The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Gotcha. Thanks.

lupinb0y posted: »

Oh no Feast is entirely cel-shaded 3D, but I think FFTT uses the same tech as Feast and Paperman for the animals to make them appear 2D.

• Makes no goddamn sense. They didn't have a single plan in their minds.

https://twitter.com/screenrant/status/1475583527852953606

https://twitter.com/screenrant/status/1475583527852953606

• edited January 2022

I got a question people

which do you like the most

• The one on the right.

Poogers555 posted: »

I got a question people which do you like the most

• I was going to say the one on the left but the right one does look pretty good and fit in more with the background so the right one yeah.

• edited January 2022

I agree with the others, the one on the right is the most pleasing to the eye. Plus it's more thematic, because the video is about the cut content and Rhys and Fiona were cut from the thumbnail in that one, haha.

• Happy New Year everyone! May the year be blessed with Wolf 2 news!

• edited January 2022

Thanks for some feedback fellers

• Damn I must be the only one who prefers the one on the left

Oh well

• Even more heartbreaking when you learn she was only 17 days away from her 100th birthday.

https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/1476993009459867648 I hate this year.

• Thank you all for keeping this forum active, even after 2 years of Telltale's downfall and new career start. It is hard for me to try other forms of social media because I am too used to this website that has a User Interface which is easy to learn. Even though I lost my interest in Telltale in general, I don't have the desire to leave this community behind as well, at least not anytime soon.

2021 was kind of a whatever year for me. Slightly better than 2020 but doesn't say much. I did accomplish some of my goals but at the same time, bad things happened to me as well. Nonetheless, I am happy to have made through and be here with you guys, regardless if we had some disagreements. I wish you all a Happy New Year.

• RIP Betty White.

• Happy new year everyone.

• An icon lost. RIP

• Happy New Year! Here's to 2022!

• Happy New Year

• Happy new year everyone!

• Less than 1 day into 2022

So no Wolf 2 update?

happy year of new

• Hate to break it to you, but the next Year of the Dog isn't happening until 2030. :(

Less than 1 day into 2022 So no Wolf 2 update? happy year of new

• I said a while ago that I was leaving for good but man I couldn't, something keeps getting me back here from time to time.... maybe its the nostalgia.

AronDracula posted: »

Thank you all for keeping this forum active, even after 2 years of Telltale's downfall and new career start. It is hard for me to try other

• edited January 2022

Luigi's Mansion 3 has no right to look this good alongside expressively cartoonish animation. (Not that one negates the other!) The character model quality, the lighting, it's really impressive for a Nintendo Switch game.

• Damn. Break's almost over and gonna have to start back going to work.
    What can I even spend the day doing when there's still a chunk I didn't get to finish doing or even start? Prepping more paperwork? Further clean up and organize the place? Watch more Black Lightning or even TWD on Netflix? Finally fo buy supplies for work I may or may not get to use according to plan? Finally play one of the games I've had set aside for weeks, months, or even years now? Work on fun little side projects I've been picking up and putting down for a good while? Do any or all of that within the less than 12 hours I have to do it in?

Decisions, decisions, and not enough time to responsibly make any more. Why can't breaks last as long in practice as they do on paper?

• I want one on the second Avatar, the one after Wan. Get some early insight as to how the Avatar cycle formed and people's reaction to it. Either that or more on Yangchen as she seemed like an interesting Avatar based on what we got from the show, comics, and Kyoshi novels. I feel as though Kuruk and Roku's stories are pretty much told and wouldn't really offer anything new.

https://twitter.com/AvatarNews_/status/1478060993196474370

• Awesome! Agreed with Metallica here that seeing the second Avatar's story would be interesting, since they'd only have one incarnation to fall back upon rather than countless generations.

I haven't yet seen Books 3 and 4 of Korra so I'm not sure if any other previous Avatars are set up there that we didn't already hear about with Aang, but seeing another original Avatar ancestor would be interesting depending on how long this series goes.
    Might have to pick up those Kyoshi books to see how they'll compare to the show.

https://twitter.com/AvatarNews_/status/1478060993196474370

• Might have to pick up those Kyoshi books to see how they'll compare to the show.

You should, they're really good. I don't usually read a lot of novels, most of the stuff I read tends to be historical/political, but they were great reads, and surprisingly dark for what you would have expected from it.

AChicken posted: »

Awesome! Agreed with Metallica here that seeing the second Avatar's story would be interesting, since they'd only have one incarnation to fa

• I can confirm that, as of today, I am officially one year older than I was in 2021.

• As are we all, excluding those of us who have been travelling near the speed of light.

Oh, Happy Birthday!

I can confirm that, as of today, I am officially one year older than I was in 2021.

• Happy Birthday!

I can confirm that, as of today, I am officially one year older than I was in 2021.

• Happy birthday.

• I forgot the birthday thread again

Happy (belated) Birthday dude!

• Thank you @WarpSpeed @lupinb0y @iFoRias @AChicken for the birthday wishes, they were greatly appreciated!

• omw to wish @dylanwoods777 a happy birthday

• The official teasing of the PSVR2 begins...

It's a new Horizon: Zero Dawn game, for "Playstation's Next-Gen VR Hardware"...

• Me when I realize that I forgot to wish @dylanwoods777 a happy birthday:

omw to wish @dylanwoods777 a happy birthday

Sign in to comment in this discussion.