The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, even your remaster sucks LiS.

Does it, as much as the GTA Trilogy Definitive Edition?

For those that purchased this and were highly anticipating it, I am sorry. While by no means am I a fan, I do respect those who were able to

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

To be honest, I really like Batman, mostly the second season, first is good but has its problems (especially in the technical sense at launch), but I feel like if there were a third entry, that would be the best spot to conclude, a full trilogy, doesn't need more than that.

• This. All of this right here.

I much prefer the second season to the first, as it seems they had a more solid script (at least the plot seemed to flow better than S1), as well as the technical improvements (less animation bugs, higher quality models)

dojo32161 posted: »

To be honest, I really like Batman, mostly the second season, first is good but has its problems (especially in the technical sense at launc

• Yeah I'd just like a third one to cap everything off. I really loved what Telltale did with their version of Batman and all the changes they made, especially after having the same Batman material being recycled over and over again for years.

@AChicken
    To add to that, the fights in the second season especially were top notch.

To be honest, I really like Batman, mostly the second season, first is good but has its problems (especially in the technical sense at launc

• Yeah pretty subjective, I didn't feel that way. I just don't want a Season 3 because I'm worried they won't do the Season 2 choices justice.

Poogers555 posted: »

I mean to give an actual reason, I don't dislike the Batman games but I feel they are overall pretty mediocre. Solid B tier Telltale Games.

• Second season felt a lot more inspired than the first did. If they did do a season 3 I would really hope that they top off John’s arc since it’s definitely the highlight of the series.

• edited March 2022

15 hours into Elden Ring and I am having a huge blast. The game runs incredibly well on PS4 pro, despite turning my room into an airport. Do I even need to explain this?

This picture alone justifies the game's overwhelmed positives reviews.

• Batman? Insist?

(Spoiler) This isn't funny, I apologize.

• Did you know that Norman Reedus isn't just cool, but very cool?

• edited March 2022

SWEET RELEASE DATE BABY

Edit: lol so that was a trailer. I didn't click. I thought it was a gif.
    WWOOOOO

• edited March 2022

Welp I think it's safe to say that the initial speculation on why The Owl House is getting cut short were correct.

lupinb0y posted: »

Welp I think it's safe to say that the initial speculation on why The Owl House is getting cut short were correct.

• Did ya hear they're going to release Elden Ring 2? More details on Wednesday

Beware. Bruner House is here.

Voice acting for Spock is on-point though.

• Turning Red has brought the weirdest fucking people out of the woodwork lmao.

• edited March 2022

Dunno if it's twitter related, or...?

If it's about that one reductive review that's been making a few headlines tonight (even locally here)
    Yikes. Yeah. Dude said "can't relate. Movie bad." And that's it. :#
    Idk, Dm me the thing if that's not it?

On that note, it's a crime that Disney isn't putting this in theatres and will (most likely) put Lightyear in it instead -- because Toy Story money.

Turning Red has brought the weirdest fucking people out of the woodwork lmao.

• I don't watch The Owl House, but why in the fuck is Disney catering to a bunch of weirdos in support of that bill, splashing large sums of money in support of bills that actively discriminates against LGBTQIA+ people? I'll never understand how people can be so backwards.

It's clear that they're only supporting it because the people behind that bill are all about supporting big businesses so all those in Disney corporate can make that sweet, sweet moolah.

To be brief, that bill is essentially and effectively, existing just to own the libs, imagine supporting the fuckwits that propose and push it, you'd have to be an extraordinary kind of cruel to prohibit discussions that are a vital part of all of us and use "think of the children!!!!!1!1!" as a scapegoat defense, they don't give a toss about the children at all, they're a bunch of performative prats that just want to make life miserable for anyone that isn't them. What a joke...

• Anyway, to shift to something that doesn't reek of bullshit and nonsense, Gotham Knights has an October 25th, 2022 release date, as confirmed by the official Twitter account, I'm sure there's some on here that may be excited by this news:

• Did ya hear they're going to release Elden Ring 2? More details on Wednesday

Excuse me.....

AChicken posted: »

Did ya hear they're going to release Elden Ring 2? More details on Wednesday https://twitter.com/PlayStation/status/1501211305650368524 Beware. Bruner House is here. Voice acting for Spock is on-point though.

• ok so basically wonderlands comes out soon and it is getting dlc which means maybe dev time for wonderlands goes on until the end of the year so now we are in 2023 and wolf 2 releases while this is happening gearbox is maybe possibly working on bl4 so if wolf 2 comes out before bl4 story gets too deep and is a success and with 2k talking telltale can get the rights back before rhys and fiona show up in bl4 and then while adhoc finishes their thing they were making before wolf 2 telltale will then focus on finishing the expanse and at the same time adhoc will finish their product and then start working with telltale to makes tales 2 and this is how we win

• Damn, damn, damn!!!

Inquisitors looks goofy as fuck though

• Sorry, it was a silly joke! 😜

Been hearing so much about it, the announcement of "new games coming from Japan publishers" made me think a funny coincidence that they're already making a sequel.

AronDracula posted: »

Did ya hear they're going to release Elden Ring 2? More details on Wednesday Excuse me.....

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Hell yeah! Hope they add more Part 8 characters, would be really interesting to see how the Hell they adapt Wonder of U to the game as a power.

• edited March 2022

Returnal is getting campaign co-op and a new area called "Tower of Sisyphus" in a new update.

ok so basically wonderlands comes out soon and it is getting dlc which means maybe dev time for wonderlands goes on until the end of the yea

• Ok, this one might do it for me. Obi-Wan is the OG

• waking up and remembering the chances of Fiona appearing BL4, being recast, and having her character Vaughn'd are colossally more likely than a Telltale lead Tales 2 and then it hits you that there will be a Gearbox Tales 2 as well

• WE'VE GOT MOTHER FUCKING BASEBALL!!!!

Finally, let's end this lockout and start playing already.

waking up and remembering the chances of Fiona appearing BL4, being recast, and having her character Vaughn'd are colossally more likely than a Telltale lead Tales 2 and then it hits you that there will be a Gearbox Tales 2 as well

• edited March 2022

me when rhys and fiona disappear at the end of ep 5 now knowing BL3's story with recasted Rhys and no Fiona along with Telltale no longer having the rights

• edited March 2022

me when that one moment in MCSM episode 8 after-credits (along with the myriad of other chicken references in the series)

may god save me from this obsession

me when rhys and fiona disappear at the end of ep 5 now knowing BL3's story with recasted Rhys and no Fiona along with Telltale no longer having the rights

• Ubisoft is legitimately pissing me off with their criticism on Elden Ring because it got much better reviews and success than their average open-world titles. You are telling me that your games are better because they hold our hand? Well in that case, that would just make their open worlds feel useless because you can just turn on the easy mode and finish the main storyline if you only care for the plot.

• Something shocking just happened. I went for a walk for a few hours outside and then I witnessed an old man who tried to cross the road recklessly and got hit by a car which sent him flying 10 meters away. I saw it with my EYES and it shocked me a lot. I have no idea what this guy was thinking. He is still alive though, unless he survives his injuries at the hospital.

• I hope you're doing as well as can be expected, that's a traumatic thing to witness, hopefully the man pulls through, and I'm sorry you had to witness that.

Something shocking just happened. I went for a walk for a few hours outside and then I witnessed an old man who tried to cross the road reck

• So after about two years of avoiding it and getting incredibly lucky in close call scenarios, I've tested positive for COVID.

I felt a cough coming on last night, and I feel fatigued and short of breath, I'm double vaccinated and I'm yet to get my booster, but I have no clue how I got it really. Over here in Ireland, at the end of February mask-wearing was no longer enforced in workplaces or public areas and purely a voluntary thing amongst individuals, I opted to keep wearing my mask in public areas as it's good, had the flu last week and kept testing negative, but took one this morning and it came back positive. Not sure why this comment is as long as it is, all I had to say was I tested positive, but aw well.

• Hope you get a recovery, mate.

So after about two years of avoiding it and getting incredibly lucky in close call scenarios, I've tested positive for COVID. I felt a co

• Thank you man, I knew eventually I was going to be epically owned by COVID, just wish it didn't happen this soon.

Hope you get a recovery, mate.

• Did this today on our lounge whiteboard. Hell yeah can't wait to see it.

whiteboard markers are pretty dang hard to work with

• That really sucks. I hope those vaccines kill all those side effects, and you recover quickly.

So after about two years of avoiding it and getting incredibly lucky in close call scenarios, I've tested positive for COVID. I felt a co

Sign in to comment in this discussion.