teammates

13»

Comments

• Nothing? NOTHING? I HAVE BEEN TO WEDDINGS! (Dramatic thunder)

And yes, you do have to have 'em.

Well, you GOT TO have fancy napkin holders at a wedding. You know nothing, LawmanZero <.<

• Same here. I was sooooo pissed that Athena and Cassius had no interaction.

RhysAndLee posted: »

I tried to choose Felix, didn't work, so I chose Springs, Athena, and Cassius. (Would of chosen Zer0, but I couldn't pick him.)

• Sadly, no.

Is it possible to get Krieg?

• I was surprised how badass Cassius was and I love his contribution in the final battle. I think beside Athena and August, he has a closer relationship with the group, considering he can save Vaughn and Rhys will be his future boss.

I chose August, Athena, and Cassius. To me, they just seemed like the perfect group. August and Athena played such an integral role in Tales

• Now all we need is him yelling "REKT!"

I was cracking up at his complete gamer-like focus when he was building up the hadouken! Love the guy. Good thing nobody brought up his cat, though.

• I played ep5 with two playthroughs
    Ist: Athena, August, Felix and Claptrap. I thought that the mystery vault hunter would be Maya so it was kinda disappointing but claptrap made me laugh
    2nd: Athena, Janey and Zer0. I loved it when Rhys went total fanboy over Zer0.

• Felix at first, followed by Athena, Springs, and Zer0.

• edited October 2015

So, is it possible to fail all qualifications for the team-mates? Do you end up without help or does the game just open 3 characters for you regardless of you choices, or does it just check different choices?

• "Ohhh he did the thing!"

SargentBlue posted: »

I played ep5 with two playthroughs Ist: Athena, August, Felix and Claptrap. I thought that the mystery vault hunter would be Maya so it was

Sign in to comment in this discussion.