Where's the baby T-rex 360 avatar download :(

edited January 2012 in Jurassic Park
I picked up both the Collectors deluxe edition (from telltale games) of JP for PC and bought a copy of the 360 version as well, but I see no download for the T-rex avatar item?

I'm sad now :(

how can I resolve this?

Comments

• edited November 2011
    I picked up both the Collectors deluxe edition (from telltale games) of JP for PC and bought a copy of the 360 version as well, but I see no download for the T-rex avatar item?

I'm sad now :(

how can I resolve this?
    The code for the Xbox 360 T-Rex Avatar Item should be emailed to you if you pre-ordered at GameStop. The Deluxe Edition does not include this bonus, only the 360 retail disc version if you pre-ordered. If you just bought it without pre-ordering, you won't get it.
  • edited November 2011
    That was a pre-order item through Gamestop. If you pre-ordered the 360 version through them and didn't get your code, you'll need to contact them directly, but I'm sure they'll be happy to help you.
  • edited November 2011
    Gamestop? Help people? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited November 2011
    I didn't preorder, but I have 7 close friends who are managers or work for different gamestops.

I'll bug one of them :)

Thanks for quick response!
  • edited November 2011
    I didn't preorder, but I have 7 close friends who are managers or work for different gamestops.

Cool. That's the hook ups I need. I'd be asking for game codes and stuff like that. I always try to get the posters they hang in the window too. Cool stuff.
  • edited November 2011
    YAY! my gamestop homies came through for me :)

They can still print off preorder codes!! Though im not sure if that can get them in trouble, so be mindful of that if you folks decided to ask your friends that work at gamestop.

352ka3s.jpg
  • edited November 2011
    I might be biased, but that really is the best avatar item ever.
  • edited November 2011
    it is the best avatar item =) now i just need a Pyramid head helmet for my guy and he will have all my fav games/movies on him
  • edited November 2011
    Nope. Your right. It's definetely the coolest avatar item on the market... same with the velociraptor that came out last night :)

FUNNY THING... once my gamestop buddy realized what he was printing the code for... he printed one for himself. And then the other 3 people working there followed suit.

EDIT: why don't you folks at telltale make that part of the points-purchasble downloads for the avatar? It would make a definete killing... people love that rex!
  • edited November 2011
    ninkh.png

T-Rex is definitely the best, but the Stan suit I bought for mine a while back is a close second.

I don't know if the T-Rex is going to be made available later, Beavermatic. I'm not sure off-hand hand if it was marketed as a pre-order exclusive or not. It would be awesome if you could buy it at some point. I don't have one myself.
  • edited November 2011
    ^lololol

that hat is a trip!
  • edited November 2011
    Only thing that makes the Rex better is when you combine it with this!

easily best 250 points I ever spent
  • edited November 2011
    yeah i was thinking about grabbing the grant outfit too! such a classic
  • edited November 2011
    I dont even really use my xbox live account thingy whatever you call it, but i still want these items badly xD

and why am i just finding out now there are monkey island ones as well? >.>

must..buy..guybrush..outfit D:

I dont see the grant outfit anywhere though. well.. except for right up there ^ of course :P
  • edited November 2011
    Just to let you all know, the T-Rex IS becoming available for purchase soon. Don't have an exact date, but it's probably going to be next week.
  • edited November 2011
    awesome news :D
  • edited November 2011
    What...is...this? A code for a...T-Rex? Replace the ?'s with the correct letter/number (Hint: They're the same)

Post in the thread when you claim it.

FV?7M-Y?PFD-2D6GH-PMFQ4-6H2RZ
  • edited November 2011
    What...is...this? A code for a...T-Rex? Replace the ?'s with the correct letter/number (Hint: They're the same)

Post in the thread when you claim it.

FV?7M-Y?PFD-2D6GH-PMFQ4-6H2RZ
    Claimed, thank you Alan! I was guessing the letter at first, but I went through numbers to make sure before I reached it alphabetically backwards. But I should have know...;)

Screencap from Xbox.com Avatar Editor:
    mctrex.jpg

I'm sorry Cortana... :(
  • edited November 2011
    Claimed, thank you Alan! I was guessing the letter at first, but I went through numbers to make sure before I reached it alphabetically backwards. But I should have know...;)

Nice work! Hope you enjoy!
  • Sixteen60Sixteen60 ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff
    edited November 2011
    The intention is for the T.rex to go on sale on Monday, so look for it then!

Has anyone seen the Island in their game marketplace tab on LIVE? Pretty much the same as the one on our website...but with CLOUDS!!!111
  • edited November 2011
    Sixteen60 wrote: »
    The intention is for the T.rex to go on sale on Monday, so look for it then!

Has anyone seen the Island in their game marketplace tab on LIVE? Pretty much the same as the one on our website...but with CLOUDS!!!111

What do you mean, an ad for the game in the marketplace section?
  • edited November 2011
    TP3D wrote: »
    What do you mean, an ad for the game in the marketplace section?

Correct. It's an awesome interactive experience designed to look like the Jurassic Park visitor map. Look for it in the Game Marketplace section of your dashboard.
  • edited November 2011
    Man, I don't see it, is it gone already?
  • edited November 2011
    I have only seen the option for it pop up once, every other time I go to the marketplace its an ad for Crysis. I'm not sure if it's just me or just has a low chance of showing up. I don't know how Microsoft codes the ad's for the Dashboard but it seems like they have some type of priority for which ones get shown more.
  • edited January 2012
    Hey,

I have a code to give away for the T-Rex avatar pet. First person to answer my question and provide their Gamertag gets it.

What dinosaur are Gerry and Jess looking for when they're first introduced in Episode 1 of Jurassic Park: The Game?
  • edited January 2012
    Hey,

I have a code to give away for the T-Rex avatar pet. First person to answer my question and provide their Gamertag gets it.

What dinosaur are Gerry and Jess looking for when they're first introduced in Episode 1 of Jurassic Park: The Game?

The Carnotaurus.
  • edited January 2012
    The Carnotaurus.

You're fired.
  • edited January 2012
    You're fired.

No, you're fired.
  • edited January 2012
    Hey,

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
  • edited January 2012
    HAHAHAHA! Can I make that my Sig:
    MP:What dinosaur are Gerry and Jess looking for when they're first introduced in Episode 1 of Jurassic Park: The Game?
    AJ: The Carnotaurus.
    MP: You're fired.
    AJ: No, you're fired.
  • edited January 2012
    Is it the triceratops? loganmage is my gamertag
  • edited January 2012
    You got it! PM'ing you a code now.
  • edited January 2012
    You guys make me want to get an xbox!
  • edited January 2012
    ninkh.png

T-Rex is definitely the best, but the Stan suit I bought for mine a while back is a close second.

I don't know if the T-Rex is going to be made available later, Beavermatic. I'm not sure off-hand hand if it was marketed as a pre-order exclusive or not. It would be awesome if you could buy it at some point. I don't have one myself.

Stan: WELCOME TO THE STAN SHOP WHERE YOU CAN BUY COSTUMES OF UR FAVOURITE MONKEY ISLAND CHARACTERS (WHICH IS ALL ME!!!!)

Guybrush: Stan -_-
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited January 2012
    If only there was a way to make your avatar wave their hands around like Stan. :D
  • edited January 2012
    A Triceratops
  • edited January 2012
    A triceratops
Sign in to comment in this discussion.