E2 Release Discussion:PC/Mac/PSN/XBLA/iOS/Kindle/Android out now;Vita/PS4/XOne:Nov 4 NA/Nov 7 EU

1232425262729»

Comments

• it also the the 5 th in danmark

LostSoul86 posted: »

Is there a release date for Australia? It's the 5th here and still no episode 2 on Xbox

• Yeah it's appeared on Xbox live 20 minutes ago and now the season pass won't work and Telltale are trying to charge us again.

it also the the 5 th in danmark

• What time will EU Playstation allow TWAU Ep 2 to be downloaded? Anyone know?

• edited February 2014

edit: so no new info on xbox on ps3 users? is it out?

• so many mounths to play a game that only has 1h - 2h ? it was even less longer than episode 1 .. the trolling in this episode.. god.

• Did everyone get their email to say ep2 was out? I didn't get one this time - luckily I checked my account for the first time in weeks, otherwise I would never have known it was out.

• edited February 2014

So I am correct when I say that Smoke and Mirrors is out for everything except the IOS right? I'd really been hoping to get it today. but oh well.

EDIT: HELLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?
    I guess this place got abandoned once it came out for pc/mac/xbox/playstation

• Variety of reasons? Like you simply abandoned it for WD2? Never buying another TT game when you treat paying customers this shabbily!

• edited February 2014

Just checked my iPAD: Chapter Two has arrived.
    :)

So I am correct when I say that Smoke and Mirrors is out for everything except the IOS right? I'd really been hoping to get it today. but oh w

• I was hoping it'd be available at midnight on the app store. How naive i was.

So I am correct when I say that Smoke and Mirrors is out for everything except the IOS right? I'd really been hoping to get it today. but oh w

• 1:30 am iOS- release time. 1:41 am- my starting to play time

• ArthurVArthurV Telltale Alumni

iOS users might want to try downloading Episode 2 right about now...

• ArthurVArthurV Telltale Alumni

It's out on iOS.

• Me too :(

Sjejse posted: »

I bought the game directly from the TellTale store, but when i get in the game, under download content, it says i have the season pass, but episode 2 is "coming soon" ... fuck me

• WTF! dude really? i am on xbox live and i bought the season pass and i finally see that the second ep is available and wait for it...... it's asking me to pay for it again i already bought the stupid season pass Tell Tale WTF!!! I wait this long for the ep and i still have to wait till you guys fix this problem. Hey if your gonna screw us you could at least take us out to dinner and kiss us first. BAD FORM GENTLEMAN....BAD FORM!

• the blame is being shifted between both of telltale and microsoft/xbox marketplace/xbox support.

considering other games in xbox marketplace are having/had issues before, would imply this is more like xbox's fault.

here's my way of looking at it,

the longer we take to play ep2 the easier the wait for ep3 becomes. and maybe if we are lucky any major bugs can be fixed at the same time so we get the best experience of ep2 the xbox offers.

Hotbuder posted: »

WTF! dude really? i am on xbox live and i bought the season pass and i finally see that the second ep is available and wait for it...... it's

• If you're still having problems, try download the game again and launch the new version, and it should work.
    Worked for me atleast, good luck mate!

Bonaventure posted: »

Me too

• thx mate, it worked ! :)

Sjejse posted: »

If you're still having problems, try download the game again and launch the new version, and it should work. Worked for me atleast, good luck mate!

• You should now check your 360's messages. Code as a little fix, write it down or take a picture.

Hotbuder posted: »

WTF! dude really? i am on xbox live and i bought the season pass and i finally see that the second ep is available and wait for it...... it's

• or just redeem it on the website.

i did it that way.

LukaszB posted: »

You should now check your 360's messages. Code as a little fix, write it down or take a picture.

• I knew there was a reason I should never buy season passes and this just made me support myself :)

• Actually the Season Pass is good monetarily. The only other times you can save money is buying the game on this site for PC and Steam's last price cut for PC.

Pell3t posted: »

I knew there was a reason I should never buy season passes and this just made me support myself

• edited February 2014

It still says coming soon for me ... WTF ? I'm on 360.

--edit: i'm an idiot. I wasn't connected to the net. Cheers.
    -- edit 2: oh, nice, I'm european, I'm on the list of the damned. TTG, you've really, really, really, really, really, pushed this too far. Thank god I can't punch you in the face through Internet.

• Eh, I don't care. I wanted to get in spirit for TWAU episode 2

Nice name, bro. Also you didn't have to change your pic because of me, I think he was just kidding.

• Can you fix episode 2,,the color is just black and blank.... i played it at android

Sign in to comment in this discussion.