The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• going back in time to tell new telltale to get tftbl rights back instead of batman

• Lmao why does it have such an extreme name for literal water.

WarpSpeed posted: »

I went the other direction and recently tried some Liquid Death. Yeah, it's just water. I wanted to see what the fuss was about,

• Because their whole gimmick is being the most edgy can of water you've ever seen

lupinb0y posted: »

Lmao why does it have such an extreme name for literal water.

• Looking forward to the Nintendo Direct tomorrow

• I can't believe Nintendo UK actually cancelled their stream because of the Queen's death.
    Someone posted it as a joke just yesterday, but wow they were right on the money.

The Direct is gonna be 40 minutes so that's gotta mean one or two big things are in store.
    Crossing my fingers super hard for the rumored Wind Waker HD port. I would be on that fast as lightning. Never owned a Wii U.

dojo32161 posted: »

Looking forward to the Nintendo Direct tomorrow

• edited September 2022

Gearbox spamming the same damn New Tales trailer over and over again watching it get disliked to hell and back just to upload it again the next day expecting reactions to change

• Huh? Is that a thing that's been happening?

Poogers555 posted: »

Gearbox spamming the same damn New Tales trailer over and over again watching it get disliked to hell and back just to upload it again the next day expecting reactions to change

• https://www.youtube.com/user/BorderlandsGame/videos

Youtube shorts that are just the character trailer over and over again and already repeating.

Huh? Is that a thing that's been happening?

• Now Sony's doing a State of Play tomorrow about 7 hours after Nintendo's Direct finishes.

Cool! Two games streams in one day.

• Ugh that "punching fist" line is trying way too hard.

Like, yes Gearbox. That is what fists do. Pointing it out doesn't make it funny...

https://www.youtube.com/user/BorderlandsGame/videos Youtube shorts that are just the character trailer over and over again and already repeating.

• Everyone here complaining about Gearbox's direction with Borderlands IP

Foul Tarnished!!!!! In search of the good Borderlands game

• edited September 2022

JRPGs. Farming Sims. One of them was even a JRPG and a Farming Sim!!

That Direct was pretty repetitive and boring for someone who isn't a fan of those genres.
    At least we got that Zelda BOTW sequel title and release date!

Plus a few tiny cool stuff. Tunic is coming to Switch. Spike Chunsoft has a new mystery game. Somehow no Mario Movie teaser which surprised (and relieved me)
    Boy do I hate rumour/alleged leak culture though. Making me expect an old Zelda port, Game Boy Collection, or anything else big from Nintendo.
    Guess we won't see them until after Tears of the Kingdom releases though. Don't want them eating into the sales of the new title :/

Switch Sports Golf Update delayed to Holiday 2022 which is sad

• edited September 2022

Me who likes farming sims.

Looking forward to Harvestella the most out of the bunch! Also Raincode looks pretty cool! Kinda reminds me of Persona.

I wonder if the title Tears of the Kingdom is part of why they decided not to stream the Direct on the UK channel lol

• aww hell yeah we got a good Vox video here

• me (very petty) on my way inform Gearbox Rhys cant be on the 30 under 30 list because by the time Tales S1 ends he would be 29, meaning in that same year he would have had to have turned Atlas into the company it is now, while he clearly is no where close

• edited September 2022

step right up for your state of play in under 30 minutes

• This game captured my interest.

• This looks pretty cool. My only concern is that it looks a little too similar to Ghost of Tsushima, but other than that I’m intrigued.

• Can't say I see much in the way of similarities outside of a samurai aesthetic.

This looks pretty cool. My only concern is that it looks a little too similar to Ghost of Tsushima, but other than that I’m intrigued.

• edited September 2022

Owl House next month wooooooooooooooooooo

• listening to tftbl soundtrack

The Galatarium song plays

Thinking about how great the music was in Tales

Remembered New Tales wont have JEJ

• I platinumed Elden Ring. It was easier than I thought, a lot easier than Dark Souls 3 which I still haven't platinumed.

After putting so many hours into Elden Ring, I think it will be hard for me to revisit Demon's Souls, Dark Souls 1 and Dark Souls 2 because I got very used to fast-paced combat and the strength build in Elden Ring was just not good enough for some bosses. FromSoftware pretty much moved on from slow-paced combat ever since they released Bloodborne. I also feel like I should revisit Sekiro Shadows Die Twice cause I haven't played since I platinumed it.

• If we can get a whole modern TV series of Mickey Mouse shorts featuring his shrill, high-pitched voice (The Wonderful World of Mickey Mouse), I don't understand why we can't get a modern Mario movie where Charles Martinet does the same.

Heck, I'm sure the cartoonish, slapstick antics of the old-fashioned cartoon style would fit Mario very well as a fully-animated character.

• Dragon Prince buddies... Netflix has a fan-event/expo next week, September 24th called Tudum (kinda like their own D23 event)

If we've got Season 4 coming very soon, I think it's quite likely we'll be seeing the first full trailer there. Plus, hopefully some other animation stuff in this sad age of cancellations and layoffs.
    Would love to see a sneak peek at what might be coming for Arcane.

• I doubt it. We have NYCC coming up shortly, and they have a panel this year where they will be showing more footage, this will probably be where a trailer is dropped.

AChicken posted: »

Dragon Prince buddies... Netflix has a fan-event/expo next week, September 24th called Tudum (kinda like their own D23 event) If we've go

• edited September 2022

Pretty wild that so much gameplay was leaked for GTA6.

Even more wild that there are people complaining that this old pre-alpha build of a game that won't release for at minimum another two years looks like an old pre-alpha build of a game that won't release for at minimum another two years

• At least we got some good cake ;)

Pretty wild that so much gameplay was leaked for GTA6. Even more wild that there are people complaining that this old pre-alpha build of

• edited September 2022

The more I watch Dying Light 1's attention to detail, the more I don't want to ever play Dying Light 2. The sequel just seems soo downgraded in terms of gameplay and animations.

EDIT: Speaking of which, I am in mood of replaying it. I just realized that this game had a NG+ and I never knew until now.

• Oscar-winning JK Simmons playing a giant screaming pig baby is one of the funniest casting twists I've ever experienced.

• Ah, watching Infinity Train? Good, great show

Oscar-winning JK Simmons playing a giant screaming pig baby is one of the funniest casting twists I've ever experienced.

• Happy One Month until Hell is released day

• Just the fourth season now. Saw the other 3 last year a while ago, I just never got around to the latest one, especially after its sad cancellation

Ah, watching Infinity Train? Good, great show

• While it’s not for that event you mentioned, I was wrong. Apparently, they are releasing a new teaser today

Dragon Prince buddies... Netflix has a fan-event/expo next week, September 24th called Tudum (kinda like their own D23 event) If we've go

• Here's that new The Dragon Prince teaser. Not a lot, but some new footage was shown.

Also, Rayllum fans, we are in danger this season.

• edited September 2022

Holy moly Ezran has grown and hot damn, Soren got a glow up!

From the sounds of it Claudia reunites with one of the gang, I wonder who it'll be.

Also where is Rayla?! Is she safe? Is she alright?

Here's that new The Dragon Prince teaser. Not a lot, but some new footage was shown. Also, Rayllum fans, we are in danger this season.

• I promised myself not to support GTA 6 due to how bad Rockstar has been doing in terms of management and communication. Now with the leaks out of the way, I feel like I just wanna play it only for Lucia's character alone. What the fuck is wrong with me?

Pretty wild that so much gameplay was leaked for GTA6. Even more wild that there are people complaining that this old pre-alpha build of

• edited September 2022

Rockstar is a weird studio where they show up, make one of the best single player games of all time, but will then make the most nickel and dime online experience of all time along with it or do a very cheap outsource for a quick buck. GTA6 I bet will be a really fantastic game, but I am sure the online stuff will be pretty sucky.

I wouldn't let that stop you from playing GTA6 if you want to play it, I doubt it will be a bug fest like the collection was and if Online isn't good you can not play it. It is all pretty separated, so really as long as that very solid single player is there on release, I'd suggest you still play it if you want to.

AronDracula posted: »

I promised myself not to support GTA 6 due to how bad Rockstar has been doing in terms of management and communication. Now with the leaks o

• Aaravos: It seems, in your anger, you coined her.

Holy moly Ezran has grown and hot damn, Soren got a glow up! From the sounds of it Claudia reunites with one of the gang, I wonder who it'll be. Also where is Rayla?! Is she safe? Is she alright?

• Yeah, I only care for single player. All they have to do is deliver a great storyline with characters that I actually care about. That is literally the reason why I haven't played GTA 5 in a long time. Bringing a female protagonist is a fresh idea for a franchise like GTA and I can see it work.

Online can either suck or be good for all I care but I wouldn't doubt if they spend 10 years supporting that as well.

Rockstar is a weird studio where they show up, make one of the best single player games of all time, but will then make the most nickel and

(Spoiler)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.