put some more cool stuff in the insider forum soon, please? Plus, i can't wait for the cool stuff happening in there tomoro!
  • edited March 2011
    RexMaster wrote: »
    Can you put some more cool stuff in the insider forum soon, please? Plus, i can't wait for the cool stuff happening in there tomoro!

So we have to pre-order to see anything new of the game?
  • edited March 2011
    if course not. as every other game, there will be previews and screenshots for all.
    but the insider-forum seems to be a little "thank-you" for the pre-orders.
  • edited March 2011
    So we have to pre-order to see anything new of the game?

Not necessarily. But if you pre-order, you get amazing deals and coupons, you get to see some stuff earlier than others, and you get to... nah, nevermind, that is all of the perks i should say because I am going to leave some for you to discover urself when u pre-order it!
  • edited March 2011
    I'll just tell yall, preordering is totally worth it :D
  • edited March 2011
    Bombillazo wrote: »
    I'll just tell yall, preordering is totally worth it :D

Yeah it is ... Today was a really fun day in the pre-order boards.
  • edited March 2011
    whow...
    those concept art shown in the insider forum nearly blew my mind away!!
  • edited March 2011
    I'm really hoping they post more gameplay videos.
  • edited March 2011
    tope1983 wrote: »
    whow...
    those concept art shown in the insider forum nearly blew my mind away!!

Let's not flaunt it as much so they decide to stop sharing with us, however! :p

But yeah, to anyone who hasn't pre-ordered, you're missing out...

And if you're on this board, you're probably going to end up getting anyway, so what are you waiting for? :cool:
  • edited March 2011
    of course I won't have any TTG-member stop showing sth. or giving hints!!
    I didn't spoiler anything and of course I do not post anything outside the insider forum.

I can just say: my pre-order was not because of the 5$-deal...peanuts... it was because of the forum and simply because I want to play the game right when it's released!
  • edited March 2011
    Yeah I pre-ordered for the pre-order board... not the $5 not that I do not appreciate saving $5 though.
  • edited March 2011
    robotpo wrote: »
    But yeah, to anyone who hasn't pre-ordered, you're missing out...

I'd pre-order in a heartbeat but they have not offered a PS3 (or console for that matter, though as far as I know you can't pre-order on XBL) pre-order. Even if they did, I don't think the pre-order incentives would be valid. (I don't recall getting any special forum access or DVD's for pre-ordering Sam and Max on PS3, though we did get a price break).

Of course, the console fall release makes the whole thing effectively moot anyway. :p
  • edited March 2011
    I want to play that game gimme gimme gimme.. I am really looking forward to the next few months.
  • edited March 2011
    Shauntron wrote: »

Sweet!

I keep trying to pause the video to get a better look at the Troodons, but IGN's video player makes it kind of tricky to scan and pause. They look pretty freaking creepy. Anyone faster with the pause button than me want to find a good shot of one and screencap it?
  • edited March 2011
    Awesome! Boy, Dennis Muren looks even more like Grandpa Munster than he used to!

Here's the best I could get of the Troodon with Fraps, it's moving around a lot:

rszwmplayer201103251731.jpg
  • edited March 2011
    Wait? Does that mean Dennis Muren is an adviser to the game? Or was he in that video for his work on the films?
  • edited March 2011
    Im guessing here is just there talking about the films... It would be cool if he was working with TTG though.
  • joeldeejoeldee Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2011
    He's in the video in connection with his work on the films -- a tremendous source of inspiration for the project and the team of course!

- Joel

wow - my 100th post ... somehow, I probably should have compiled more posts by now over these years ... :P
  • edited March 2011
    robotpo wrote: »
    Awesome! Boy, Dennis Muren looks even more like Grandpa Munster than he used to!

Here's the best I could get of the Troodon with Fraps, it's moving around a lot:

rszwmplayer201103251731.jpg

His eyes strangely seem to be emitting light rather than reflecting it. Kinda weird.
  • edited March 2011
    Sadonicus wrote: »
    His eyes strangely seem to be emitting light rather than reflecting it. Kinda weird.

Everything about it seems weird.

It looks more like a Rhamphorhynchus (or another similar pterosaur) than a dinosaur.
  • edited March 2011
    Pyrite Parrot with teeth? Its hard to make out details in that dark vid... looks like its all skin and bones.
  • edited March 2011
    looks like ridely from metroid imo....
  • edited March 2011
    It almost looks skeletal...

Hmm... I wonder if that's what it really looks like, or if it's an effect of the hallucinogenic venom they mentioned?
  • edited March 2011
    Why do I think that the "yellow rain slicker guy" with Nima will be the Troodons' first victim? Serves him right, too, for working for Dodgson...
  • edited March 2011
    It almost looks skeletal...

Hmm... I wonder if that's what it really looks like, or if it's an effect of the hallucinogenic venom they mentioned?

Interesting idea.
  • edited March 2011
    Shauntron wrote: »

Dinosaurs - check
    Awesome music - check
    Devs huge fans of JP, full of enthusiasm - check
    Paleontologist consultant - check
    Dennis Murren - check
    Awesome atmosphere - check

Telltale, u made my dream come true. Now release the first episode!!! ;)
  • edited March 2011
    omg it is amazing everyone has to watch it if you didnt..go to the blog section now and see for your self!! :D

sorry guys i was too excited and failed to type Jurassic park lol
  • edited March 2011
    Simply awesome!
  • edited March 2011
    Again, the Troodon looks kinda sketchy :/ but i'll have to wait till the release (which cant come soon enough!) to see what they really look like. Based on the look of other dinosaurs i'm not too worried. Dilophosaurus looks AMAZING! I think Dilos are my favs after trikes and raptors :P
    Keep at it telltale! I cant wait for this game!
  • edited March 2011
    synJP wrote: »
    Dilophosaurus looks AMAZING!

I completely disagree. They're keeping them too small. The Dilophosaurus that attacked Nedry in the movie was supposed to be a juvenile. Dilophosaurus wetherilli was at least as tall as an average human. The ones shown are at least half the height they should be.

Dilophosaurus_scale.png
  • edited March 2011
    I completely disagree. They're keeping them too small. The Dilophosaurus that attacked Nedry in the movie was supposed to be a juvenile. Dilophosaurus wetherilli was at least as tall as an average human. The ones shown are at least half the height they should be.

I think it's pretty likely that the Dilo in the video is supposed to be the exact same one that attacked Nedry.
  • edited March 2011
    I think it's pretty likely that the Dilo in the video is supposed to be the exact same one that attacked Nedry.

What about the second one? Somehow I doubt that there are two juvenile Dilophosaurs straying so far from an adult.
  • edited March 2011
    Badda Boom! Nice new footage, I like what I see
Sign in to comment in this discussion.