The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• TTG should put more games on Vita

• I'd like to see Poker Night 2 on Vita sometime. It's a small enough game that's easily played on the go and I'd imagine far cheaper than porting a whole season as well.

• looking forward to playing amnesia...not looking forward to my oncoming indigestion.

• I'd like to see Poker Night 2 IN THE TELLTALE STORE sometime. ;)

• I'd buy that for a dollar.

• edited September 2013

But is it spruce or oak? And what kind is it? From which region does it come from?

Those might seem fucking stupid questions, but it could make the difference between a $10 and a $100 coffee table, especially with antique stuff.

• So I got to think how neat it would be if Quantum Leap made a return..as a point and click adventure game by Telltale: http://someladsblog.wordpress.com/2013/09/11/idea-for-a-quantum-leap-point-click-adventure-game/

Somebody start a kickstarter!

• VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited September 2013

We had an entire thread about the idea, I said some incredibly intelligent things in there and I believe the thread was even so long that we did not incorporate it into the "Telltale should make..." thread. I just TRIED to find it, but...

...new forum. Enough said.

/edit: Here's the discussion:
    http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/20474

Forget the forum search function. Use google. Just put "Telltale forums" in front of your search terms and you'll get infinitely better results than the present forum search engine.

So I got to think how neat it would be if Quantum Leap made a return..as a point and click adventure game by Telltale: http://someladsblog.wordpress.com/2013/09/11/idea-for-a-quantum-leap-point-click-adventure-game/ Somebody start a kickstarter!

• Great, even basic things like the search function don't work. It's the Spaceball-1 all over again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=EfkNvOOiZ_8#t=158

• I think I might stop posting parts of TMM on this site and instead swap it over to FictionPress. The apostrophe thing is really pissing me off, and I can’t post the whole chapter anymore, so I’m seriously thinking about it.

• Just give us a link and we're good to go.

• WE CAN EMBED VIDEO NOW!?

GaryCXJk posted: »

Great, even basic things like the search function don't work. It's the Spaceball-1 all over again. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=EfkNvOOiZ_8#t=158

• never seen the movie. now i think the ending was spoiled...jk it was a good movie.

GaryCXJk posted: »

Great, even basic things like the search function don't work. It's the Spaceball-1 all over again. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=EfkNvOOiZ_8#t=158

edited September 2013

WE CAN EMBED VIDEO NOW!?

Yes, Daishi. You can haz vidjeo embedz nao.

DAISHI posted: »

WE CAN EMBED VIDEO NOW!?

• Vainamoinen posted: »

WE CAN EMBED VIDEO NOW!? Yes, Daishi. You can haz vidjeo embedz nao.

• I've just realized I will never have an official 1000th post on these forums. I had fewer than 1000 on the old forums, and after migration, I now have more than 1000.

At least I got to celebrate my fifth anniversary. On the old forums, my join date was May 2008. Now it's August 2007. If the forums had been migrated between August 2012 and May 2013, I would have missed that, too.

(The old forum's join date was based on the day you created a forum username. I made my first purchase, of Sam & Max Season One, months before joining the forums, and this set of forums appears to use that date instead.)

edited September 2013

Yup, I gained a year of registration as well. Rest assured, the bug's on Telltale's bug lists, because it's one of the first I reported.

The problem is not connected to the first store purchase however. I joined in 2009 shortly before TMI (to complain about the loss of point & click controls ;) ) and bought the game a few days or weeks afterwards. No activity in here in 2008 at all, and that's the presently displayed date. Le sigh.

You'll probably know why you've got more than 1000 posts though. It's because all those posts you made in the games section and the 'whatever' thread are now part of your post count and weren't before.

WarpSpeed posted: »

I've just realized I will never have an official 1000th post on these forums. I had fewer than 1000 on the old forums, and after migration, I

• lol there is a picture of me cosplaying Bigby in the tweet section of this website now :D

• Today is my birthday.

• Happy Birthday!

• Yeah, happy anniversary of the day your mother forced you out through her vagina.

:D

• Unless it was Caesarean. Then your joke would be ruined! RUINED I TELLS YA!

• Just like her waistline...

Johro posted: »

Unless it was Caesarean. Then your joke would be ruined! RUINED I TELLS YA!

edited September 2013

Yeah, exactly. The guy just stole my avatar! ;)

What the fuck?

• I just did a retelling of the Aristocrats joke to some buddies while playing poker, but I replaced the punchline with the last name of one of the guys at the table. The other guys lost it.

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited September 2013

Noname215

>

I just did a retelling of the Aristocrats joke to some buddies while playing poker, but I replaced the punchline with the last name of one of the guys at the table. The other guys lost it.

Hey, clever. "The Aristocrats" would go over a lot of people's heads, and it's always meant to be an inside joke anyway. By changing the inside joke you can get more people in on the joke. :)

Although a lot of people would say that half the fun of The Aristocrats is that everyone's (at least nervously) laughing, but only half the people actually get the joke. ;)

I just did a retelling of the Aristocrats joke to some buddies while playing poker, but I replaced the punchline with the last name of one of the guys at the table. The other guys lost it.

• Aristocats. Now that's a movie I haven't seen in almost 30 years. Gotta dig that one up.

• People who should be roasted on Comedy Central

Jamie Foxx
    Robert Downey, Jr.
    Jay Leno
    Andrew Dice Clay
    Mel Gibson
    Eddie Murphy
    Steve Martin

edited September 2013

Almost 15 hours of sunday have passed in California. In Europe, the day is practically over.

ONE active thread in The Walking Dead forums today.
    ONE active thread in The Wolf among Us forums today.
    ONE active thread in General Chat today.

This forum exodus? It really scares the shit out of me.

• There's a reason someone wrote a song about how he doesn't like Sundays.

Wait, fuck, he was singing about Mondays.

• I know, it really is the beginning of the end of this place, and what is on my mind, the fact I just started watching Community for the first time, and can't believe I missed five seasons of it.

Vainamoinen posted: »

Almost 15 hours of sunday have passed in California. In Europe, the day is practically over. ONE active thread in The Walking Dead forums t

• Barnes and noble digital support and Nook are really killing my ass right now, I bought Fables volume 1. can't even read the shit, Barnes and noble customer support keeps disconnecting me.

• I have had that same problem recently, they are assholes through and through.

• after two days of online chats and two disastrous phone calls I get a refund, then the operator gives me a link to bargain priced ebooks that aren't compatible with my device.

I have had that same problem recently, they are assholes through and through.

• Yep I have gotten the same problem, screw them I'll just you Amazon.

• This place is usually dead Sundays.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.