The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• @Johro: Just hang out in the "Universe Outside DoubleFine" section and it's just like General Chat at Telltale. Except there's loads of people and every discussion is fun and interesting. So... like General Chat two years ago.

This is a sub-forum where another "best male or female user" thread could potentially happen and everyone could end up with eyevatars.

Johro posted: »

It's a piece of shit for sure. I just look at the last page of 3 threads and comment if I feel like it. Finding anything else is just an ins

• My uncle was talking with a buddy of his, and this guy’s very well connected to Hollywood. He says he’s trying to produce a movie about three prisoners on Alcatraz in the 30s, but he has no story, so he asked my uncle if he knew anybody and he opted me. If I have this story read in five weeks, I get 500,000 dollars. That being said, this doesn’t mean I won’t still finish up Telltale Murder Mystery.

• Hmm. I'll keep that in mind if I head over.

• edited September 2013

i decided to check back here, and things are at least quicker than they were, it is a bit annoying that thewalkingdeadgame.com doesn't work (it just tries to load forever) because it was in my favorites and also in my most used site thing in crome

edit: whoa that didn't work at all i mean www.thewalkingdeadgame.com

• My uncle was talking with a buddy of his, and this guy’s very well connected to Hollywood. He says he’s trying to produce a movie about three prisoners on Alcatraz in the 30s, but he has no story, so he asked my uncle if he knew anybody and he opted me. If I have this story read in five weeks, I get 500,000 dollars. That being said, this doesn’t mean I won’t still finish up Telltale Murder Mystery.

Have you been writing this message in a different editor than the forum one?

My uncle was talking with a buddy of his, and this guy’s very well connected to Hollywood. He says he’s trying to produce a movie about three

• Vain - it displayed absolutely fine on my browser (Firefox).

Vainamoinen posted: »

My uncle was talking with a buddy of his, and this guy’s very well connected to Hollywood. He says he’s trying to produce a movie about th

• VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited September 2013

Well, for me it didn't (Firefox). However, when I copy/pasted that message, the problems got worse.

All right, let's test this. This is one of the 'problematic' apostrophes:

And now I copy and paste what this apostrophe has given me after posting:

â

And now I do exactly the same thing again:

â

• This is fun!

• I think "Try and break the forum" would be an awesome forum game.

edited September 2013

You would have lost though. Because I believe Darth Marsden already did.

Friar posted: »

I think "Try and break the forum" would be an awesome forum game.

• edited September 2013

All right, let's test this. This is one of the 'problematic' apostrophes:

’

And now I copy and paste what this apostrophe has given me after posting:

â

And now I do exactly the same thing again:

ÃÂĢ

hmm works fine for me....lol this is just funny. why does it do that? XD also im on google chrome

• I'm on Chrome too(my laptop, long reasoning behind it) and it goes back and forth between working and not working.

edited September 2013

So I wanted to get my BFF something really special for her birthday. I'm ordering a book from the States, "used - condition very good". For almost four weeks, it doesn't arrive. Today, five full days after her birthday, it does. In absolutely deplorable condition. I can't give this to her. Feel like the last shithead now. What a crappy day.

• thats one of the main reason why i don't buy anything used anymore. people take the one good photo of it post that then ship it with all its faults. sorry to hear about that man.

So I wanted to get my BFF something really special for her birthday. I'm ordering a book from the States, "used - condition very good". For al

• You stumble upon the latest post in the thread. You find it unrecognizable, as if some otherworldy entity has ravaged the place and took a dump in it just for the fun of it. The only things you can find are older posts, a thumbs up and a thumbs down button.

There are passage ways leading to Add Comment, the back button of your browser and the close button of your browser.

edited September 2013

thats one of the main reason why i don't buy anything used anymore. people take the one good photo of it post that then ship it with all its faults. sorry to hear about that man.

It was Amazon marketplace, so they didn't even supply a photo. What I got was a library book with irremovable stickers everywhere, cover scratched and battered, coated with that ugly dusty grease badly treated books tend to collect. Pages yellowed, not bad for a book that was only fucking printed four years ago!

@all: Errrr... six days with the new forum... has it occured to anyone here that the only reason why the 'whatever' thread was moved to Forum Games does not exist any more?

Hold on to your butts. If I can't get Guru back to do the honor, I will personally put this thread right back where it belongs.

multicolt posted: »

thats one of the main reason why i don't buy anything used anymore. people take the one good photo of it post that then ship it with all its faults. sorry to hear about that man.

• Yeah, I noticed that.

thats one of the main reason why i don't buy anything used anymore. people take the one good photo of it post that then ship it with all its f

• GaryCXJk wrote:

You stumble upon the latest post in the thread. You find it unrecognizable, as if some otherworldy entity has ravaged the place and took a dump in it just for the fun of it. The only things you can find are older posts, a thumbs up and a thumbs down button.

There are passage ways leading to Add Comment, the back button of your browser and the close button of your browser.

_> add comment

• If I can't get Guru back to do the honor, I will personally put this thread right back where it belongs.

That sounds suspiciously like work. Since I can't be bothered to use the piss-poor excuse we have for mod tools, I'll let you do it with my blessing.

• Wasn't THAT hard.

• edited September 2013

Klatuu wrote:
    _> add comment

I don't know how to do that.

Klatuu posted: »

GaryCXJk wrote: You stumble upon the latest post in the thread. You find it unrecognizable, as if some otherworldy entity has ravaged t

• ->Hit monitor

GaryCXJk posted: »

Klatuu wrote: _> add comment I don't know how to do that.

• edited September 2013

With what am I supposed to hit the monitor? My hands?

Friar posted: »

->Hit monitor

• I got a year's PSN Plus.

• i JUST found out how to put pix on here. all i have done lately is post pics in place of my texts. XD

• WE CAN NOW ALL WRITE IN ALL CAPS WITHOUT THE STUPID LOWER CASE L AS I SUBSTITUTE!!

• thats cool.

WE CAN NOW ALL WRITE IN ALL CAPS WITHOUT THE STUPID LOWER CASE L AS I SUBSTITUTE!!

• THANK YOU FAKE POTATO GODDESS BFRJSISDNHDFJSDJKSNS THE UNDERSTORY OF CORNBATTERYS!!!!!

WE CAN NOW ALL WRITE IN ALL CAPS WITHOUT THE STUPID LOWER CASE L AS I SUBSTITUTE!!

• I don't use PS online much apart from buying games but I'm Sailorcuteness on there is anyone wants to add me. Though I won't do much Xp

• I'm Johr00(a victim of the early sign-up issues after it burned Johro and Johr0 out into oblivion), but I'm barely on it anymore. I guess I probably will be for NHL14 and GTAV though.

• Would be cool if telltale made a game like Outlast

• I'm FriarLawrenceIII. But I very rarely use my PS3 (it's not technically mine anyway), and I don't have a PSP anymore.

coolsome posted: »

I don't use PS online much apart from buying games but I'm Sailorcuteness on there is anyone wants to add me. Though I won't do much Xp

• Happy first week, new site!

• Forgive me if I don't throw a party...

Happy first week, new site!

• Well, I'm glad already the sarcasm is understood. Had things turned out differently, I'd be battling quite a few thumbs down right now. Because thanks to this 'feature', the forum now is one great big popularity contest.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.