The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I don't think a Life is Strange TV Series is necessary at all.

The first one is already like a TV Series, so I'm not sure what would be the plus.

Since I'm still doing my alternate playthrugh of Life Is Strange season 1 I couldn't help but look up if there was TV series of life is str

• I see what you’re saying, but if they are going to do a live adaptation of (Life is Strange) they need to be accurate 90% of the time I mean don’t get me wrong haven’t created liberties that’s good but but entertainment industry abuses creative liberties up to 50% it should be a pint like The last thing I wanna see is that the first life is strange adaptation takes place in 2021 and it shouldn’t because the first game took place in 2013 that’s why if they are going to do it at least do it right and also most importantly they should not alter the characters on who they are why don’t make Max or Chloe because of who they are in the show compared to the video game counterpart I mean it would be cool to have 10% difference but they like I said they gonna probably overdo it…IDK?

Overall, we have to wait for more updates and the following year or at least 2023.

I don't think a Life is Strange TV Series is necessary at all. The first one is already like a TV Series, so I'm not sure what would be the plus.

• If a tv show of Life is Strange gets released I would probably watch it just to see where they go with it.

I don't think a Life is Strange TV Series is necessary at all. The first one is already like a TV Series, so I'm not sure what would be the plus.

• Same I hope they don’t mess up Max and Chloe‘s characters that would truly disappoint me.

Cocoa2736 posted: »

If a tv show of Life is Strange gets released I would probably watch it just to see where they go with it.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

This looks really interesting, i have always been a fan of Tim Burton Henry Selick's work so will give this a watch.

Selick is currently working on another stop motion movie called “Wendell and Wild” which has also been picked up by Netflix.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wendell_and_Wild

lupinb0y posted: »

Trailer for Netflix's upcoming stop motion animated horror comedy series, The House. It's a shame that there hasn't been more horror stop mo

• Ok I take this back lol, well done Telltale.

Ghetsis posted: »

bro wtf why did they write it like that in the blog post on this website they really said "that’s why we’re going to be in issue 342 of Game Informer". Oh well at least they said they really got to work during the 2020 lockdowns.

• I know comiXology has new methods on how to purchase comics but is there an easier way to purchase them?

If you guys have an answer please let me know.

Thanks.

• edited December 2021

I haven't used it in years, but can't you just add it to cart and purchase? Or did they change it?

I know comiXology has new methods on how to purchase comics but is there an easier way to purchase them? If you guys have an answer please let me know. Thanks.

• I didn't use the transaction at all I was worried on what to pay it with I wanted to pay it wit my iTunes card but...is there another way?

I haven't used it in years, but can't you just add it to cart and purchase? Or did they change it?

• If you use Google Chrome, then add this to your extensions to see the number of dislikes on Youtube. Big thanks to whoever was responsible for it.
    https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/return-youtube-dislike/gebbhagfogifgggkldgodflihgfeippi

• Merry Christmas Everyone, Happy Holidays, hope everyone has a fantastic time with family and friends

• Happy Almost Christmas

• What are your thoughts on the comparison between the original and the remastered ?

For me their both good except BTS had serious glitch issues but anyways the remastered looked well polished when it came to the environment and it’s surroundings and most of the characters as well.

BTS Chloe looks nicely done and Rachel Amber looks even better but what threw me off guard was Max remastered design I mean..it nearly looks like her plus I noticed with the eye expression when they have fear I noticed they don’t show it much especially with maxes character which is the most obvious but over all the remastered looks great .

Just those flaws on Max didn’t set right with me.

What do you guys think

PS…Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays

• I have a few minor issues but overall looks good. I can't wait.

What are your thoughts on the comparison between the original and the remastered ? For me their both good except BTS had serious glitch

• Everything looks good is just most of the character looked like thy did botox, which I’m not trying tobe harsh it’s just they don’t look like their original selves overall everything else looks great.

I have a few minor issues but overall looks good. I can't wait.

• Merry Christmas everybody! I hope you have great days!

• Looks pretty good i'm mostly hyped for them fixing the lip-sync on some of the characters already pre-ordered both remastered when i bought true colors.

What are your thoughts on the comparison between the original and the remastered ? For me their both good except BTS had serious glitch

• Same to you,my friend.

Merry Christmas everybody! I hope you have great days!

• I took the Life is strange character quiz
    https://scuffedentertainment.com/pquiz/life-is-strange-quiz-which-character-are-you/?action=start_pnt&qid=51905

And how the flying F*** am I Nathan Prescott!!??😑

• I got Max. Figures lol

I took the Life is strange character quiz https://scuffedentertainment.com/pquiz/life-is-strange-quiz-which-character-are-you/?action=start_pnt&qid=51905 And how the flying F*** am I Nathan Prescott!!??😑

• Merry Christmas

• You too.

DabigRG posted: »

Merry Christmas

• edited December 2021

Nathan Prescott doesn’t look like the type of person to play video games anyways I was hoping the be Sean Diaz.

I got Max. Figures lol

• Happy Holidays to eeeeeveryone here.

All 12 of you. Even you. Yeah, you. You know who you are... :blush:

• I took the Life is strange character quiz https://scuffedentertainment.com/pquiz/life-is-strange-quiz-which-character-are-you/?action=start_pnt&qid=51905 And how the flying F*** am I Nathan Prescott!!??😑

• This is amazing, I need to try this next time I’m near an Amazon Echo. There’s a Mass Effect Easter egg if you ask it if this unit has a soul, it responds with Keelah Se’Lai.

• Now I’m Max Caulfield which is somewhat accurate considering I do like art despite the small fraction error of being nosy which is irrelevant.

Here is another one if you want to try again: https://app.ex.co/stories/minapc10/which-life-is-strange-character-are-you-

• @Cleminator93 i also got Nathan Prescott

i tried the other one twice and got Cassidy and Rachel.

Here is another one if you want to try again: https://app.ex.co/stories/minapc10/which-life-is-strange-character-are-you-

• I retook the test I’m Max Caulfield which is good despite the fact I’m not into snooping into peoples stuff , Pluse I don’t think Max Caulfield is into alternative music.

I can’t see her listening to disturbed, Five finger Death Punch , Drowning pool, Pantera etc

She looks like the type of person that listens to Linkin Park , Red , blink-182 etc.

• I love Cassidy she’s a pretty chill woman Rachel reminds me of my sister a little but my second test I got Max which isn’t bad at all the only down side is I’m not an only child and I don’t like being nosy on people stuff.

It also said what music I answered alternative but I can’t see Max listening to any rock band she looks like the type that Bogason to LINKIN PARK or any that fits those genres.

iFoRias posted: »

@Cleminator93 i also got Nathan Prescott i tried the other one twice and got Cassidy and Rachel.

• Spider-Man No Way Home has officially earned 1$ billion at the global box office.

Well deserved

• I need to catch up on the spider man movies

AronDracula posted: »

Spider-Man No Way Home has officially earned 1$ billion at the global box office. Well deserved

• I got Max Caulfield again.

• Wowsers.

I got Max Caulfield again.

• Boy, TWD Season 3 sure did discard and draw it's core cast, huh?

• Sooo, I played and finished Alan Wake for the first time. It was pretty good but I wasn't a fan of its length and there is definitely room for improvement in terms of gameplay. The story is more confusing than I thought it would be but that is the least of my problems. I hope they improve a lot of aspects in the sequel.

• edited December 2021

The Disney short Far From the Tree just appeared on Disney+. I think it was played before Encanto in theatres? Makes sense since it came to the service at the same time.

I'm 90% sure it's all 2D animation and that's amazing, since it's clear the execs really did not want to do any of that for the past decade.
    It's also pretty scary and deals with intergenerational trauma (along with some animal attacks)! Definitely a short made for the adults in the room, not sure how kids might feel with the scary imagery if they're going to see Encanto.

Big recommend. Great short that brought me to tears.

• edited December 2021

I'm 90% sure it's all 2D animation

I think the background are 100% 2D, but the animals themselves are definitely 3D, though they did an amazing job hiding it. They haven't done a short like this since Feast I think so it's great to see them bring this tech back. I'd love to see a whole movie that looked like this. The watercolour backgrounds were absolutely gorgeous.

AChicken posted: »

The Disney short Far From the Tree just appeared on Disney+. I think it was played before Encanto in theatres? Makes sense since it came to

• The watercolour backgrounds were absolutely gorgeous.

In the first 5 seconds of the short, I immediately said "That's really gorgeous".
    Ooh, art is cool.

I wasn't aware Feast used 2D animation as well, that's pretty darn neat.

I'm 90% sure it's all 2D animation I think the background are 100% 2D, but the animals themselves are definitely 3D, though they did

• Oh no Feast is entirely cel-shaded 3D, but I think FFTT uses the same tech as Feast and Paperman for the animals to make them appear 2D.

AChicken posted: »

The watercolour backgrounds were absolutely gorgeous. In the first 5 seconds of the short, I immediately said "That's really gorgeous". Ooh, art is cool. I wasn't aware Feast used 2D animation as well, that's pretty darn neat.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.