The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• I refuse to believe Kenny went to Heaven.

Zyphon posted: »

I refuse to believe that Kenny is dead.

• edited January 2014

Alt text

Can I be part of this joy?

• So I've noticed that two of my posts have gone missing.

One in the "unicorn" subthread and one in response to this picture: Alt text

What happened? Is someone able to delete them? And if so, why for?

• moderators or staff can.

if someone flagged it or complained or you reposted it too many times,

Hbh128 posted: »

So I've noticed that two of my posts have gone missing. One in the "unicorn" subthread and one in response to this picture: What happened? Is someone able to delete them? And if so, why for?

• ** THE WALKING DEAD GAMES!!!!** *scottish music starts playing

"So many people have died..." "That's right, and you're the winner! Congratulations!"

• Okay. Well if anybody happened to have gotten super flamey-angry at the unicorn one...it was a reference to ZOOLANDER. Ya dolts. And the other one was dripping with sarcasm.

moderators or staff can. if someone flagged it or complained or you reposted it too many times,

• i have no problem with either of them

Okay. Well if anybody happened to have gotten super flamey-angry at the unicorn one...it was a reference to ZOOLANDER. Ya dolts. And the other one was dripping with sarcasm.

• Whatever, Kenny never killed anyone in cold blood. Like Lilly did.

And no, Larry doesn't count, because 1. It's very likely he was already dead. 2. He "killed" Larry to try and protect the group. similar to like how Rick kills dozen of people(often who have done less than Larry, who tried to kill Lee) to protect the group.

Dunn_dada posted: »

I refuse to believe Kenny went to Heaven.

• OMG I can't stop laughing!

TWDFan86 posted: »

Not my gif, I just found this in Google images from tumblr. Credit goes to the original creator.

• I don't know why but I find this incredibly hilarious!

• Umm... no, not at all.

Harpadarpa posted: »

Dude, he's more developed than Carley in episodes 2 and 3...

• Exotic twist: Lilly wanted Carley all to herself!

Not my gif, I just found this in Google images from tumblr. Credit goes to the original creator.

• dude are we seriously about to argue over a game. It was a joke and who the hell brought up Lily.

Whatever, Kenny never killed anyone in cold blood. Like Lilly did. And no, Larry doesn't count, because 1. It's very likely he was already

• Surprise twist: you meet Larry in heaven.

I refuse to believe Kenny went to Heaven.

• There are threads dedicated to this discussion. Relax.

Also, don't ever say it's "just a game" Dunn.

Whatever, Kenny never killed anyone in cold blood. Like Lilly did. And no, Larry doesn't count, because 1. It's very likely he was already

• It actually starts in 2003. The timeline split off 10 years ago.

• They're expressions say "look at how weird it is!"

• I just love Andy and Clem's expressions in the the 11th image.

I saw this in another thread a while ago and thought it would fit in here quite nicely.

• Somebody keeps gettin' stuff deleted, seriously, who's breaking the rules here? Somebody must be flagging like crazy. And how is it almost all of the complaint posts to kosamja's vid post are gone now, but his video is still there?

• The people who responded to my post with the Lee and Carley gif keep disappearing for some reason. I remember the first response by GOUSTT who said "The fuck?", and I don't see it anymore. O_o

Somebody keeps gettin' stuff deleted, seriously, who's breaking the rules here? Somebody must be flagging like crazy. And how is it almost all of the complaint posts to kosamja's vid post are gone now, but his video is still there?

• Me too. I love it!

I don't know why but I find this incredibly hilarious!

• it might be they tweak the coding program of this forum which causing a bug

The people who responded to my post with the Lee and Carley gif keep disappearing for some reason. I remember the first response by GOUSTT who said "The fuck?", and I don't see it anymore. O_o

• He passed down his "unlimited pocket space" powers to Clemmy as we can see in season 2 :)

• Neck twist: you're dead

Surprise twist: you meet Larry in heaven.

• Hbh128 posted: »

Somebody keeps gettin' stuff deleted, seriously, who's breaking the rules here? Somebody must be flagging like crazy. And how is it almost all of the complaint posts to kosamja's vid post are gone now, but his video is still there?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

A gif i posted seems to have disappeared but replies i posted after it are still there, I don't think its due to flagging as the mods said that its broken so they don't check them often and what i posted wasn't breaking the rules as a similar gif is still there.

It seems to be happening since they did the changes to the forum as i have also noticed posts getting pushed back pages.

• This made me laugh so hard XD

• Oh my gog,are you a HHOMESTUCK?!I love you.

Take it from the girl who watched it. That could make an interesting troll fanfic.... Hehe.

• What's a home stuck?

Phyre posted: »

Oh my gog,are you a HHOMESTUCK?!I love you.

• Carly is:
    A) A reporter...
    B) A love interest..
    Umm... what else... errm...

Umm... no, not at all.

• edited January 2014

MY UNICORN POST!

NOOOOO- jumps off cliff

So I've noticed that two of my posts have gone missing. One in the "unicorn" subthread and one in response to this picture: What happened? Is someone able to delete them? And if so, why for?

• edited January 2014

I never said it's "just a game".

EDIT: I'm sorry, I misread and thought that you were directing it to me.

There are threads dedicated to this discussion. Relax. Also, don't ever say it's "just a game" Dunn.

• The reason I replied to your joke is because instead of making it a reply to the picture, you replied to my comment. I didn't like/don't agree with your joke, so I gave my reasons why. I'm not asking for an argument, I'm willing to just stop if you are.

dude are we seriously about to argue over a game. It was a joke and who the hell brought up Lily.

• I chose Doug once, and his storyline just didn't seem as interesting. Carley knew about Lee's past, so that gave an interesting angle to explore in their relationship, she also was the one who supported Lee, and thought he should be the leader over both Lilly or Kenny.

Honestly, I think it's more of an opinion type thing, but I did think she had better dialogue than Doug.

Carly is: A) A reporter... A love interest.. Umm... what else... errm...

• Not the unicorn!! That's like killing sasquatch!

MY UNICORN POST! NOOOOO- jumps off cliff

Sign in to comment in this discussion.