[BTTF quotes thread] I must play this game! It is my density

Comments

• edited April 2011
    *surprised* "Free?"

"I want everyone to know that the gun that killed Buford Tannen was the Colt Peacemaker!"
  • edited April 2011
    I'm packing it in. Thanks, ShadowKnight.
    "I want everyone to know that the gun that killed Buford Tannen was the Colt Peacemaker!"

"Hey, hey. No problem. Thanks a lot!"
  • edited April 2011
    Night McFly
    I'm packing it in. Thanks, ShadowKnight.

"Hey, hey. No problem. Thanks a lot!"

"Of course you realize, if you lose, I'm takin' it back.
  • edited April 2011
    "Of course you realize, if you lose, I'm takin' it back."

Thanks again.
  • edited April 2011
    seamus.jpg

You had him, Mr Eastwood! You could have just walked away and nobody would of thought the less of ya for it. All it would have been was words - hot air from a buffoon. Instead you let him rile ya - rile ya into playing his game, his way, by his rules.
  • edited April 2011
    You had him, Mr Eastwood! You could have just walked away and nobody would of thought the less of ya for it. All it would have been was words - hot air from a buffoon. Instead you let him rile ya - rile ya into playing his game, his way, by his rules.

"Seamus, relax. I know what I'm doing."
  • edited April 2011
    "Seamus, relax. I know what I'm doing."

He reminds me of poor Martin.
  • edited April 2011
    He reminds me of poor Martin.

"Who?"
  • edited April 2011
    "Who?"

"Me brother."
  • edited April 2011
    "Me brother."

"Wait a minute, wait a minute. You had a brother named Martin McFly?"
  • edited April 2011
    "Wait a minute, wait a minute. You had a brother named Martin McFly?"

"Had a brother. Martin used to let men provoke him into fightin'. He was concerned that people would think of him as a coward if he refused. That's how he got a bowknife shoved through his belly in a saloon in Virginia City. Never considered the future, poor Martin. God rest his soul." *walks away*
  • edited April 2011
    "Had a brother. Martin used to let men provoke him into fightin'. He was concerned that people would think of him as a coward if he refused. That's how he got a bowknife shoved through his belly in a saloon in Virginia City. Never considered the future, poor Martin. God rest his soul." *walks away*

"Sure'n I hope you're cosiderin' the future, Mr. Eastwood." *nods and walks away*
  • edited April 2011
    "Sure'n I hope you're cosiderin' the future, Mr. Eastwood." *nods and walks away*

*solemnly* "I think about it all the time."
  • edited April 2011
    Ninja'd again
  • edited April 2011
    *solemnly* "I think about it all the time."

*cut to outside of Clara's house*
  • edited April 2011
    *cut to outside of Clara's house*

"And that crater in the middle northwest, the one that's all by itself there like a starburst? That one's called Copernicus." *laughs* "Listen to me, I feel like I'm teaching school."
  • edited April 2011
    "And that crater in the middle northwest, the one that's all by itself there like a starburst? That one's called Copernicus." *laughs* "Listen to me, I feel like I'm teaching school."

"No, no. Please, continue the lesson. I never found lunar geography so fascinating. You're quite knowledgable."
  • edited April 2011
    "No, no. Please, continue the lesson. I never found lunar geography so fascinating. You're quite knowledgable."

"When I was eleven I had diphtheria, I was quarantined for three months so my father bought this telescope and he put it next to my bed so I could see everything out the window." *sighs* "Emmett, do you think we'll ever be able to travel to the moon like we travel across the country on trains?"
  • edited April 2011
    "When I was eleven I had diphtheria, I was quarantined for three months so my father bought this telescope and he put it next to my bed so I could see everything out the window." *sighs* "Emmett, do you think we'll ever be able to travel to the moon like we travel across the country on trains?"

"Definitely, although not for another 84 years, and not on trains. We'll have space vehicles, caspsules settle off, rockets, devices that create giant explosions, explosions so powerful that they-" *tries to find the right word*
  • edited April 2011
    "Definitely, although not for another 84 years, and not on trains. We'll have space vehicles, caspsules settle off, rockets, devices that create giant explosions, explosions so powerful that they-" *tries to find the right word*

*finishes Doc's sentence* "They break the pull of the earth's gravity and send their projectile through outer space." *laughs* "Emmett, I read that book too. You're quoting Jules Verne, 'From the Earth to the Moon'."
  • edited April 2011
    *finishes Doc's sentence* "They break the pull of the earth's gravity and send their projectile through outer space." *laughs* "Emmett, I read that book too. You're quoting Jules Verne, 'From the Earth to the Moon'."

*exictedly* "You've read Jules Verne?
  • edited April 2011
    *exictedly* "You've read Jules Verne?

"I adore Jules Verne."
  • edited April 2011
    "I adore Jules Verne."

"So do I. 'Twenty-Thousand Leagues Under the Sea', my absolute favorite. The first time I read that when I was a little boy, why, I wanted to meet Captain Nemo..."
  • edited April 2011
    "So do I. 'Twenty-Thousand Leagues Under the Sea', my absolute favorite. The first time I read that when I was a little boy, why, I wanted to meet Captain Nemo..."

*laughs* "Don't tease, Emmett. You couldn't have read that when you were a little boy, it was only first published ten years ago."
  • edited April 2011
    *laughs* "Don't tease, Emmett. You couldn't have read that when you were a little boy, it was only first published ten years ago."

*realizes mistake* "Oh, yes, well, I meant... it made me feel like a boy." *pauses* "I never met a woman who liked Jules Verne before."
  • edited April 2011
    *realizes mistake* "Oh, yes, well, I meant... it made me feel like a boy." *pauses* "I never met a woman who liked Jules Verne before."

"I never ever met a man like *you* before."

*Doc and Clara kiss*

*cut to inside the blacksmith shop, the following morning, where the breakfast machine finishes preparing food*

*wakes up and gets out of bed* "Doc?" *sees empty bed* "Doc? I hope you know what you're doing. *looks at gun and holster and decides to try a few lines out whilst standing in front of the mirror* "You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me, Tannen? Well, I'm the only one here. Go ahead, make my day!"

*cuts to walking through town*
  • edited April 2011
    "I never ever met a man like *you* before."

*Doc and Clara kiss*

*cut to inside the blacksmith shop, the following morning, where the breakfast machine finishes preparing food*

*wakes up and gets out of bed* "Doc?" *sees empty bed* "Doc? I hope you know what you're doing. *looks at gun and holster and decides to try a few lines out whilst standing in front of the mirror* "You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me, Tannen? Well, I'm the only one here. Go ahead, make my day!"

*cuts to walking through town*

*guy passes by* " Say, good morning, Mr. Eastwood."
  • edited April 2011
    *guy passes by* " Say, good morning, Mr. Eastwood."

"Morning."

"Have a cigar, Mr. Eastwood. Anything I can do for you today, Mr. Eastwood?"

"Uh, no that's fine. I..."

"Good luck tomorrow, Mr. Eastwood. We'll be praying for you."

"Thanks."

"Good morning, Mr. Eastwood. Interest you in a new suit for tomorrow?"

"Uh, I'm fine. Thanks."

*sees Doc*

"Doc!" *sees Doc with flower* "What are you doing?"
  • edited April 2011
    "Morning."

"Have a cigar, Mr. Eastwood. Anything I can do for you today, Mr. Eastwood?"

"Uh, no that's fine. I..."

"Good luck tomorrow, Mr. Eastwood. We'll be praying for you."

"Thanks."

"Good morning, Mr. Eastwood. Interest you in a new suit for tomorrow?"

"Uh, I'm fine. Thanks."

*sees Doc*

"Doc!" *sees Doc with flower* "What are you doing?"

"Oh, nothing. I'm just out enjoying the morning air." *starts walking* "It's really lovely here in the morning, don't you think?"
  • edited April 2011
    "Oh, nothing. I'm just out enjoying the morning air." *starts walking* "It's really lovely here in the morning, don't you think?"

"Yeah Doc, great. Listen, we gotta load the DeLorean up, get ready to get out of here." *notices something* "Hey Doc, the tombstone!"
  • edited April 2011
    "Yeah Doc, great. Listen, we gotta load the DeLorean up, get ready to get out of here." *notices something* "Hey Doc, the tombstone!"

Marty, let me see that photograph again.

*Marty gives it to him*

My name... it's vanished

1934BACK_TO_THE_FUTURE_III-3.jpg
  • edited April 2011
    Marty, let me see that photograph again.

My name... it's vanished

1934BACK_TO_THE_FUTURE_III-3.jpg

"That's great Doc! Don't you see, we're goin back to the future tomorrow, so everything's being erased!"

Title drop!
  • edited April 2011
    "That's great Doc! Don't you see, we're goin back to the future tomorrow, so everything's being erased!"

Title drop!

*turns back to Marty* "But only my name is erased. The tombstone itself and the date still remain. That doesn't make sense." *starts walking forward* "We know that this photograph represents what will happen if the events of today continue to run their course into tomorrow..." *turns around*
  • edited April 2011
    *turns back to Marty* "But only my name is erased. The tombstone itself and the date still remain. That doesn't make sense." *starts walking forward* "We know that this photograph represents what will happen if the events of today continue to run their course into tomorrow..." *turns around*

"Yeah, so?"
  • edited April 2011
    "Yeah, so?"

*guy behind Marty starts measuring his side with tape measure* "Excuse me, Mr. Eastwood. I just need to take your measurement."
  • edited April 2011
    *guy behind Marty starts measuring his side with tape measure* "Excuse me, Mr. Eastwood. I just need to take your measurement."

"Look, I already told you, I don't wanna buy a suit."
  • edited April 2011
    "Look, I already told you, I don't wanna buy a suit."

*keeps measuring* *laughs* "No, this is for your coffin."
  • edited April 2011
    *keeps measuring* *laughs* "No, this is for your coffin."

"My coffin?!"
  • edited April 2011
    "My coffin?!"

"Well, the odds are running two to one against you. Might as well be prepared." *walks away*

*Doc walks towards Marty* "So, it may not be my name that's supposed to end up on this tombstone, it may be yours."
  • edited April 2011
    "Well, the odds are running two to one against you. Might as well be prepared." *walks away*

*Doc walks towards Marty* "So, it may not be my name that's supposed to end up on this tombstone, it may be yours."

*extremely distressed* "Great Scott!"
Sign in to comment in this discussion.