A Thread of Happiness

Comments

• I'm happy that I finally got back to drawing,one of the few hobbies that I really enjoy so much :D

• It's about trying to survive on a hostile earth after a nuclear war. It's pretty cool.

Ohhhh, what show is it?

• Glad that you are doing something you love. :)

ZapThroat posted: »

I'm happy that I finally got back to drawing,one of the few hobbies that I really enjoy so much

• It sounds like a show called "The 100"

mr.quality posted: »

It's about trying to survive on a hostile earth after a nuclear war. It's pretty cool.

• Writing, drawing and my friends on the forum <3

• It is! I forgot to mention what show it was for some reason...

It sounds like a show called "The 100"

• enter image description here

THANK YOU SO MUCH! <3

I just watched the first episode of your Game of Thrones lp and it was amazing! You are really funny! If I had a youtube account then I would definitely subscribe, and you also deserve more subscribers.

• edited January 2016

you don't have friends

enter image description here

lottii-lu posted: »

Writing, drawing and my friends on the forum

• you don't have friends

• Yeah, I only saw the first episode and it was pretty good for one. I didn't get the chance to actually watch it because I've been busy. So when I have free time I'm going to watch it.

It is! I forgot to mention what show it was for some reason...

• :D

lottii-lu posted: »

Writing, drawing and my friends on the forum

• edited January 2016

You're welcome!

kristi78968 posted: »

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

• It gets really good of you get into it.

Yeah, I only saw the first episode and it was pretty good for one. I didn't get the chance to actually watch it because I've been busy. So when I have free time I'm going to watch it.

• Aw hell yeah being happy's awesome let's GO!

• OH YEAH!!! :D

Aw hell yeah being happy's awesome let's GO!

• Nothing can ruin this thread! :)

Lingvort posted: »

Damn.

• This thread. I like it.

Last night I recently finished Resident Evil Zero for the first time without infinite ammo. The final boss ended up spinning around in a corner as I attacked it. Like a damn rodeo, cowboy on a bull.

Now to try Wesker Mode!

• Nobody tried yet.

Nothing can ruin this thread!

• Your name. I like it. And beating R.E.Z without infinite ammo must be an awesome feeling.

This thread. I like it. Last night I recently finished Resident Evil Zero for the first time without infinite ammo. The final boss ended

• Even if someone did try, they can't ruin it.

Lingvort posted: »

Nobody tried yet.

• Update from my last happy post, the lovable girl I found is now my girlfriend and I couldn't be more happy...and well shocked to be honest, people usually don't find my mix of sarcasm and seriousness too likable sometimes.

• That's great Golden, hope you have a happy and long lasting relationship with her. It's nice to see that things are finally working out for you.

Update from my last happy post, the lovable girl I found is now my girlfriend and I couldn't be more happy...and well shocked to be honest, people usually don't find my mix of sarcasm and seriousness too likable sometimes.

• Thank you! I'm fairly hopeful myself.

TheCatWolf posted: »

That's great Golden, hope you have a happy and long lasting relationship with her. It's nice to see that things are finally working out for you.

• edited January 2016

Swingpoynt always makes me happy because he is funny.

• Well... I have clinical depression and I'm kind of sad a lot, but there are a few things that make me happy... WhiteRose fan art for example, or drawing, or writing, or hanging out with my friend Nick, or watching Game Grumps, but I think what makes me the happiest is playing a video game that makes me zoned out. Playing a game that gets me so immersed that I completely forget everything and lose touch with everything. I guess being emotionless makes me... happy? Just hard to explain. Happiness has really always been a foreign emotion to me considering I didn't grow up as a happy child, but there are things that make me smile at the very least.

• Hey, congrats dude! You deserve a significant other who can make you smile!

Update from my last happy post, the lovable girl I found is now my girlfriend and I couldn't be more happy...and well shocked to be honest, people usually don't find my mix of sarcasm and seriousness too likable sometimes.

• I just checked out your channel, and your content is awesome! Definitely gonna subscribe! I'm a YouTuber too, and there's nothing like making people smile with my content, I know how you feel on that one. :)

I want to see how good your content is. It's not for everyone, since a good chunk of my channel covers visual novels BUUUUT I'm slow

• Thanks for checking out my videos, Clemy! <3 I really do appreciate it, you guys are making me so happy with your comments. :D

I just checked out your channel, and your content is awesome! Definitely gonna subscribe! I'm a YouTuber too, and there's nothing like making people smile with my content, I know how you feel on that one.

• Damn straight! Better than actually doing ecstasy or something, so that's always another plus!

BigBlindMax posted: »

Writing - Writing just makes me so giddy and seeing people like what I wrote is always a bonus. This. People enjoying my writing is like drugs for me

• What? The season 3 is starting already!?

It is! I forgot to mention what show it was for some reason...

• enter image description here

I hate depression and I'm sorry you have to deal with that. I never personally had it but I have friends who do.

I'm extremely happy that you can smile sometimes, better than never. <3 Keep doing what you love so you'll have that smile on more!

Well... I have clinical depression and I'm kind of sad a lot, but there are a few things that make me happy... WhiteRose fan art for example

• Yeah. It just started.

Eryka posted: »

What? The season 3 is starting already!?

• I just get happy when i think of Happy faces, It must be the appearance or something enter image description here

• Im Happy Today! enter image description here

• Cool!

Yeah. It just started.

• I hate depression and I'm sorry you have to deal with that.

Thanks. Depression is kind of like a virus or a disease. It eats away at you until there's nothing left but anger and sadness, the cure is pretty much just fighting it back. You can do that with all sorts of things, but it's really hard for me, considering I have bipolar disorder, High functioning autism, ADD and OCD. Add that to the stress of daily life and you've got yourself a painted picture of full on depression. Not to mention I get insulted for having all of those disorders, plus a lot of other things, on a daily basis. But you know, knowing that someone understands and cares always helps, and that makes me smile, along with other things of course.

I never personally had it but I have friends who do.

Yeah... I've had friends with it as well. I lost a friend to suicide last year, and it was hard on me and all of his friends. It sucked. If any of your friends with depression have thoughts of self harm, please try and talk them out of it. Nobody should have to go through losing a friend to suicide.

I'm extremely happy that you can smile sometimes, better than never. <3

Yep. It's better to smile sometimes than to never smile at all, and for a few years of my life growing up, I hardly did smile. Now a days I smile and laugh all the time, and while I'm still depressed and hurt on the inside, there are still some things that make me happy. I've just got to look at the good shit in life and feel good about it. My depression may never go away, but that doesn't mean I can't have fun.

Keep doing what you love so you'll have that smile on more!

Sure thing!

I hate depression and I'm sorry you have to deal with that. I never personally had it but I have friends who do. I'm extremely happy that you can smile sometimes, better than never. Keep doing what you love so you'll have that smile on more!

• Lol

I just get happy when i think of Happy faces, It must be the appearance or something

• well they do XD

Lol

• That is wonderful Golden! I'm glad that you and the girl got together. I hope you have a long and happy relationship with her. I don't know, she will maybe be your future wife one day. ;)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.