E2 Release Discussion:PC/Mac/PSN/XBLA/iOS/Kindle/Android out now;Vita/PS4/XOne:Nov 4 NA/Nov 7 EU

Comments

• edited January 2014

lol ok i believe you ;)

TheMissus posted: »

I did not downvote you

• How merciful of you, @Milosuperspesh

lol ok i believe you

• Thank you very much btw! I should've said that sooner, haha.

Welcome ! and excellent choice on the avatar

• not a problem !

we claptraps gotta stick together ;)

Thank you very much btw! I should've said that sooner, haha.

• they almost always post monthly.

nuh uh

• Why they are not telling?
    Easy as pie. They released it for iphones/pads. Due to the no sexual content policy on apples appstore and the shown nipples on episode two's preview there might have been some major changes in game design

• but why would that affect the console / pc versions ? no reason why it should.since there is no such limit beyond 'mature rating'.

-XIII- posted: »

Why they are not telling? Easy as pie. They released it for iphones/pads. Due to the no sexual content policy on apples appstore and the shown nipples on episode two's preview there might have been some major changes in game design

• The games have different teams who probably have different experiences. I bet TWD's 2nd episode won't have nearly as many problems as TWAU so it might be coming soon. No reason to screw up both game's releases.

I think it'd be okay if it did come out before TWAU they got their release date for episode 2 set in stone already....

• Telltale: Episode 2 was delayed for months because many things have conspired against us.

Fans: What things?

Telltale: Mainly... Titties.

-XIII- posted: »

Why they are not telling? Easy as pie. They released it for iphones/pads. Due to the no sexual content policy on apples appstore and the shown nipples on episode two's preview there might have been some major changes in game design

• edited January 2014

opps wrong section i thought this was the walking dead season 2 episode 2.

• Just A heads up for PS3 Users If That Post Says The 5th is when it comes out. Then that means the first tuesday would be the 4th just saying lol but i'm just guessing if that is when it will come out

• edited January 2014

no twd2 episode 2 come out before twau episode 2 too bad for twau fans

vivec posted: »

I hope it comes out before TWAU. i wouldn't give a shit i bet telltale wouldn't give a shit either

• If it is to do with the sexual explicit content on iOS simply forget it. I doubt TellTale sells that much on their since the game runs horribly and why should Apple dictate how you tell the story in TWAU.

• It's kind of funny to look at the walking dead forum page devoted to their episode 2. Everyone is wildly throwing around release date speculation and are generally climbing the walls.

Gee, remember when we were like that? Feels so long ago now.

• yay i love that theres a release date! but i thought telltale inc worked through the holidays to get this episode done.

• i cant wait!

Unknnnnn posted: »

First week of February, hope that's February 2014.

• Batman vs Superman delayed to 2016. Telltale is behind all this.

• TellTale Games now integrated with Valve Time.

GriloBR posted: »

Batman vs Superman delayed to 2016. Telltale is behind all this.

• Seriously?O_o

d_cover posted: »

TellTale Games now integrated with Valve Time.

• It is a joke.

Valve never release their games on their confirmed dates. A bit like TellTale not that they set dates.

Pashok57 posted: »

Seriously?O_o

• I have been wondering if this would ever come out. I was starting to question if they would ever release episode two or not. I can understand that they were having problems. I truly understand the delay now and i am glad to know what's taking them so long to release it. Thx Kevin.

• i know i am too late for this conversation, but............ PWNED!!!!! HAHAHAH

Just as I said I may have gone over the line, I see my error. Yeah I have self-awareness, maybe the only good thing I have, hardly can say tha

• No.

Ellias posted: »

Please take your stupidity and sarcasm elsewhere

• Then keep being a fool ass continue your stupid ways lol. troll

No.

• Everybody...

Be happy and throw a party, cuz WE JUST GOT MORE TWAU!

• I imagine the scenario as hard working programmers and artists hunched over their desks, with big black bags under their eyes while the marketing team and CEO of Telltale laugh and whip them while lighting fat cigars with money. Of course I imagine that there is a good mix of male and females of all ethnicity in the marketing team.. because, you know... I like to imagine my evil corporations with some type of morality.

• edited January 2014

We haven't got it yet, just info on approximately when we'll get it.
    I'll throw a party if it comes out first week of february

Everybody... Be happy and throw a party, cuz WE JUST GOT MORE TWAU!

• Oh, I'm sorry, I can't celebrate until the episode comes out? Who made that rule?

Sjejse posted: »

We haven't got it yet, just info on approximately when we'll get it. I'll throw a party if it comes out first week of february

• Of course you can. But saying we got more TWAU is a false statement. We haven't got more TWAU, we have a week to look forward to. But we stille don't have anything new to play

Oh, I'm sorry, I can't celebrate until the episode comes out? Who made that rule?

• You're looking to deep into my statement. I'm celebrating the fact that we have more coming, not that we got more this moment.

Sjejse posted: »

Of course you can. But saying we got more TWAU is a false statement. We haven't got more TWAU, we have a week to look forward to. But we stille don't have anything new to play

• And why should they apologize to you?

I don't see an apology in there.

• Just pointing out the blatant fallacy in your "Inside tip."

I'm done now.

Ellias posted: »

Then keep being a fool ass continue your stupid ways lol. troll

• Yes tellatale is pathetic for being contractualy bound not to say something that could get them in serious legal trouble which would Delay TWAU even further

But no you obviously know how Legal Trouble and contractualy binding agreements work

FFSTTG posted: »

If telltale games is signing contracts that say they can't discuss with their customers why they haven't been able to release what their custo

• IGN?

oh well then it must be true

IGNorant

teamkenny posted: »

guys in ign it states that episode 2 will be released feb 5 is this true here is the link : http://www.ign.com/games/the-wolf-among-us-episode-2-smoke-and-mirrors/pc-20007264

• A-ha

d_cover posted: »

It is a joke. Valve never release their games on their confirmed dates. A bit like TellTale not that they set dates.

• no.

Jasko posted: »

Loool if it does happen TWAU fans will rage hhhhhh. nah but i think it will come two weeks after TWAU.

• All aboard the hype train!

Choo choo!

• "Everyone has a weakness. Just have to find where it is... and push."

Sign in to comment in this discussion.