teammates

Comments

• edited October 2015

You're random for sure tho

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I've got no team I've got no mates This hurt my feels And this poem is sad

• It also perfectly explains everything Felix did, which I thought was nice.

Deadpoolian posted: »

Phew! I do have one save where I didn't kill Felix. That's gonna be the next one I play then. Thanks!

• I took August, Athena and Zer0, because they are the most battle harden people to choose. Later I got the feeling I should have take Felix as a replacement for Zer0, because it makes the whole Sasha scene later more interesting. I will try later.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited October 2015

For me, it said that since I didn't shoot him in the hand back in episode 1, he respected my restraint and was willing to help.

I'm not sure what else plays into it, but that's definitely one of the big ones.

zeke10 posted: »

How do you get august?

• Is it possible to get Krieg?

• edited October 2015

I would have taken Zero and Claptrap if they were available for me instead of Springs and August :P

• I spent $4,000+ on Claptrap. I have no idea how much h actually costs. it just took all my money. xD

dojo32161 posted: »

AND I SAW CLAPTRAP'S NAME IN THE CREDITS. Please tell me that you don't need all the money in the game for anyone in that option. Please tel

• I guess it's based on shooting him and whether or not you blamed him.

Deltino posted: »

For me, it said that since I didn't shoot him in the hand back in episode 1, he respected my restraint and was willing to help. I'm not sure what else plays into it, but that's definitely one of the big ones.

• How do you get zer0

• You got the same as me, cheers

Deadpoolian posted: »

I had Athena, Janey and August. I wanted Zer0, but apparently I never spoke of myself as a Vault Hunter, so that option was locked to me.

• You have to tell Brick and Mordecai you are a vault hunter I think

zeke10 posted: »

How do you get zer0

• Athena, Springs, and Zer0

• I receive the “not shooting him” message too. The problem is… I shot him. And, if I’m not mistaken, I also blamed him.

Deltino posted: »

For me, it said that since I didn't shoot him in the hand back in episode 1, he respected my restraint and was willing to help. I'm not sure what else plays into it, but that's definitely one of the big ones.

• thanks

You're random for sure tho

• My team who battles the Traveler was Athena, Zer0 and Janey (Felix was the original choice)

I thought having two veteran badass Vault Hunters in the team would increased our chances and having two of the best, Zer0 and Athena was just so satisfying for me. I brought Janey because I think we needed a mechanic and because I want to see more Athena and Janey interaction.

• No problem

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

thanks

• edited October 2015

enter image description here

#TeamElpis

• I know I should probably see Claptrap in action myself, but I want to ask, how is he here?

#TeamElpis

• Money, dear boy! You can't spend a cent if you want to hire him.

I know I should probably see Claptrap in action myself, but I want to ask, how is he here?

• About as useful/annoying as you'd expect (I loved it, though!)

I know I should probably see Claptrap in action myself, but I want to ask, how is he here?

• How do Athena and Springs interact together?

#TeamElpis

• Actually if you choose Felix he gives you 9 million dollars and you get to pick again.

Courtenay posted: »

Money, dear boy! You can't spend a cent if you want to hire him.

• Holy shit.

Actually if you choose Felix he gives you 9 million dollars and you get to pick again.

• They talk about their upcoming marriage a lot, and Janey asks a lot of "so this is what you do for a living?" questions. And after the battle Athena says it was the biggest Vault Monster she's ever seen and Janey says "the biggest you'll EVER see".

How do Athena and Springs interact together?

• I chose Athena,Springs and Zer0

• I took Athena, August and Springs, only because I didn't have enough money for the Vault Hunter, who I guess is Clap Trap and Zer0 wasn't available.

• When did people start liking August?? He sucked so much butt the entire time, sure he pulled a gun on a guy once but it's overwhelming how many people chose him to be on the vault team.

• What are the chances they will be VH's in BL3? Would love to play as August the brawler

• August was one of the more interesting characters this season. Ruthless, but reasonable. Angry, but sympathetic. And, he was willing to give people the benefit of the doubt, citing Hugo Vasquez as "not so bad; just a little dumb". A very balanced character.

Nolan North did a fantastic job with him. August's scene on Helios was one of my favorite moments from the final episode.

When did people start liking August?? He sucked so much butt the entire time, sure he pulled a gun on a guy once but it's overwhelming how many people chose him to be on the vault team.

• That's pretty cool, I should get them both in my next playthrough.

They talk about their upcoming marriage a lot, and Janey asks a lot of "so this is what you do for a living?" questions. And after the battle Athena says it was the biggest Vault Monster she's ever seen and Janey says "the biggest you'll EVER see".

• He was far more sympathetic, a very new type of character, as no one even knew Pandora had a mafia before, he was charming, more polite and considerably less of an asshole than Vasquez.

As well as that, he's an interesting reversal of the whole "Brains and Brawn" thing-the brawling thug is the smarter one, while the corporate climber is the wannabe-macho man who's also an idiot.

When did people start liking August?? He sucked so much butt the entire time, sure he pulled a gun on a guy once but it's overwhelming how many people chose him to be on the vault team.

• One funny detail: Janey blew all their money on napkin holders.

Oops.

That's pretty cool, I should get them both in my next playthrough.

• I tried to choose Felix, didn't work, so I chose Springs, Athena, and Cassius. (Would of chosen Zer0, but I couldn't pick him.)

• Now all we need is him to appear in BL3 wearing his CMDO-TP outfit, because he's a WAR ROBOT.

About as useful/annoying as you'd expect (I loved it, though!)

• I chose August, Athena, and Cassius. To me, they just seemed like the perfect group. August and Athena played such an integral role in Tales From the Borderlands already, and it just didn't feel right not to choose them! I was really conflicted between Springs and Cassius, but in the end I picked Cassius because why not? And it turned out to be a great choice; he was actually a really fun character!

• Cassius= Every ESports player, EVER.

I chose August, Athena, and Cassius. To me, they just seemed like the perfect group. August and Athena played such an integral role in Tales

• I was cracking up at his complete gamer-like focus when he was building up the hadouken! Love the guy. Good thing nobody brought up his cat, though.

LawmanZero posted: »

Cassius= Every ESports player, EVER.

• Well, you GOT TO have fancy napkin holders at a wedding. You know nothing, LawmanZero <.<

LawmanZero posted: »

One funny detail: Janey blew all their money on napkin holders. Oops.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.