teammates

Comments

• I've got no team

I've got no mates

This hurt my feels

And this poem is sad
  • Great, this guy can't use spoiler tags.

• Episode One Name

Family Man

Secret For Money

Captain Americana

• Secret for money

Was it Lilith, Maya or someone else? I REALLY want to know.

MarteenPyro posted: »

Episode One Name Family Man Secret For Money Captain Americana

• enter image description here

Secret for money Was it Lilith, Maya or someone else? I REALLY want to know.

• Pls tell me, have mercy, plox, come on, don't be like that. I don't have time to replay whole game just to see who it is. :P

• edited October 2015

Next time you'll put money before everything. As a Paragon would. Before lives, before Bots, before Gortys.

enter image description here

Pls tell me, have mercy, plox, come on, don't be like that. I don't have time to replay whole game just to see who it is. :P

• Y u do dis to me?

MarteenPyro posted: »

Next time you'll put money before everything. As a Paragon would. Before lives, before Bots, before Gortys.

Y u do dis to me?

• Yvette redeemed herself on episode 5... atleast for me she did

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I've got no team I've got no mates This hurt my feels And this poem is sad

• can anyone tell the vault hunters you can recruit? xbox user:(

• So, I'm replaying whole game just to find out who it is, I swear if it turns out to be Clap-Trap I will jump of a cliff.

• RIP ElenaBaeForeva

When I found out who it was I just like
    FUCK

But he ended up being hilarious anyways.

So, I'm replaying whole game just to find out who it is, I swear if it turns out to be Clap-Trap I will jump of a cliff.

• edited October 2015

enter image description here

• edited October 2015

Well I will try to tell you without telling you, being as vague as possible... eh em.

WTFTELLTALEMAKINGMECHOOSETHEFKINGICANTEVENBELIEVETHISYDOTHISTOMEIMSODONE100%DONETHANKSOMG

zeke10 posted: »

can anyone tell the vault hunters you can recruit? xbox user:(

• What was the reason Zer0 joined you? He didn't show up as an option in my playthrough.

• He had heard that Fiona was a vault hunter from Mordecai and was interested to see her in action.

Team_Purple posted: »

What was the reason Zer0 joined you? He didn't show up as an option in my playthrough.

• And how did you get mordecai to know this?

He had heard that Fiona was a vault hunter from Mordecai and was interested to see her in action.

• Athena

August

Clap trap

• Tell Brick and Mordecai that you're a vault hunter in episode 3.

Reliqum posted: »

And how did you get mordecai to know this?

• I did but the game done goofed.

Tell Brick and Mordecai that you're a vault hunter in episode 3.

• Same here.

Tolispro posted: »

Athena August Clap trap

• How much do you need for Claptrap?

darkfoxTM posted: »

Same here.

• How do you get august?

Athena August Clap trap

• Say that the vault deal was the fault of Vasquez or Felix.

zeke10 posted: »

How do you get august?

• Me too

Athena August Clap trap

• Shit any other way?

MrShadow posted: »

Say that the vault deal was the fault of Vasquez or Felix.

So, I'm replaying whole game just to find out who it is, I swear if it turns out to be Clap-Trap I will jump of a cliff.

• edited October 2015

Athena and Zer0 - because they are who they are

Springs - In case we needed repairs

• August

Athena

Aaaaaand Clapy! (Secret VH)

• Gonna have replay again for clap-trap.

Athena August Clap trap

• AHHH, I keep seeing people get Claptrap. I haven't played the episode yet but I know you have to buy him. How much do you need?!

August Athena Aaaaaand Clapy! (Secret VH)

• I had a trash team, had Athena, that was good, had my boy August aka the real mvp coming over to the good side, and then my...buddy Cassius...

• You just need an old friend ;)

kristi78968 posted: »

AHHH, I keep seeing people get Claptrap. I haven't played the episode yet but I know you have to buy him. How much do you need?!

• I did the same. Don't deny Cassius had some sweet secret anime powers.

Poogers555 posted: »

I had a trash team, had Athena, that was good, had my boy August aka the real mvp coming over to the good side, and then my...buddy Cassius...

• I had Athena, Janey and August. I wanted Zer0, but apparently I never spoke of myself as a Vault Hunter, so that option was locked to me.

I also didn't have enough money to even look at the Vault Hunters option. I only had a little over 1,000.

AND I SAW CLAPTRAP'S NAME IN THE CREDITS. Please tell me that you don't need all the money in the game for anyone in that option. Please tell me I'll be able to afford Claptrap in at least one playthrough. Please. ;_;

• Hope I wasn't the only one who shouted HADOUKEN at that point.

mirashade posted: »

I did the same. Don't deny Cassius had some sweet secret anime powers.

• AND I SAW CLAPTRAP'S NAME IN THE CREDITS. Please tell me that you don't need all the money in the game for anyone in that option. Please tell me I'll be able to afford Claptrap in at least one playthrough. Please. ;_;

If you saved Felix in episode 1 and then recruit him, well something happens that allows you to get Claptrap.

Deadpoolian posted: »

I had Athena, Janey and August. I wanted Zer0, but apparently I never spoke of myself as a Vault Hunter, so that option was locked to me.

• Phew! I do have one save where I didn't kill Felix. That's gonna be the next one I play then. Thanks!

dojo32161 posted: »

AND I SAW CLAPTRAP'S NAME IN THE CREDITS. Please tell me that you don't need all the money in the game for anyone in that option. Please tel

Sign in to comment in this discussion.